Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
he has got my vote .. 
other guys are so average infront of him ... 

looks and body he has got and best thing not stiff at all 
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
He is a learner..He is the bestest...he for me is a performer..Fantabulous actor..nd a attractive dancer..
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Yes..she is sooo cute nd he is sooo hottt...perfect couple. ..I find mohit superhottt though..nd I m jealous tooo..yesterday he wooed me..He was a charmer..well said kjo he is a starrr.
myrah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They hve been my fav couple ever...love the way he feels for her..It shows in his eyes..love mohadi..thts their jodi name..
mythil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love this couple mohit and aditi😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I thought same too! Aditi is so beautiful and super adorable! It's first time I am seeing her.., And she was so cute!!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I have been fond of Mohit since days I had seen in Banoo mein Teri Dulhann... Didnt like Aditi back then for obvious reasons... but they have grown alot as couple.. and indeed they were adorable last night..!!
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoha11

Totally hero material as mentioned by judges...loved him but less marks though..

Even though his marks are less he's going to work on them and they will increase as he is getting better each time. If you start high you have the pressure of maintaining it and for a non dancer he's started really well and I feel that he's on an upward trajectory. The others can't show improvements, except maybe finishing and smaller stuff but he can show a complete journey and transformation. So he is definitely going to get something out of it. In all yep low marks but in my opinion this is the beginning and he's going to get only better. 😊

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good performance by mohit...    And Aditi she is super cute... :)
sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally watched the episode in my country, Wow! the way Mohit was moving, KJO...his legs really work so good. He did bar work beautifully in the lift. Its not easy when one is not a dancer or gymnist to attempt that. Loved it. Very upset about marks. It was worth atleat 34 this time. Judges should hee how much hard work he is putting. He is the real hero. Accod to KJO...he is the star material. He performed like a star but did not get appreciation in the form of good marks😭
I hope like me and my family-friends here, others are also seeing Mohits sincearity towards good performance. He is putting efforts to prove himself. Trying harder acts, pushing himself to entertain audiences. Unfortunately yesterday my family friends had login issues... could not vote for him...feeling sad😔  I hope India votes for him...votes for his efforts...