ArShi FF: Kidnap My Heart (upd Part 5, Pg 18 on 9 Jan)

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
This new fan-fiction is going to be a love story between Arnav & Khushi.

Summary

Arnav is a criminal who kidnaps Khushi with the help of his friends. He has been given instructions by his Boss to not harm her at all, but just to keep her at his place. This strange task puzzles Arnav and his friends (who are part of his 'gang'), namely Asad, Maan, Rishabh, and Prem. Khushi, being a feisty young lady, is pretty pissed off at being kept against her will and fights with all of them. However, as time goes by and Khushi learns more about them, she starts to bond really well with them and even falls in love with Arnav.

Character Sketch

Khushi Kumari Gupta (Sanaya Irani) - At 22 years old, she is the only daughter of rich parents. She always speaks her mind hence comes across as brash or immature at times. She sometimes gets suffocated due to the overprotective nature of her parents, especially her father, and so tries to rebel against them. She has escaped from home a few times before just to get a breath of fresh air. When she gets kidnapped, she is annoyed at first but then decides to take it as a blessing, as she gets a break from her parents.

Arnav Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti) - Also known as Arnie by his gang of friends, he is only 27 years old, but seems more like 40 because of his serious attitude. He has a dark past that he has not told anyone, not even his best friend. His unsmiling self learns to lighten up after Khushi enters his life. At first, she is only the girl he kidnapped according to his Boss' instructions, but he slowly begins to fall in love with her.

Aahil Raza Ibrahim (Karnvir Bohra) - Orphaned at the age of 18, Aahil tried to commit suicide when he wasn't able to support himself. He was saved by Boss, who gave him a new life and job. Forced into illegal activities in order to survive changed his personality from a happy-go-lucky young man into an angry young man. He gets really annoyed with anyone who is overtly happy and chirpy, someone like Khushi. Aahil has the most clashes with Khushi in the beginning, but slowly becomes her best friend. He is now 25 years old.

Maan Singh Khurana (Gurmeet Chaudhary) - At 28 years of age, he is the oldest amongst his friends. However, he is the youngest in the group in terms of experience in illegal and criminal activities. He was sacked from his job when his company was overtaken by a foreign financial corporation 3 years ago, because he had a low educational qualification (he has only a BBA). He was brought into the gang by his cousin, Rishabh. Maan first resisted Rishabh's tempting offer, but finally had to agree as his family began facing a financial crisis, and working for Boss paid them really well. Both Maan and Rishabh have hidden the truth about their "careers" and earnings from their families, who stay in Punjab.

Rishabh Kundra (Vivian Dsena) - Never as smart as his older sister, who is now happily married to a cardiac surgeon in Boston, and is herself a dentist with her own practice, Rishabh entered the illegal world of criminal activities to earn money and keep his parents' mouths shut. He receives a handsome monthly salary from Boss, of which he gives only a quarter to his parents, spends only a quarter on himself, and saves remaining in his bank account. He may not be educationally qualified, but is financially smart. He brought his older cousin brother, Maan, into the gang after Maan was desperate for money. Both Maan and Rishabh have hidden the truth about their "careers" and earnings from their families, who stay in Punjab.

Prem Juneja (Harshad Chopra) - Waking up in a forest when he was only 4 years old, Prem has no recollection of his past or family, except that his birthday is on 17th May. Prem has no idea how he even got into the forest, or who he was with at that time. Prem's foster father, who rescued him from the forest and took him home, told him that he had gotten into a terrible accident and suffered from amnesia when he came to consciousness. When Prem's foster father was on his deathbed, he told him that the secret to Prem's past lies with Boss, who is incidentally Prem's foster father biological son. Prem promises his foster father that he will bring Boss on the right path, as well as find out the truth about his past from Boss. Hence, he joins Boss' gang, while hiding his ulterior motives for the same. Prem is currently 26 years old.

Ram Gupta (Ram Kapoor) - He is a roly-poly but jolly middle-aged man (50 years old), and loves his only daughter, Khushi, to death. He can do anything for her, and in fact does every thing to please her. Sometimes, however, his love and overprotectiveness annoys Khushi, though he doesn't realize it. He has spoilt Khushi by giving her everything that she ever wanted, but still teaches her to respect and obey her elders as well as mind her manners.

Priya Gupta (Sakshi Tanwar) - At 48 years old, she is 2 years younger than her husband, but acts 2 years older. She is more level-headed than Ram, and more understanding when it comes to matters regarding their daughter Khushi. She loves Khushi as much as Ram loves her, but being a woman and mother, she is able to understand her daughter more than her daughter's father.

Hari Prasad aka HP (Rajpal Yadav) - He is 40 years old, and has been a faithful butler to the Gupta family since the day Khushi was born. His father used to work as a driver for the Gupta's, but after he passed away, HP took over his father's job to earn money for his family. He may not be related to the Gupta's by blood, but they have always treated him as family. HP thinks of Khushi as his own daughter, and has been taking care of her right from the time she was a child. He call Khushi as "Baby Ji" even though he knows it annoys her everytime.

Boss (Abhaas Mehta) - Boss is a mysterious man, with a past more mysterious than anyone else working under him. He has never revealed his real name to his employees, so they know him only as Boss. He is the linking factor between the various characters in the story. His past, present, and future will be revealed as the story unravels. For know, let him remain a shadowy figure (voiced by Abhaas Mehta of course).

Updates
Part 5

Those who want to be added to the PM List for this fan-fic, please either like this post, like the PM List post, or send me either a PM or buddy request mentioning the same.
Edited by Nanya91 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sounds interesting...
u know Jackie Shroff's debut movie 'Hero' had similar theme, where Jackie n his friends kidnap Meenakshi Sheshadri n later they fall in love...

wud be interesting to read bt Arnav n Khushi...
I'd definitely be interested to read more
But sweety did you replace Asad with Aahil...or you just forgot about his sketch??

Originally posted by: anjs

sounds interesting...

u know Jackie Shroff's debut movie 'Hero' had similar theme, where Jackie n his friends kidnap Meenakshi Sheshadri n later they fall in love...

wud be interesting to read bt Arnav n Khushi...

hmmm.. that is interesting.. I didn't know about the movie, but now that you mentioned it, I read the story online.. I assure you though, that my story will be different from the movie..

Originally posted by: -Awaari-

I'd definitely be interested to read more

But sweety did you replace Asad with Aahil...or you just forgot about his sketch??

Hi there.. I actually replaced Asad with Aahil and had a few reasons for doing so..

1. I think the character of Aahil fits the character description more, and Karnvir Bohra is one actor who can pull off the character well so the readers will be able to imagine better..

2. The way the current storyline of Qubool Hai is going on, fans are pissed as to why Sanam and Aahil aren't together, and when will they finally become one.. When I end this fan-fic and start a new one extended stories of the characters in this fan-fic, I am hoping to provide fans (including me) with what they like..

3. I have always been a Karnvir fan, right from the time when he was known as Manoj Bohra and acted in Sharat opposite Shruti Seth.. lol :)
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow. New concept. ..
all leads are working under one snake. ..
interesting
waiting eagerly to start
thanks for pm
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice CS n Summary
Plz add me to ur PM list
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept and CS. Please update next part soon and please pm me.
PM List

-afsha-
-fullmoon-
...Shefa...
Aishu136
anjs
ankitbaka
Apoorvarani
Archu61
Arjuhisis
barunsanaya786
brishti84
candyjan
ChitraF
dershika
drunkiiebabe
dumas
dv19
Faria.
fffan123
hiuytlm
innocentflower
kshubhangi
nano123
pakpearl
phillips_2909
pixi_nightingal
punnaanchal
sadia98
sangeethbala
sanjana37
sathyaish
seeta_naips
Shafoo
shalini.sri.abi
sikhni_
ssdewi83
SujaLuvsMayur
swtsam
tasmine
teja21
thangam100
UandI4Ever
xBabyAngelx
yogakopi

Those who want to be added to the PM List for this fan-fic, please either like this post, like the first title post, or send me either a PM or buddy request mentioning the same.

Edited by Nanya91 - 8 years ago

Part 1

A group of 5 men, all smoking cigarettes, are seated at a table playing poker for money. One of the men looks at his cards and gets a huge smile on his face. His eyes crinkle in happiness, and the scar on the left side of his temple becomes more visible. He looks around at his friends, and seeing worried looks on their faces, smiles even more. 

"I fold... My cards suck!" says one of that man's friend's.

"Me too!" says another.

"I give up as well!" says a third.

Now only that handsome young man and his friend, sitting directly opposite him are left. The friend decides to play his cards.

"I'm still in. My cards..." he says as he lays down his cards on the table, confident that he will win the game.

But that confidence is soon washed off his face when the handsome man reveals his cards. "Full house!" he exclaims, as all his friends curse themselves at their bad luck.

As the handsome, young man is collecting all his winnings, someone comes requesting for him. "Arnav, ah there you are... Boss is looking for you. He says this is the biggest, most urgent and most important task yet, and only you can do it..."

The handsome, young man - Arnav Singh Raizada, called Arnav or sometimes Arnie by his friends - looks up with a look of wonder on his face. "What does Boss want from me now?" Arnav thinks to himself.

"Wow, Arnav! You're so lucky...!!! Boss always calls you to do the important and difficult tasks." says one of Arnav's poker buddies.

"I am jealous of you, Arnav. You always win at poker, and are Boss's favourite as well... How do you get to be so lucky?" questions another.

"Karma, my friend..." Arnav says to his friends. Then, turning to the person who called him earlier, Arnav says, "Did Boss say exactly what task he wants me to do?"

"No." That person replies, "But Boss did mention the task has something to do with a girl."

"Ooohhh...!!!" go all of Arnav's friends, teasing him.

"Shut up, you idiots!" Arnav scolds his friend. He turns to go, but not before turning back to his friends and saying, "If anyone touches my money when I am gone, I will make sure to give that person a scar worse than the one on my left temple...!!!" He gives them a warning.

Arnav sets off to meet his boss. "Let's see what Boss wants now..." He mutters to himself, under his breath.

Some time later...

Arnav is shown having a discussion with a mysterious man, with his face towards a dark wall, and only his back visible.

"So, let me get this straight..." Arnav makes something clear with his boss. "You want me to kidnap this girl and keep her at my place for a few days?"

"Yes!" confirms the mysterious man, Arnav's Boss.

"I'm not allowed to do anything? Not even ask for ransom to increase our gang's funds?" Arnav is extremely confused at the strange task his Boss gave him.

"Yes! I don't want you to lay even one hand on that girl. Keep her safe. Feed her, get her clothes, and entertain her. But do not kill her!"

"But, Boss... For how long?!"

"Until I tell you it's okay to do something and give you instructions accordingly..."

"But, Boss..." Arnav complains yet again, "I have seen this girl on television... And she is a feisty little thing. The spoilt bratty child, and that too only daughter, of a billionaire dad."

"Then scold her, warn her, or argue with her. But don't hit her..."

"But, Boss..." Arnav starts complaining yet again, but is interrupted by his Boss.

"No but's, Arnav... Just get about this task I gave you. Within the next 48 hours, this girl should be in your custody. You can take help from the rest of the gang. Read this file, all the details and daily routine of the girl is given here. You can show this file to the gang if they want, but make sure you give them instructions as well. You plan everything, and when you kidnap her and bring her to your place, give me a call so I can update you on any further tasks. " Boss instructs Arnav.

"And, yes... Here is the girl's photo. Take a good look, and show the photo to your friends as well. Make sure you and your friends kidnap her only. No one else... The last time I gave a kidnapping task to your friends, they kidnapped the wrong girl, and you had to undo everything even though you were sick in bed... Understand everything, Arnav?" Boss asks Arnav just to be sure.

"Yes, Boss!" Arnav says. He takes the girl's photo from his Boss. 

Arnav has a long, good gaze at the picture and memorizes the girl's face. Looking into her eyes, he sees something that captures his attention for a millisecond. But, he shakes his head and gets to focus on the task at hand. 

Arnav heads into the room where he and his friends were playing poker just minutes earlier, and gives them instructions for the kidnapping...

The next day, sometime around 11.00pm at night...

"Aahil, Maan, Rishabh, Prem... Are you all listening to me carefully?" Arnav asks friends " the guys playing poker with him the day before.

"Yes!" Aahil, Maan, Rishabh and Prem all chant in unison.

"This girl... What's her name again?" Arnav asks.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta." Maan answers.

"Yes, Khushi... So this girl Khushi sneaks out of her home every night, at precisely midnight, after her parents are asleep. She looks out her bedroom window first, right behind the tallest tree in the garden, and searches for her boyfriend's motorbike. Then, she climbs down from her second floor bedroom window, walks stealthily to the wall near the tree, and climbs over the wall. This wall is well away from the sight of the watchmen and security employed to guard the gate and house, so there is no chance she will be seen. So after climbing over the wall, she gets on the bike right behind her boyfriend, and they ride off, coming to the stretch of road where we are right now... Got all that so far?"

"Yes!" repeat the 4 men, used to Arnav's instructions.

"But, in about an hour's time, it will not be her boyfriend but me who will be riding the bike. This Khushi's boyfriend's wears a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a black helmet so as to avoid being so visible in the night. His bike is also black. After Khushi's boyfriend picks her up, they ride by this place where we are now. Normally, no one is here this time of the night. But today, you guys will be here, wearing masks to conceal your faces. I will stop the bike right here, pretending it is spoilt. You guys will then surround us, and we'll pretend to fight. Try to make it as real as possible, though not too real that my helmet falls off. Aahil and Rishabh, you guys fight with me. Prem and Maan, you surround Khushi. You can use force to hold her tightly, but don't hit her. Boss does not want to see a single scratch on her body or face. And after a few minutes, Prem and Maan, either one of you can make her unconscious with some chloroform. Then we put her in a van, and bring her to our secret hideout. When the kidnapping is complete, we inform Boss. He will give us further instructions after only a few days... That's it! Did you all get it?"

"Yes. But Arnav, why can't we just surround Khushi and her boyfriend? Why do you have to go in place of him?" Prem asks, a little confused at that part of the instruction.

"Idiot! If we do that, then he will definitely inform the police! And besides, Boss told us to kidnap only Khushi. Keeping her boyfriend with us for a few days will be even more of work. Already, this Khushi person is too much of a handful..." Arnav replies.

"But, when Khushi's boyfriend comes to pick her up, how do we handle that?" Aahil asks, this time.

"We send him a message from Khushi's mobile phone saying that today, unexpectedly, her parents were up and caught her sneaking out. And, they're sending her to her grandmother's village. The stupid boyfriend will probably be scared of being caught outside her home that he will turn his bike right around and go back home." Arnav scoffs at the thought of Khushi's scaredy-cat boyfriend.

"Arnav, didn't you say that Khushi's boyfriend reaches her home by exactly midnight? Won't he see us there then?" Rishabh asks, but then sort of flinches back at the angry look Arnav gives him.

"What do you think I am - stupid?!!!" Arnav questions. "I have thought of that... Before meeting you here, I went by his home. He lives in this apartment just about 15 minutes  before Khushi's home. I punctured his tyres and emptied his petrol tank. By the time he changes his tyres and refills the petrol tank for his bike, and then reaches Khushi's home, it will be nearly 1 in the morning. We can message him from Khushi's home anytime." Arnav replies, slightly angry at Rishabh this time.

"And how do we handle her parents?" Prem asks.

"Well, we can keep messaging her from Khushi's phone. They don't have locating services, but Khushi does have roaming and 3G. When Boss gives us the okay signal, then we can make her talk to them, saying she is fine. And besides, Khushi has run away from her home lots of time, and gone places without informing her parents. She does call the occasionally though, just to assure them she is safe. And I am sure like everyday, even today she will have a big argument with her parents and go to bed angry." Arnav replies.

"Arnav, how do you know all this about Khushi?" Maan asks this time.

"Boss has given me all the details in this file. I don't even know how he knows all this. This kidnapping is the strangest yet." Arnav is perplexed at his Boss's weirdest task yet, and also apprehensive at having to handle Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta' for a few days.

Later...

Everything went according to plan, and Arnav and his gang of friends kidnapped Khushi. She is in the van, but still unconscious. Maan, who is driving, takes the van pass a huge iron gate. He goes up the driveway, pass the garden and fruit orchard, and right up to the main door of a huge British Colonial-Style Mansion.

Maan parks the van, after which he and Prem open up the huge doors to mansion and head inside to get the necessary stuff for Khushi ready. Rishabh unloads the van and takes everything else inside. Arnav offers to carry Khushi in, but at the last minute gets a call from Boss, so attends to that first. 

Aahil now has to carry Khushi in. He puts Khushi over his shoulders, with her hands hanging down his back. To his misfortune, however, Khushi wakes up.

"Aahil... Aahil... Aahil..." Arnav calls out to Aahil, trying to tell him about Khushi. But, Aahil cuts him off and replies back rudely.

"Whatever, Arnav...!!! I can't believe you made me carry this girl, and that too by myself. She is so heavy! What does she weigh anyways? She's like a sack of heavy stones." Aahil complains to Arnav, not knowing that Khushi is awake.

Arnav sees Khushi's eyes widen, and observes steam of anger blow out of her ears and nose. Arnav tries again to warn Aahil that Khushi is awake, but before he can even open his mouth, Khushi takes action. She moves her leg a little, without letting Aahil or Arnav notice it, and brings her knee down hard, hitting Aahil right between the legs.

Aahil starts screaming in shock and pain, and drops Khushi down. She topples a little, but manages to land then balance on her two feet. Aahil, on the other hand, drops to the floor in pain, and cups his privates.

"That will teach you to make fun of a girl's weight! And for your information, I weigh only 60kg, which for my height of 5 feet and 6 inches is perfectly acceptable. If you can't handle even 60kg of weight, then you must be some big, fat, sissy with fake muscles pumped up unnecessarily due to stupid steroids..." Khushi looks down at Aahil and retorts.

Maan, Prem, and Rishabh who have come back out to check what all the noise was about see and hear Khushi talking back to the big-muscular Aahil and laugh till their sides start aching.

Arnav, who is on the phone with Boss, hangs up, but not before hearing his boss say "I heard that! Didn't I tell you Khushi is a feisty little thing? Now go and handle her, and tell Aahil to stop crying like a sissy!"

Arnav shakes his head at the macho Aahil's girly reaction, and walks forward, taking a deep breath before attempting to handle Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta.