Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nhbr

TFS
Let's not panic bcoz of rumours..
Glad that someone has spoken abt this.
Agree with Pari totally..being modern has nothing to do with the costumes.I feel its the thought process that matters.

agree dear 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndi.anggraeni81

her interviewed proove the news that this show goin off air because the lead want to quit was false, i love how she being smart when asking bout what went wrong with the show, of course as lead actress and actor they cant openly said their opinion but she at least answer the story become awry and let people ask creatives team to got answer, she is right cvs are the master mind of story even actor actress dont know how the story goin before they received the script, i think we must wait the confirmation from zee or balaji and till then just enjoy the show.

and i agree to become a good actress and gain famous not always by stips down, i value and appreciate actor/actress who had principle and they know what they want to doπŸ˜‰

well said πŸ˜ƒ
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Good atleast pari from JA team talked abt ja gng off air news..it's really irritated to see this offair news from March... Pari v r with u n v ja fans r also fighting for ja extension by callin zee,BT,tweeting,mailing. Hope they clear out these rumors.. Pari standing ovation to u for laboni jodha n u pulled off the negative character so well n it shows ur calibre n versatility n perfect in emotional negative romantic shy bold all scenes n no wonder trps gained n ja became slot leader .God bless u loads. These creative morons shud work hard to write better script n zee morons shud give ja promos frequently n not to b partial...
Tfs buddy... Loved pari straight forward n bold answers πŸ‘πŸΌ

very true
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thanks for sharing. At least the rumors about Leads not wanting to continue has turned false.

welcome
atoshi.chanda06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
at least someone told something. though it doesn't indicate show going on or not. but I believed that the news about actor's leaving definitely a rumor. cause at one point in serial both leads screen space was so short but they didn't quit, so there is no chance of it.

but i am way too frustrated as from 3-4 months the same news going on. cant the ph n channel give fans a break n let the show go on n also let the fans enjoy it???? we fans have watch many illogical tracks till now bt anyhow enjoyed it n trp has also increased. then what's the problem of them????? what more they expect from show when they don't promote it??? we fans r fighting for it continuously n they can't even give a official confirmation. seriously!!!?? sometimes can't believe they have created show n now themselves have ruined it.
and they can't end the show saying they have got nothing to show. because there r so many things that can be shown historically.
mamtasingla thumbnail
thanks for sharing it dear😊
hope the show gets extension...
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
O yeah ...πŸ˜†...we know how evolved your thought process is, PS πŸ˜† ...
I just hope for the sake of the PHs n the viewers that you put down your restrictions on paper in future well before signing up......so that viewers don't feel let down later ...

I for one, hated the Jo & Jalal so called "romantic" scenes, in  the  so called "epic love story" thanks to your restrictions...πŸ₯± ...

u have inhibitions in romantic scenes, no problem...its entirely your prerogative what u want to do...just don't sign up for an epic love story then na...😲
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamtasingla

thanks for sharing it dear😊
hope the show gets extension...

welcome πŸ˜Š
YD.AH thumbnail
now the rumors should stop 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: atoshi.chanda06

at least someone told something. though it doesn't indicate show going on or not. but I believed that the news about actor's leaving definitely a rumor. cause at one point in serial both leads screen space was so short but they didn't quit, so there is no chance of it.

but i am way too frustrated as from 3-4 months the same news going on. cant the ph n channel give fans a break n let the show go on n also let the fans enjoy it???? we fans have watch many illogical tracks till now bt anyhow enjoyed it n trp has also increased. then what's the problem of them????? what more they expect from show when they don't promote it??? we fans r fighting for it continuously n they can't even give a official confirmation. seriously!!!?? sometimes can't believe they have created show n now themselves have ruined it.
and they can't end the show saying they have got nothing to show. because there r so many things that can be shown historically.

well said