soni singh assaulted !!!!!!

CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Bigg Boss fame Soni Singh assaulted!!

08 Jul 2015 12:55 AM

Soni Singh, the Bigg Boss fame television actor, stands deprived and assaulted today.😲😲

As per reports, Soni was caught unawares by her ex-boyfriend on the streets of Versova Monday night (6 July 2015) when she was with her friends.

An eye witness told us that Soni was dragged by this man inside a car.😲🀒 Sounds of slaps and hits could be heard with Soni being at the receiving end.🀒😭 Even when her friends tried to intervene, Soni was heard requesting them to not interfere in their personal matter. 😲🀒However, one person called the cops and all were taken to the Versova police station.😭

We hear that a complaint has been lodged at the police station of the same.πŸ‘

Tellychakkar.com when buzzed Soni she said: "This is a personal matter and I don't want it to be publicized."😲

Soni has been a popular face in TV, having been part of shows like Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan, Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Saraswatichandra.

[soni, we laagi fans are with u dear, we are standing beside u. i hope god pass on some courage to u to cope-up with this. god, knows what has happenned the morality of men.😑]

source: rival site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
again, i will say that it is always a woman who have to keep the composure to secure her integrity. and the worst is the case if it happens with a  celebrity.feeling very bad 4 soni = our very own madhu.