SW Symphony 36 - Page 107

Posted: 8 years ago
This ladai beats july 1st and July 4th fireworks. Wow and wow! Dude at his best. Can imagine the smoke coming out of his eyes, ears and nose. But I am sure when he finds out that she didn't go, he will be a bit remorseful. Now that he has blasted and vented and taken it all out, hope he will realize what he's doing to II...now corrective steps I guess. And time for Ii's big sulk!  Ooohhh love this. What's a relationship without jhagra! 
This is so not cool! How dare they make BUTTER cry???😑
Paavam. She was only doing her thing and slobbering all overπŸ˜’

Phew!!! That was quite a volcanic eruption between the duo. Long distance as it is frustrates ppl, on top of that all the third party involvement... glad they really went for it. Neither of them backed down. It's required sometimes. Not possible that at least one of them will b sensible all the time. Especially, with these two, I would say NEVERπŸ˜†
All the pertinent points came across- his perspective About Bala's call and II not taking calls, her's about being left alone to live a life that she had assumed she would b sharing with him (all the every day details) and him calling up to blast her about a situation she is unaware of. 
So much is up in the air now. How r they going to come around this one? 

Akka is definitely right to b worried. Hope it doesn't reach Appa though.
Wow!! The long overdue showdown.. πŸ‘ It was amazing... It does feel like we let our pent up feelings out..
Yes, Bala was crossing his lines by getting involved but can't blame him.. II is like his little sister.. and so when Vandu asks him to talk, he does.

So now we had the first showdown.. Looking forward to how this will go on, more showdowns or Dude returning?

Thank you so much for this really beautiful story β€οΈβ€οΈ
Lack of communication leads to misunderstandings in most cases 
In their case I love it when they kaxk communication
I mean look
They don't talk issues out...so both of them never have a clear picture of each others notions 
And then they assume and move ahead in life based on assumptions
But when something or somebody else steps in
They blow each other up
All at once like a storm or tsunami
It's a better way of doing it because it shows the intensity and gives results 

I love the wars
They are the only time dude actually speaks and expresses 

They don't acknowledge but hear and understand every sentence the other person says...unlike most ppl who only want to prove a point when they argue

Dude understood she is suffering...did mellow down
She understood he has reasons...stopped questioning 
But they won't end a fight easily 
Not until both are exhausted 
That's another way they express to each other...its as important as making love to them
Fights strengthen them
They kniw its their special thing to blow each other up to bits

Dam nice

I'm looking forward to what comes out of this storm

Our II is a super drama tantrum queen...ab she will shut herself up and cry and not express.  Ppl will doubt
More ppl will involve
And then the biiig scene
😑 Blood letting of a different kind. What will happen to II when she knows Bala spoke to dude and Appa to Ranjan. well meaning i'm sure but horribly interfering especially when they can't chew on the their differences.πŸ˜‰
Ok... Olive branch and  what's in store??
I sense that she will fall sick like during the money trasfer to account fight
And he will have to run home

For those who are looking for justice 
Either II has to move or dude has to move...one of them has to compromise
No justice in relationships 
It's all about compromises and sacrifices 

I would perefer dude sacrificing Paris and II sacrificing by getting pregnant
That will be equal deal
And JUSTICE in a way

Need to run
Nisha if u are still around plz open new thread

Byee

wow!!!i loved reading the update and more than that i loved to c how much everyone of us enjoyed this!!!
swathi should hav been here now!!!
Apologies yellam yedukku Vani! Am glad that music was one point that brought you back here. The pages were alive with the sound of music πŸ˜‰

Music in our lives always!
she is not here namru!!!so new thread only at nite...
After the cut, snip, incision and rip Nisha, who will rub the woodsy lemonsy after shave to treat the cuts? When will we smell the familiar woodsy after shave? πŸ˜‰

You can and should keep the suspense.

Now colleague s back. I could not resist posting this.
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago