Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 3

At around 11, Boss calls Arnav and Prem for an urgent task, so they go and meet him. They decide to pack some lunch for everyone on the way back.

Maan and Rishabh too leave along with Arnav and Prem, but they go to get clothes and toiletry essentials for their new guest - Khushi.

Hence, only Aahil is at "home" with Khushi, and she finds new ways to keep annoying the hell out of him.

"Hey, Aahil..." Khushi calls out.

"Yes?" Aahil replies in his monotone voice.

"Whatchya doin'?" Khushi asks.

"Watching TV..!!"

"Whatchya watchin'?"

"Suits!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

"It ends in about an hour, right?"

"Yes!"

"Arnav, Prem and the rest are also returning in about an hour, right?"

"Yes!"

"Arnav and Prem are bringing back lunch, right?"

"Yes!"

"And Maan and Risbhabh have gone to get clothes and essentials for me?"

"Yes!"

"Why are you watching Suits anyways? That show calls for brains in a person to be able to understand the witty humour. You don't have brains, right?"

"Yesss!" Aahil says, not really listening.

Aahil takes a few seconds to understand the question Khushi actually asked. By the time he realizes it, Khushi is laughing loudly, clutching her stomach from the pain of laughing too much and too hard.

Aahil gets pissed off with Khushi for the hundredth time since they first met, and tries to call Arnav for help, but to no avail. Arnav's phone is switched off.

Having found a new hobby - annoying the hell out of Aahil - for the time-being, Khushi gets satisfied. She sits back and relaxes, deciding to make use of her new hobby should she ever get bored here in captivity.

It's more than an hour, and both Khushi and Aahil are eagerly waiting for the others to return. Khushi is impatient because she's hungry, and Aahil is impatient because he wants to be saved from Khushi who doesn't stop irritating him.

Maan and Rishabh have been sent by Boss to buy Khushi clothes, cosmetics and toiletries. Arnav and Prem on the other hand, have gone to Pizza Hut to pick up Khushi's favourite pizza, again on Boss' orders. Maan and Rishabh pickup Arnav and Prem after they finish their work, and then they all head home together.

On the way however, they get stuck in heavy traffic. On the other hand, Khushi is getting really hungry and decides to cook lunch for herself. Remembering that Khushi is not allowed to be let alone anywhere, Aahil forces himself from the sofa and follows Khushi to the kitchen to make sure she doesn't try anything funny.

When Prem, Maan and Rishabh return home, they are surprised to find Aahil in the kitchen helping Khushi. Rather, find it really funny to see Aahil being ordered around by a "petite little belle half his size and weight" as Maan whispers under his breath. Arnav is attending Boss' phone call.

"No no nooo...!!!" shouts Khushi.

"No what?" asks an exasperated Aahil.

"No, you're not supposed to put so much water in the flour."

"How the hell should I know how much water you are supposed to put?"

"I told you... 1 part water to 3 parts flour!"

"You didn't tell me this before!" claims Aahil.

"I did too!" Khushi defends herself.

"You did not!" 

"I did!"

"No! You most certainly did not!"

"Arrrggghhh!!!!"

Khushi gets so annoyed that she gets up from the kitchen counter, from where she has been sitting and giving Aahil instructions for the past fifteen minutes, and walks over to Aahil with an angry look on her face. What happens next is something that even the other 4 guys enjoying the scene couldn't have expected.

Khushi reaches her hand into the plate which contains the watery dough (or rather water-flour), picks up a handful of the mixture, and throws it at Aahil. As it lands on Aahil's shocked face, the guys who have been amused but quietly watching the scene so far can't help but burst out laughing. 

Khushi finds their laughter addictive, so she joins them and laughs along. This just makes Aahil fume even more than he already is. He decides to get revenge on the guys for making fun on him, so he reaches into the plate, takes a handful of the watery-dough and throws it towards the guys.

Unfortunately for Aahil, the guys have already seen in coming, so they duck down. The mixture ends up landing on the face of the poor, unsuspecting man who has cut the call he was on to come back to the kitchen and see what all the commotion was about. 

Aahil has already turned around to grab another handful of the mixture, and has his back to the kitchen entrance, so doesn't see where his aim has landed. He is still laughing, thinking he got the guys, and will get them once more. In his gleefulness, he doesn't notice that the atmosphere has gone all silent and he is the only one laughing.

Arnav thinks that Aahil is laughing at him, and this makes him even more pissed than he already is. Arnav runs over to the counter, picks up the plate, startling Aahil, and dumps the whole thing on Aahil's head. Now Aahil has watery-dough running all down his head and body.

The room suddenly bursts out in laughter again. But to Arnav, the laughter of only one person is distinct. He stares at Khushi with an unreadable expression as he exits the kitchen and heads towards the bathroom to take a shower, but not before ordering Aahil to clean himself up as well.

A few days later, on a Friday afternoon after lunch, the guys have gathered at Arnav's place to chill since Boss has given them the day off. There is an India-Australia cricket match going on television, and the guys and Khushi gather to watch it.

Since cricket is not her type of thing, and she there's no chance at all she can sit still for the whole 8 hours watching the match, Khushi starts getting restless after about 15 overs.

"I'm getting bored! Someone please entertain me..." Khushi says to no one in particular.

The guys just look at each other in shock for a few seconds before getting back to watching their game. When Khushi sees that no one has really paid attention to what she said, she gets even more angry and raises her voice.

"I said I am bored! Do you guys understand what that means? I bet you won't unless I show you a chick flick or take you guys shopping. Guys are so..." Khushi is exasperated.

Arnav rolls his eyes and gives Aahil orders to entertain her. Aahil is of course annoyed that Arnav once again forced him to spend time with Khushi.

"What do you want to do? How do you want me to entertain you, madam?" Aahil asks Khushi, his voice heavily laden with sarcasm. He is talking to her outside the kitchen, well away from the hearing range of the rest of the gang, who still have their eyes glued to the television in the living room.

"Just talk to me. I am getting bored. Just can't believe how you guys can stand a boring game like cricket." Khushi comments.

"Oye! Cricket is not a boring game."

"It most certainly is. And I bet the guys are going to get bored in a while too, because the match will get cancelled due to rain."

"No, it's not. India will defeat Australia."

"Ha! You're mistaken. I read the newspaper this morning... Heavy thunderstorms are expected to start in Mumbai. Wankhede will be washed out soon."

"Oh no, you don't say." Aahil says, full of sarcasm yet again.

"Oh, just shut up and entertain me right now!" 

"How do you expect me to entertain you, Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta?"

"Can you play the guitar?"

Less than an hour later, the match does indeed get cancelled due to rain. Arnav switches off the television, Prem gets up from the sofa and stretches, and Maan and Rishabh wonder what Aahil has been doing since he has been with Khushi for the past hour.

"Wonder where Aahil and Khushi went..." Rishabh comments.

"Yeah! Aahil didn't even come back once and complain about Khushi and her nonsensical bickering." Maan chuckles.

"Ha ha! Very funny! Man and Rishabh, you guys better go and check up on where Khushi and Aahil are. I am very worried what she must have done to him." Arnav gives strict instructions.

"Relax! Khushi isn't that bad. Once you get to know her, you will like her..." Prem tries to defend Khushi.

"As if you have come to know her very well in the few days she has been here." Arnav comments.

"But..." Prem tries to defend Khushi for one more time, but is interrupted by Arnav giving instructions to Maan and Rishabh. "Didn't I tell you guys to go and check up on Aahil and Khushi? Well, go NOW!"

Arnav hangs up his phone after completing a call to Boss.

"I sent them up 10 minutes ago and they still have not given me any updates. What is wrong with those idiots?" Arnav gets tired of waiting for Maan and Rishabh to come back so he decides to go and check for himself what they are up to.

"I will follow you." Prem tells Arnav.

"Fine." Arnav replies curtly before leading the way up the stairs.

As Arnav and Prem come to the third floor, they hear the sound of a guitar, accompanied by the muffled melody of a sweet voice singing.

"What are the idiots up to?" Arnav starts fuming as he thinks the guys are chilling and playing around instead of doing work and following his instructions.

"I have no idea. But it sounds like those voices are coming from the attic. Let's go and check it out before jumping to any conclusions, Arnav." Prem says, trying to calm down his rather hot-headed friend.

This time, Prem leads the way to the attic, which is essentially the 4th floor of the huge bungalow that they live in. Since it is right below the roof, and has walls and beams sloping in, the attic ceiling is quite low, and any person of average height has to bend to come into and stay in the room.

Arnav and Prem too bend their heads low, as they step over the door ledge and enter the attic. Then, seeing the sight before their eyes, their jaws end up nearly dropping to the floor... Khushi is singing while strumming the guitar, while Aahil, Maan and Rishabh are sitting cross-legged in front of her while listening to her. They seem so absorbed in her musical talent and enraptured by the sweet sound of her voice that they have their eyes closed. Even Khushi is busy concentrating on one of her favourite activities. None of them hear Arnav and Prem entering the attic.

Khushi effortlessly switches from singing one song to the next, changing the strumming pattern on the guitar so smoothly that Aahil, Maan and Rishabh are not at all disturbed from their trance mode. She now starts playing and singing Heer (from Jab Tak Hai Jaan). 

The guys, especially Arnav, are even more mesmerised when she starts singing his favourite song oh-so-sweetly. He stares at Khushi, and walks towards her as in drawn to her by an unknown force. 

As Khushi finished her song and looks up, she sees Arnav, and they have an eye lock. Khushi looks deep into Arnav's eyes, and Arnav looks deep into Khushi's eyes. It is as if they are the only two people in the room...

Edited by Nanya91 - 8 years ago
innocentflower thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hy i am 1st one to comment
🥳 i cant belive it doing happy dance
😉 and about update its an amazing one. and plz update sooon nd lz pm me 😊
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Bechara Aahil
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
thanks
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This story is sooo good n interesting dear... 
Continud soon
Do pm me...
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm

thank you so much guys, hope you'll enjoying the rest of the story as well😊

Originally posted by: innocentflower

hy i am 1st one to comment   that is always quite exciting😆
🥳 

i cant belive it doing happy dance  😉 to tell you the truth, even i probably would react the same way😃

and about update its an amazing one. and plz update sooon nd lz pm me 😊    thank you so much :) i have added you to my pm-list and will message you whenever i update😳

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Nice part

Bechara Aahil

thank you :)

Aahil is really a poor soul😛😆

but don't worry, things will pick up for him really soon, and Aahil's life will get back on track :)))

Originally posted by: swtsam

awesome. ...loved it...

thank you so much :)
can i ask - what do you like best abt it? 😳