Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
and she is not talkng with him bcoz its difficult for her.she didnt showd that in front of sam...she knows its their pvt matter...
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Thanks for setting me off on a musical start Vani. I love all kinds of music and probably regret not learning music. Theek hai. I will listen to my heart's content πŸ˜†

My fav raags in Hindusthani are all Malhars, Desh, Behag and Yaman Kalyan 😊  I can't tell you how I get transported when I listen to a malhar and it rains outside.

Thanks

There are certain topics associated with certain people in SOSY, for me ..you & music πŸ˜Š

I can do a 'gumbaloda govinda " ( with a group ) which is why iam in a choir...can pitch but not a strong voice to hold my own..
but love music to bits...the harmony in choir singing usually reduces me to tears ...have  you heard the gregorian chants...ethereal πŸ˜Š
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And now since I am totally embarrassed, put me out of this tprture and give me an update. It's all your fault anyways for making me do this, so you have to pay for it by updating! 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishruhi

and she is not talkng with him bcoz its difficult for her.she didnt showd that in front of sam...she knows its their pvt matter...

Well she has a choice to shift to Paris.  He has already offered even a job there she is not choosing wisely 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

And now since I am totally embarrassed, put me out of this tprture and give me an update. It's all your fault anyways for making me do this, so you have to pay for it by updating!

Shru..
Nisha is offline...
Don't know if she is writing one or exit for the day...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Nisha's had her "evil laugh" at your expense and is gone nowπŸ˜†
Lady, you've enlightened us so much with a few posts. πŸ€£
Bless you..πŸ˜†
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

There are certain topics associated with certain people in SOSY, for me ..you & music πŸ˜Š

I can do a 'gumbaloda govinda " ( with a group ) which is why iam in a choir...can pitch but not a strong voice to hold my own..
but love music to bits...the harmony in choir singing usually reduces me to tears ...have  you heard the gregorian chants...ethereal πŸ˜Š

Oh I did not associate the name. I would call it church music πŸ˜† But you know what picture it brings to mind? Me entering an empty church. The organ at the back like they usually do and the music playing with me at the pew. I remember the church in Paris we went to and to one Christmas mass I insisted on going to at Chowringhee Lane in Calcutta.

Yes. Ethereal indeed. My music for today at work. Thank you.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Well she has a choice to shift to Paris. He has already offered even a job there she is not choosing wisely

u yourself said na to do wisely?they hav to think about selecting such a thing...she knws shifting with him to paris means it will b a permanent one...she has to leave behind all these at delhi...and if he comes back,he has to leave paris too...so both r trying like a tug of war...lets see who will drop FIRST!!!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Well she has a choice to shift to Paris.  He has already offered even a job there she is not choosing wisely 

Girls, at this juncture it's not about II vs R&B.
It's everybody else who's been interfering in a well meaning manner of course ( except AppaπŸ˜†).
They'll get talking now and have a major fight mostly, or calm down and save it for another day. Both are suffering. Let's cut them some slack. Attack Appa if you wishπŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Incisions, Cuts, Slash and Rip

"Athim?" she said confused, her smile fading quickly "Avar edukku panninaar?" (Why did he call u?)
"He isnt suposed to?" he asked silkily

She still didnt get it... but was inching towards it

"Tumne rep kyon kaha?" she asked softly

"Umm... never mind" he said bluntly

"He called u to say I am staying over?" she asked confused

"So ya... I know now" he said tapering off

"I never asked him to call you" she said aloud

"I suspected that" he scoffed

"Because he called u to say I am staying in Munirka you are so ticked?" she asked baffled

The baby staring spellbound as she stiffened and stood up... walking to the French windows

He didnt respond

"I am sorry I didnt ask him to call u. Wonder why he even bothers. Its not like I need your permission" she blasted

"II" he warned

"Its Munirka not Manhattan, not that u would care if its Manhattan," she slammed

"i probably wouldnt because I busting my butt working 20 hours a day" he said blisteringly

"MERE liye nahi karte APNE liye kaam karte ho" she hissed her voice quivering

"Ofcourse!! I do" he said bluntly

"So now u know, and u mocked me are we done?" she asked

"Whattt?""What the hell does "done" mean? he asked angrily

"Kya matlab?" she asked angry and confused

"Write me a frickin EMAIL I DONT GET IT II" he pleaded angrily

"If that'll do anything I gladly will (if it will bring u back) she hissed, her whole body shaking... the baby wailed

She held Lasya tighter, as nervousness and anger swept over her like steam  from an open oven

"I am not cryptic" "I expect u to pick up the f**king phone when I call" he hissed

"And say WHAT? "Did u have a great day? What does your Q4 earnings look like...
Can u segment your earnings between high tech, pharma, retail and B2B" she mocked

"Really? No I was hoping u would tell me how the deployment of the SW installation  of an horendously feature laden product was coming along"

Her jaw dropped

"I NEVER CALLED YOU. You call me and insult me?" she began to cry... sobbing

"I dont need unsolicited advice on how to go about my life" he barked

"I DID NOT GIVE YOU ONE f**KING PIECE OF ADVICE" she said, the baby cried louder

Sofia ran into the room, she quickly grabbed the baby gave her a sympathetic look and walked away, nodding

"aaap baat kar lo" she urged comfortingly

"You dont, but u  have a melt down and I hear from " he stopped

"I am not even sure whats going on, I never said anything to anyone" II was in despair

"U had a good 4 weeks to go to Paris after I sold my shares" he said bluntly

"I didnt go... (she wiped her cheeks furiously) fine... so u dont give a damn... thanks very much. Aur kuch kehna hai tumhe?" she asked not so politely

"U CHOSE not to go"

"Because I HAVE A CAREER. Not fancy and lucrative and influential as yours, sorry... but I do have something akin to one" she mocked herself

"I have NEVER said anything about your career. Dont u dare attempt to ridicule yourself in order to slam me" he warned
"I have a job. I cannot go whenever and wherever" she said irked

"Will you please clarify how the f**k is it my fault then?" (that  you live in Delhi?) he raged

"YOU CHOSE not to go I dont want to be accused of things I didnt do" he said scathingly

"I didnt accuse you of anything. I dont even talk with you. So dont go all martyr on ME.
U are not even in India, who will talk to u and say things about me?" she asked sarcastically

"Really?" he hissed, gritting his teeth

"Tumhe kisi ki baat pasand na ho to unko directly kaho, MUJHSE baat mat karo" she yelled

"I am telling u because u are stonewalling. I dont know what your goddamn problem is" he yelled

"I JUST told u I cant pretend like I am happy being here in India and vacationing in a new country every 10 months" she ranted, crying again

"Not answering my texts is going to give u a readymade answer?" he asked brutally

"I NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO ANYONE, I never asked Athim to call you, paavam he is so sweet he wants me to go have a good time there with Shravu
He cares deeply for me. He would text Appa before I got married, because many times Appa would scold me for staying there unannounced. He would say it will inconvenience Vandu ka"
"How utterly cheap that u call him my rep"

"Enough II" he said gruffly, unable to hear her sing her Athim tune

"I dont get told what u do every hour every day so from now, u wudnt get told either, I will make sure Athim knows" she said sniffling

"Dont u think this fricking long distance marriage is OUR BUSINESS ALONE?" he asked with fast depleting patience

"I dont recall booking a one page ad in any newspaper" she responded sincerely

"cut out the sarcasm II" he warned

"I will cut out talking" she promised

"if thats the way u want to go about this thing" he said affronted

Neither spoke for a good 5 minutes

"I went and saw my Periappa, spent the weekend with the kids, came here for dinner because Sam begged me to.
Tum mujhe call karke kuch bhi keh rahe ho" she began to cry again

He was too jealous of Bala involving himself in this mess... to extend an olive branch to his wife. He hated Bala for some reason

"Going off to Vandita's?" he asked softly, not wanting to know... yet...

"I wont answer that, call my rep, he takes all questions" she provoked

she hung up immediately

He called her back

She went to the bathroom washed her face... composed herself
Her phone beeped
She had gone to paatu class yesterday moved up her Sunday lesson to Sat, forgot to pay the teacher, the teacher had texted the fee amount

Went out... and Sam greeted her

"I am sooo sorry aap gussa nahi hogey na?" she asked

"Nandu ko jeetne diya Mario game mein?' Sam asked arranging the dinner table

"Umm nahi... but main khaakar ghar jaaon?" she asked politely

"Khaakar tumhe yaha koi soney bhi nahi dega" "Yeh tumhara ghar nahi hai" Sam reminded her

Ii laughed

Ranjan walked in

They ate chatting abt Vyapam scam and BCCI scandal...

"dad aap Shravu ko chhod denge? Mujhe ghar jaakar log on karna hai" she said

"Ofcourse puttar" he smiled

II went home

Vandu called Sam thinking II sent Shravu first and would be coming in later

"she went home, she had a call" "something abt Ashwini Rao being on vacation"Sam said cheerfully

"Oh really?" Akka hung up worried...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago