Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
II, II I so want you to tell Dude what you want. Tell him you want your own Shatabdi and Jot's. He will be on top of world. he was ready for it before the marriage. Aab bichara kuch bolta nahi isska matlab yeh nahi uskki iicha nahi. He is not pushing you. Please let him directly once.
Yaar II ko chadhi kyon nahi. I wish she was drunk enough to confess. 
Good Night Nisha.

Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baby talk baby talk baby talk. II giving a clear indication to patidev, let's go to bed, let make babies - Lekin Rakshasan maze jo le raha ha...jaan boojh ke  anjaan??? Ha ha ha. 
Lovely Nisha, lots of odder for my dreams tonight. Good night everyone and waiting for a lovely update tomorrow morning. 
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Very well written Jai
If Bollywood minded its own business and didnt talk on topics they have no clue about, I would never lose my temperπŸ˜ƒ By opening their mouths they let us know how moronic they are.

Ya you are right Nisha di, it infuriate us but I remember once my science teacher in school said when I was involved in some fight because someone told bad things to me that " if you give your useful time and reaction to these useless people its not gonna not help you its gonna make your mouth and your soul dirty. All they want is publicity and by giving them more then enough time and reactions you are accomplishing their purpose. Just because someone said something isn't gonna prove anything. "

the Indian judiciary will not give its result on salman's statement . I have this much of faith in it. We are giving unnecessary publicity to him. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Daddi why are you giving indirect hints..
Tell na I want Maanvi, Saanvi, Tanvi and Jr RnB..
Dude connect the dots..
Kuch karo yaar...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful updates nisha loved both of them 
putti77 thumbnail
I feel myself selfish to ask II to get pregnant just after three months of marriage..
But kya kare bachhe achhe lagte hai. πŸ˜›
Mockingbirds thumbnail
nice update
now she want kids?
good
like that how she changed from not wanting kids to wanting them she must move to paris πŸ˜ƒ

and the rain balcony scene was cute 
sad he is not able to read anymore he loves books na
Mockingbirds thumbnail
Originally posted by: jairathore97

Ya you are right Nisha di, it infuriate us but I remember once my science teacher in school said when I was involved in some fight because someone told bad things to me that " if you give your useful time and reaction to these useless people its not gonna not help you its gonna make your mouth and your soul dirty. All they want is publicity and by giving them more then enough time and reactions you are accomplishing their purpose. Just because someone said something isn't gonna prove anything. "

the Indian judiciary will not give its result on salman's statement . I have this much of faith in it. We are giving unnecessary publicity to him. 

salman is on waste body on this earth.
should have been shot to death for his acts
if you give your useful time and reaction to these useless people its not gonna not help you its gonna make your mouth and your soul dirty. All they want is publicity and by giving them more then enough time and reactions you are accomplishing their purpose. Just because someone said something isn't gonna prove anything - so right

Mockingbirds thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

I feel myself selfish to ask II to get pregnant just after three months of marriage..
But kya kare bachhe achhe lagte hai. πŸ˜›

she should actually have babies πŸ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
So many gifts to Shatabdi in naming ceremony..😊
Ranjan
II
Dude
Sam n Tan

But worried how will Appa n Bala react on expensive gifts..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago