Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i like the way he moves, not awkward to watch which happens a lot with male contestant😊
1d20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just checked the Jhalak home page. Mohit-wifey looks very young and adorable. I wonder if there any dance between Mohit and wifey on the show like VD did with his wife. Mohit looks handsome and that blue shirt color is my fav. I wish mohit wifey would have wored blue shirt and a skirt.  
mohabhi thumbnail
My reasons as to why I support MM
He is of course my fav
He is been non dancer
He was fabbb  in his first  episode
It's shows that he is pushing himself beyond his limits
I find marischa/mohit hottt
Nd mohits is a eye candy tty
Ufff can't stop nd go on...as I loveee Mohit Malik 
jenni98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Mohit has a lot of potential but he won't go far due to the lack of votes. I just hope he stays for atleast till the wildcard entry.
Pialovemohit thumbnail
Who says he won't get votes..I m sure he wud..j
He is really good..nd being a non dancer I think he rocks..my entire college gonna vote for him...love u mohit...ur superhott 
not.here thumbnail
This guy's first performance surprised me so I am going to keep an eye out for him not his fan nor did I watch his show or like his character but when someone dances good regardless of who they are, I like to appreciate them. So leaving a note here so I can access without going through the forum. Is this his official AT though?
Pialovemohit thumbnail
I totally  agree..jhalak is a journey of non dancer ti dancer..so that's why I m with mohit..He is brilliant 
zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved both of them today a lot..love them she is sooo cute nd he is superrr cute. .loved them today.mohit performance  the bestest love them..
zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally hero material as mentioned by judges...loved him but less marks though..