Mohit Malik-AT!!!!The hardworker Appreciation - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Very well side guys...he truly deserved a 40...fabulous performance..I think colors shud take him seriously..He is the winner in my eyes..
She is just too adorable nd he is sooo hott..I m a fan of this couple..I love it wen they introintroduced mohit today..sooo cute..her smile is infectious
Word of Ganesh to Mohit...yeh toh dark horse hai jhalakka joh slowly sabko Khan jayega.
What a wonderful performance today. I never seen prop what MM team had. I Loved it so much.Mariachi choreographed such a way, I felt prop was made for flow of the song.
One word...mesmerized
Jhalak is a popularity contest, so Mohit most likely won't go very far :|
Yup i agree with Ganesh but i dont think Mohit will go far
Well...I don't think so... I am optimistic person. This dark horse is popular just with his negative role. Now with jhalak with his splendid performances he will surely gain popularity votes as others. I am sure MM team has Long way to go.Edited by sashusa - 8 years ago
I m sure tht he will win
.popular nd journey frm non dancer to dancer is imp..I m sure he wud do a show on colors after winning jhalak..want him in a romantic show
He is goin to finals for sure...he has become so good in past 3 weeks he is keeping me amazed..He is moving sooo well..truly the star performer for me as I feel he dance frm his faceđź‘Ź
Mohit Malik !
I am so impressed with him. The guy has so much sincerity. Loving all his performances. Usually whenever during the dance you notice his choregrapher too, especially if it is someone like marischa but here I just can't take my eyes off Mohit.

I hope he doesn't end up as second or third runner up. He deserves a fair chance
And atlast atlast he got the deserved appreciation. Loving his performances from week 1 . Tooo good he is . But seriously this performance is gonna be most remembarable . What a performance ...so lively .The prop they used was unique too and full of dance . Loved It and sooo happy he got deserved appreciation and scored 39 ...he deserved it .