Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhishree308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes agree totally...he deserved more than vivian..He danced well. .nd both r non dancers..just that mohit doesn't say it all time..my support nd my votes with him..
nidhishree308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love his eyes...he is tooo hott ya hope we get  to see  romantic act soon..
zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me tooo I find him soo cute nd hott..love his smile..I wanna meet him..One day nd tel him how I feel for him..lucky adi thoughbut she is cute tooo so prettyyy made for each other..
zoha11 thumbnail
I like mohit nd vivi both..wanna see their journey as of now looking forward to MM as he is so hard working..It shows..love himmm..my support to him..
mohifan thumbnail
Wanna see sensous  him..I find marischa mohit very hot looking..their  chemistry is very good..nd I feel they my r goin to win this..nd it wud be a surprise packet for all
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Yes I feel they are the hottest looking couple in jhalak...Wat u guys say...wanna see a romantic  act too..
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Yes certainly..nd I feel marischa has the best partner in terms of mohit..They r a stunning couple
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MM team has sparking chemistry. They very well suit each other in terms of height, physique...I wish to see MM team performing different forms of dance. I still remember mohit in doing indian classical in NB4,  i think it was kutchipudi and Farah's comments like who's inside the costume, a pro dancer? she could not believe that mohit pulled the act so graciously.  And off course vicious wish of seeing him in bare body😉 with classical look. I dont know whether bare body dance allowed in Jhalak or not but if it happens  its going to be very very eyepleasing😃
As now 3rd week is approaching, I wonder whats in the store from MM team. Already read that Vivi is performer of the week. Nothing abt other contestants...

Keeping my finger crossed for MM team super performance👍🏼

sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Week#3 is approaching. Non-dancers are gearing up to match up and give competition to dancers on the show. Mohit Malik and Vivian are working hard to enhance quality of the Jhalak. I am really interested to see journey of non-dancer to dancer.  Vivian is performer of the week and Mohit is surprise package of the week.  Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward for week#3 Jhalak season 8 to see super performances by Mohit and Vivian.  I hope Mohit also gets lot of vote support like Vivian to appreciate his work.
zoha11 thumbnail
I m supporting both mohit nd vivian..love them both.