Radhika rocks the JDJ floor with "Tum Hi Ho"

Posted: 8 years ago
Radhika a.k.a. Ishaani rocked the dance floor with her ravishing act on IshVeer's anthem song "Tum Hi Ho".She sizzled with her act and came across as a natural dancer to me .She had a score of 37 on 40 with a perfect score of 10 from the judge Lauren Gottileb.I hope she goes the distance  on JDJ.All the best Rads from us IshVeerians. Break a leg !
P.S.: I Loved the AV of IshVeer and how Shakti introduced Radhika on to the stage.It was cute.
I can 't wait to see it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ It has not aired here yet πŸ˜‰ Was Shakti there ? I was hoping he was because Radz were there for support him in NB pluss love Shadikha friendship πŸ˜ƒ

Good luck Radhika 😳 😳
Originally posted by MM123456

I can 't wait to see it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ It has not aired here yet πŸ˜‰ Was Shakti there ? I was hoping he was because Radz were there for support him in NB pluss love Shadikha friendship πŸ˜ƒ

Good luck Radhika 😳 😳
It was a good act ,watch it while it airs.Shakti wasn't there physically but Shakti introduced Radhika through an av  and  I too hope he shows up sometime real soon at the studio as well  to support her.
Yeah good luck to Radhika.
Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MM123456

Good luck Radhika 😳 😳

same pinch. N in my location it wl telecast in colors asia pacific in next week.
Bb, was shakti present there? N how had he introduced?
Originally posted by bbishveer

It was a good act ,watch it while it airs.Shakti wasn't there physically but Shakti introduced Radhika through an av and I hope he shows up sometime real soon at the studio as well to support her.

I will for sure watch it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Hopefully they will show it here πŸ˜‰ oh okey well I am glad that he still induced her πŸ˜‰ I hope that too , maybe he will come in teen ka tadka where he will dance with Radhika and her choreographer πŸ˜‰ That would been very cute if that happens πŸ˜‰

Thank you for answering πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

same pinch. N in my location it wl telecast in colors asia pacific in next week.

Hopefully you and I will be able to watch it as well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

And yeh what did he say ? πŸ˜ƒ Edited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by bbishveer

It was a good act ,watch it while it airs.Shakti wasn't there physically but Shakti introduced Radhika through an av and I hope he shows up sometime real soon at the studio as well to support her.

its actually depended on channel or ph. If channel demands then he wl present on jdj's set for radhika as like as producer ekta had presented shadhika on nb's set for sake of matsh.
I watched her performance,it was lovely and Shakti introducing Radhika was so cute and sweet,and Radhika was looking very cute :) wish her all the very best!! Edited by roshnipillai - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

No Shakti wasn't there but as I said he did introduced her through their av.He was referring about her on screen persona while she was oozing off her off screen personality of her.It was a short cute av.
Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
I loved her 1st performance in jhalak reloaded...such a cute performance...n yaa...i also enjoy her intro...🀣🀣..such a cutie pie she is😳😳...she is outstanding today..hats off to her..for her hard work...πŸ‘..all the best radhika for ur jhalak journey...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—