zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sashusa

My analysis...Among boys...Non dancers are Vivian,Mohit and Ashish 

r u saying mohit is non dancer like Vivian & ashish

then what is this ????

he was in  Nach Baliye 4😲😆

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/434/mohit-malik/video/8543-nach-baliye-4.htm

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
after watching the two episodes i really find mohit's act shows a lot of hardwork .He is really giving his best and his choreographer is really good. Hope he remains till the finale .
sashusa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well yea...true he was in NB4...NB does require to be dancers. They want real couples. Thats what they were there for.  I am hoping now after Jhalak he will be called dancer.
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sashusa

Well yea...true he was in NB4...NB does require to be dancers. They want real couples. Thats what they were there for.  I am hoping now after Jhalak he will be called dancer.

yea so hes not completely  non  dancer like Vivian and ashish na
he did some dancing in NB4 
i am sure he practised also
 its all okay 😛
but u tried to let others down by saying this😆

*Unfortunately I did not see any hard work put in Vivians performance *

and yes hes popular and its not his fault 

renuj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zubeada

yea so hes not completely  non  dancer like Vivian and ashish na
he did some dancing in NB4 
i am sure he practised also
 its all okay 😛
but u tried to let others down by saying this😆

*Unfortunately I did not see any hard work put in Vivians performance *

and yes hes popular and its not his fault 

leave it zubi. ppl cant see vds hardwork.y r u wasting ur time let thm say whatever they want 
1d20 thumbnail

seen nach4. Does not remember of any dancer tag for mohit-wifey Jodi, They got eliminated early too. So Mohit must be dancer according to requirement.  Have seen him acting only for some years. Anyway he definitely has put efforts for dancing in 1st act and should be supported by the people...I think that was the intension of the user who started this thread.  About VD, I like him, but truth he did not show efforts for his 1st act. Hopefully for 2nd he will compete well with others. I did not feel any bashing in this thread. Just the truth of the 1st episode. Table might be turned for the 2nd episode, who knows...we will wait and watch

I will be watching how VD,MM,Sanaya becomes better and better. Accordingly I will vote every week.
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome 1d20 to Jhalak forums. Liked your straightforward post. I also want to do here healthy discussion or criticism about the contestants dancing skill not the person as contestant  keeping in mind not to hurt anybody's feelings. We all have our fav but as an actors. Jhalak is abt dancing. So I dont prefer biasness happening on the show just because he or she is popular. I am sure if you ask those popular faces, they will say the same thing that judge them for their dance.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I love Mohit too👍🏼
He is very adorable off screen unlike his character and hope people support him.
ananyasuri111 thumbnail
Mohits my favourite  love him loads..my vote goes to him
sashusa thumbnail
Jhalak 8# round 2# gossip# Weekend is approaching...2nd round ...

Saw a article of being 3 girls at he bottom...but no elimination😊
Choreo of Ashish gets injured...sad news😭 It is tough on the contestant when suddenly his partner can not be with him. He will get replacement for sure. 

Read article abt VD doing robotics. Expecting him to give good performance. It will be treat to watch for VD fans.  No info abt what others are dancing on...

Saw visual of Mohit with his wifey on Jhalak home page...looks like she will be in this episode. She is cute..looks like a doll...Mohit was looking cool with his attire...that blue shirt was killer😉
I hope he gives his best in the 2nd round.  

Good Luck to all the contestants👍🏼