Mohit Malik-AT!!!!The hardworker Appreciation

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxRMWogDKas&index=38&list=PL30rlL6r7xeNMDRT_0DwKkNsBCDM7ribC Edited by tarun1234567 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am very disappointed to learn that a dancing reality show in India is not based on the efforts of contestants dancing, but on their popularity. 
I liked Nach Baliye this season as they only kept voting for Finale to be fair with all the contestants...popular/not so popular. 

If voting is going to be based on fan following. from the first episode...am sorry to say this a biased show.

My analysis...Among boys...Non dancers are Vivian,Mohit and Ashish 

Unfortunately I did not see any hard work put in Vivians performance still I am sure he will go through due to popularity.  I am not going to support him for his 1st performance.

Lots of hard work, sincearity, variations in dancing which suited him was seen in Mohits performance .
A hard worker Mohit I am supporting.

Saw commitment and sincearity in Ashish. But due to lyrical concept his dance was limited.
I did not see much efforts put for a variations in his dance. Fortunately he also has strong fan base because he is colors face.

I am not taking girls into consideration because non dancer girls are faces of colors. So they are good to go through ireespective of good./bad dancing.

So I am left with Mohit Malik who is not colors face ...who has very low fan base because he was villian, which gave him two awards for best villian... I am supporting him. He is exceptional actor. The efforts he made to play bad Samrat...same efforts he will put to become dancing Samrat.

So here I go...Please support a learner who always works hard to do any task he has been given to stay in the contest.  Want to see his growth in Jhalak who claims that Jhalak is all about the growth of the contstant from non dancer to a dancer. 

sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree what you said. But this is what happens in reality shows unfortunately.  I loved Mohit performance for a non dancer to start with. I saw the dedication he showed. Even judeges said the same. Last year Ashish Choudhari was non dancer won the trophy but he was channel face too. Still I saw growth in him. Same goes for Mohit. Like me if I keep seeing growth in him I am going to support him. I am sure people will to. I dont go by the face I go by the talent.

Good Luck to Mohit and his choreo. People are apprecating his 1st performance.
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt about efforts Mohit has put in his 1st performance.
Pahali act me yeh jalwa dikhaya to age age picture baki hai mere dost😊
aur low fan base ki worry mat karo. jaise voh age badhega vaise fan follwing khud ban jayegi.
Judges has 50 percent say. So if Mohit performs well he will be encouraged by judges.
Mohit will sure win more and more viewers hearts.

You can do it Mohit👍🏼 Best of Luck👍🏼
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mohit has my full support 🥳
I know his chances of winning are very slim for many reasons, but I'm still going to support the guy.

And nice post! I agree. JDJ should really be about the growth from a non dancer to dancer. It's all about the journey.

All the best, Mohit Malik! 👍🏼
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you. I am supporting Mohit. I know he will rock the show
SNEHAMEGHA thumbnail
I am supporting Mohit.His performance was good
zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m supporting mohit tooo..love him soo much..such a hard working  guy..my all votes go to him
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
i m in too 

mohifans thumbnail
Very nice post.  Just what was going on in my mind. You put it into words.
I liked mohits performance. He has a caliber to better and better. Marischa will sharpen his skills as show goes on like she did with Chang.
So first of all best luck to Marischa and congrats too that this season you have chance to win 2nd time with the studious student you have👍🏼

Full support of votes to MM jodi👏