SW Symphony 36 - Page 106

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Nisha--thank you for giving us these updates!!!  
The confrontation between II and R&B is looking to be epic!!!  I am getting a little frightened!!!!Shocked

Appa and Ranjan conversation is going to become messy!!!!!Confused
Thank you for the doses of sanity giving normalcy with Amma and Vandu!!!!  

II needs to reevaluate her priorities...as does R&B.  It is a discussion to be had between them not Appa, not Ranjan, not anyone else.  The thing to point out though is that II did try to have a hard discussion with R&B during the Paris/Venice trip.  R&B was not in the frame of mind to have that discussion or fight (naturally--it was his birthday-I wouldn't want a messy discussion either).  

I really loved that you reiterated Appa's fondness for Bala stemming from the fact Bala is a 2nd Appa--same priority given to his family and their needs as opposed to his wife and her needs and desires.  Loved the parallel.Clap  

If II had married Subbu-she would have found herself married to someone similar to her father.  I would assume Sree would have followed the same pattern.  In her relationship with R&B, she made a complete break with the mold for better and for worse.  R&B went from a foot loose relationship of 4 years with M to a very tied down and traditional relationship with II.  The rules have changed for both...the wedding happened with compromises, the marriage will need to have the same in order to survive.  I think both understand that and hopefully they can put their skills to negotiating the terms.  I think we will enjoy the negotiations very much!!!!Day Dreaming
Posted: 6 years ago
How come this story  is becoming real day by day. I think of  this constantly. Everything. I see or hear is somehow related to SOSY. At work after two hours of work, my rain tells me, READ AN UPdate, READ AN UPDATe! Is this happening. While driving I listen to hindi songs and imagine II and RB...this is completely crazy! Tried analyzing...
1. Completely relatable and can identify because of - sounds, smells, places etc 
2. Each one of us wants an RB in our lives and want to be like II.  - beautiful, intelligent, impulsive 
3. It's not only about the two leads it's also about all these other characters...making it so so real...
4. Imagery comes from real life situations. 


Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taramira


Originally posted by dristi64


NISHA
So agree with you. When I opened the SOSY page today I felt Nivi's absence. I was wondering how's Diva doing and Doc S and her family. I missed those teasing conversations. And suddenly everything seemed so dull. It still feels like a bad dream.

SHRUTI

Thank you for those lovely words. They calmed me a bit. Your father must be quite a persona ClapWould you please give me the name of the books? 

Most of them are in Urdu with the same poems translated in hindi script because not many people read Urdu these days. His latest collection of poems  just released is called Baazgasht.

Thank you. Will keep an eye out for that oneSmile
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taramira


How come this story  is becoming real day by day. I think of  this constantly. Everything. I see or hear is somehow related to SOSY. At work after two hours of work, my rain tells me, READ AN UPdate, READ AN UPDATe! Is this happening. While driving I listen to hindi songs and imagine II and RB...this is completely crazy! Tried analyzing...
1. Completely relatable and can identify because of - sounds, smells, places etc 
2. Each one of us wants an RB in our lives and want to be like II.  - beautiful, intelligent, impulsive 
3. It's not only about the two leads it's also about all these other characters...making it so so real...
4. Imagery comes from real life situations. 


all the points are 100/100
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee


Originally posted by ishruhi


i know saying "we should move on" comments r not going to make a change...but i m saying it here to myself...i want to...but am still trying...i dont know why its hurting like hell whenever anyone of u tells her name???i have no idea about her otger than a few posts here...but i feel like she deserved to live a life more than me!!why so??
bye all..c u


Noufi. You are a doctor. You should not be saying that. Perhaps you are here to make many more like Nivi live? To give a chance at life that she did not get?

We don't have answers for why her and not me and for why me and not someone else. Even if we do, we cannot do anything.

nouf like envee says
With your compassion for people and the caring nature u have

U will come out as a very efficient doc

And will give lives and save lives of many
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV


Namz...only u can do spl. index so well...
*claps*

I always find it incomplete without Nivi's poetry :(

Morning everyone!...am feeling low.. dont know why ...hope u all doing good! 

Thanks fr update Nisha.. 

thanks vibhu
But its your sparkle that adds life to the index Big smile
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi


i know saying "we should move on" comments r not going to make a change...but i m saying it here to myself...i want to...but am still trying...i dont know why its hurting like hell whenever anyone of u tells her name???i have no idea about her otger than a few posts here...but i feel like she deserved to live a life more than me!!why so??
bye all..c u

Hey Nouf

As much as I hate to admit it even I've had thoughts like this. She had so much going on in life, much much more than me. Yet, it felt dishonorable to think so because there r ppl who love me immensely, and I'm sure you r so loved, too. Void of one person can never be replaced by another. Similarly, substituting one life with another would still leave a void in a different manner. Pls take care.
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by kalviswes


Nisha--thank you for giving us these updates!!!  
The confrontation between II and R&B is looking to be epic!!!  I am getting a little frightened!!!!Shocked

Appa and Ranjan conversation is going to become messy!!!!!Confused
Thank you for the doses of sanity giving normalcy with Amma and Vandu!!!!  

II needs to reevaluate her priorities...as does R&B.  It is a discussion to be had between them not Appa, not Ranjan, not anyone else.  The thing to point out though is that II did try to have a hard discussion with R&B during the Paris/Venice trip.  R&B was not in the frame of mind to have that discussion or fight (naturally--it was his birthday-I wouldn't want a messy discussion either).  

I really loved that you reiterated Appa's fondness for Bala stemming from the fact Bala is a 2nd Appa--same priority given to his family and their needs as opposed to his wife and her needs and desires.  Loved the parallel.Clap  

If II had married Subbu-she would have found herself married to someone similar to her father.  I would assume Sree would have followed the same pattern.  In her relationship with R&B, she made a complete break with the mold for better and for worse.  R&B went from a foot loose relationship of 4 years with M to a very tied down and traditional relationship with II.    I think both understand that and hopefully they can put their skills to negotiating the terms.  I think we will enjoy the negotiations very much!!!!Day Dreaming
I agree with the bold
In showing the contrast in II and vandu's life nisha has highlighted that every relationship comes with a set of issues
And everybody needs to peddle together through them
Even if one gives up the boat drowns... Ooty peddle boat experiences speak 

Appa and amma are able to love bala because they are used to vandu's set if problems... It's what they have grownup seeing and facing 

II's case is new...their approach and reactions will teach them

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

46 Participants 1207 Replies 122757Views

Topic started by NSB7

Last replied by ishruhi

loader
loader
up-open TOP