Posted: 8 years ago

Thank you so much Kiddo

Hope you are well ðŸ˜Š
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajsmi

Dear Saima

A very Happy Birthday to you! Wish and pray that you get all that you have wished for and more!

You are a very special person and I am glad to have found you. Thank you for always being there for a chat and I always look forward to your replies on my notes. You are a beautiful person and I am so privileged to call you my friend! I wish I had more time to sit and chat but I always look forward to the times when we do. Have a great day, my friend!

Smitha

Aah Smitha you seriously made my eyes fill up, thank you so so much. And trust me I love our little chats. You always give me the moral support I need.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words and warm wishes.

Lots of love to you and a big hug 
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: anopama

A Very Very Happy Birthday Saima 

May all your wishes and dreams come through
With gods grace 

Thank you so much Anopama ðŸ˜Š
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_asya

Many many happy returns of the day dear...

My god bless you with all the happiness you want and deserve...
I really like your stories and a fan of your writing...
Always wishing good for you...

Thank you so much sweeties, it means so much

Lots of love ðŸ˜Š
_Annie_ thumbnail
Wish you a very veryy Happy Birthday Saima Appiii🤗🤗

I'm lucky to have found such a lovely person here on IF, whom I can call appi :) Love you loadsss appii and wish you all the happiness you deserve :)) Wish you to be happy, healthy and smiling alwayysss😳🤗

asyaarshilover thumbnail
A wish from aroo of this forum
Badi api...🤗
Wish you a very happy birthday🥳😎

And here comes a little thank you from the real me..

Honestly saima api when I joined this forum I wasn't in talking terms with anyone I just use to come update and go and I didn't even knew that we should reply to the comments of readers...lolz...yes I was silly n I still m...you know when I red ur first story I really liked it and I tried to interact with you like I tried with other members here but honestly the result was negative..I mean we didn't really talked and I felt as if you don't like me and that's why you don't wanna talk to me..and also that time I didn't knew that you actually are a badi api... hehe!! Khair then I red colors of love of yours and you know that story is really close to my heart coz it helped me in getting close to you and also because I loved it like nothing else and that was the reason that I took almost three months in unressing my comment on the last chappy

Sorry badi api mai bore kar rhe hn but honestly I want you to know that I feel so lucky that you befriend me..and you are one of those members from this forum with whom I love chatting...I don't spam everywhere but only at the threads of my close friends here and you are really close to me...

I love you a lot s v ziada and you know my ami iz also aware about my craze for you...I use to miss you a lot when you were not active on the forum...badi api please always be in contact with me...you are my one of the bestest api here even though I know that such word don't even exist but tabhi kaha coz you are special...huggies again...enjoy this special day...have fun or mere hissa ka cake b ap kha lena😛🤗
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Annie_

Wish you a very veryy Happy Birthday Saima Appiii🤗🤗

I'm lucky to have found such a lovely person here on IF, whom I can call appi :) Love you loadsss appii and wish you all the happiness you deserve :)) Wish you to be happy, healthy and smiling alwayysss😳🤗

Aww

Thank you so so much Annie, you are truly a little gem

Love you lots

And am glad to have you as my little sister too, may Allah always bless you
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

A wish from aroo of this forum

Badi api...🤗
Wish you a very happy birthday🥳😎

And here comes a little thank you from the real me..

Honestly saima api when I joined this forum I wasn't in talking terms with anyone I just use to come update and go and I didn't even knew that we should reply to the comments of readers...lolz...yes I was silly n I still m...you know when I red ur first story I really liked it and I tried to interact with you like I tried with other members here but honestly the result was negative..I mean we didn't really talked and I felt as if you don't like me and that's why you don't wanna talk to me..and also that time I didn't knew that you actually are a badi api... hehe!! Khair then I red colors of love of yours and you know that story is really close to my heart coz it helped me in getting close to you and also because I loved it like nothing else and that was the reason that I took almost three months in unressing my comment on the last chappy

Sorry badi api mai bore kar rhe hn but honestly I want you to know that I feel so lucky that you befriend me..and you are one of those members from this forum with whom I love chatting...I don't spam everywhere but only at the threads of my close friends here and you are really close to me...

I love you a lot s v ziada and you know my ami iz also aware about my craze for you...I use to miss you a lot when you were not active on the forum...badi api please always be in contact with me...you are my one of the bestest api here even though I know that such word don't even exist but tabhi kaha coz you are special...huggies again...enjoy this special day...have fun or mere hissa ka cake b ap kha lena😛🤗

Little Api rula diya na

I love you so so much.

I have to admit when I first started posting I was rapt very clued on to how to use the forum especially to interact with people. And like u TCL is close to my heart to as I found you and so many more of my beautiful sister there, I will never lose contact with you, you means o much to me. I have never seen you but you are connected to me and I am thankful to Allah who brought me to this forum 

You are always in my Dua's. You are a beautiful daughter and sister...tell your Ammi that Saima said Aroo is the best 

Big hug and big kiss

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Saima api...😳
May Allah bless you with everything you deserve...😳
Saima-Syed thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapno

Happy Birthday Saima api...😳

May Allah bless you with everything you deserve...😳