Celebrating A Special Day For A Very Special Person

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Rarepearl (Nims) and I are here to start the celebrations for one of the most loved Aapis, on the forum. There is no prize for guessing who I am taking about. She's not just a Sis to me and Nims, but a Badi Aapi or a Badi Appu to many of you. 

Our most loved forumwasi Saima Syed

As she turns a year older, we would like to dedicate this thread to her, for all to please come forward and express your love for her, in the most unique and hatke way as you can. Am sure there are quite a few who would love to do that.

Edited by ChocoBerry - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoBerry thumbnail

A few lines from your sisters

They say that time decides what relationship you will have with someone and how strong it would be as you gradually learn of each others nature, habits, likes and dislikes. I don't agree with it. Not all situations are the same just like no two people are alike. I would say our relationship is an example of it. What had begun as a fanfiction writer and  reader initially turned into acquaintances because of your marvellous stories. Sis, your response to my comments was an acceptance from your part which I would let you know had come to mean a lot to me. I used to literally check the thread so many times. Well what happened next is what I can only describe as life. Not having got in touch in the best of situations but we surely did make the best of it for which I'm so so glad. Rest is history. How and when I got so attached to you is beyond me but what I know for sure is that I wouldn't want a day without you. Sis, your acceptance, support, encouragement and love throughout this period, however short it may be, has come to mean a Lot to me. I hope you know it. I know I'm not the easiest of persons to deal with but you still put up with me, on daily basis, which I'm grateful for.

Sis, I may not say this frequently but I truly admire and respect you for the beautiful person you are, inside out, for how you shower love and care on everybody that gets in touch with you selflessly. Sis, I love you, bohat bohat saraa.
Today on your special day I would request Allah to bless you with quadrouple of every gesture of affection that you've shown me. I pray that The Al Mighty fills your life with peace, health, success, joys and love of near and dear ones. May He remove every obstacle from your path and give you the strength and courage to face life. May Allah be your aid in every step you take and guide you towards the goals you've set. I pray for all your dreams and duas to be fulfilled and for you to have a long blissful life with Z. 

I love you Sis... more than words will ever express. Nim

Sisters share too many emotions together - joy, laughter, jealousy, happiness, anger, dreams and togetherness and these make them the truest friends of all. Though we have never met and may never too, but you my Sister are always in my heart. No matter where I am and no matter what I am doing, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. 

We began our relationship as author and reader where you took me on so many journeys that compelled me to stay in touch with you. Every journey being different from the other and making me addicted to you  slowly developing our bond to the next level, of being friends where we started acknowledging the presence of the other with little chit chats. How I used to crave for your updates and wait to see a response to my comments. I have loved every word you wrote in reply to my comments encouraging me to interact more. These little gestures of encouragement brought me closer to you sealing our fate together, making us Sisters. This is the best thing that happened to me on the forum Sis after which there has been no looking back. This bond that we share is so close to my heart that now even a few hours without you leaves me restless. This bond that we have is very precious to me, one that I would never break, no matter what the world has to say and neither will I let go off of you as you are now a habit that I will not change.

Dear Sister, on your birthday, I pray to the lord for all the happiness that you have desired and deserve. All the success that this universe can offer. I wish for you to get success in whatever you do, no matter how big or small the venture is. I wish you abundance of good health that will keep you going for the little angel Allah has blessed you with, so you enjoy every little happiness she brings in your life. I pray to Allah to always keep his generous eye on you to help you sail through every hardship life brings your way. I love you loads Sis... ChocoBerry

That's Us 
ChocoBerry thumbnail
Friends Forever

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Sisters Forever 

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Zainub's Superstar

ChocoBerry thumbnail
More wishes from Us to You 

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day my sweetum. Hope you like what we have put together for you Sis, its a joint effort that we'd been working on all day. 
Lucky to have you in our life.

Happy Birthday Sis πŸ€—
Rarepearl thumbnail
Mine
Unres.

Happy Birthday Sis. Hope you have a great day, month, year, life ahead.

Love you loads..

Edited by Rarepearl - 8 years ago
Rarepearl thumbnail
Mine again.
Unres.

Sis, you've showed the two of us and everyone who reads ur work so much of love that this that we've put together is a small token of appreciation n love from us, (mine is a v small part) for accepting us and being a part of our lives.

Choco, you've done a marvellous job here. 

Edited by Rarepearl - 8 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salaam Appii...😊
Well Wish you A Very Happy , Delightful and Loving BIRTHDAY...πŸ₯³
I don't know how to ...you know frame my words which are going on right now in my mind...but in a simple way i would like to say...
To find a loving person as you on this forum has been an Blessing.
Only I know i haven't talked much with any of you much but then you were the first one on this forum...who took this boy as you younger brother and gived a name CHOTU😳...nobody calls me that actually in real life because i am the eldest in my whole KHANDAAN... and i will not let any body call me with that name because this name is given to me by you..

So yeah as i have nothing proper left much to say...
Appi I wish you all the Happiness , success and Love which the Almighty has to offer...
I wish and pray for U to be stay Healthy and Smiling...Always..
And a little prayer for me also ki You keep writing such wonderful stories from time time for us...so that we can always be feel connected to you in this virtual world..πŸ˜ƒ  
Edited by MayurChan - 8 years ago