Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: barbie524

So genuine n ppsitive post. Loved TM's thinkng. But again some people unbelievable. Sarting here also.. I dnt hate nyone i love all the couples.

Sweet comment 👏
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie524

So genuine n ppsitive post. Loved TM's thinkng. But again some people unbelievable. Sarting here also.. I dnt hate nyone i love all the couples.

thanks 😊...yes why should we hate them..we don't know them personally neither they did any thing that created prblm for me ..they even don't care whether we hate them or not
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

thanks 😊...yes why should we hate them..we don't know them personally neither they did any thing that created prblm for me ..they even don't care whether we hate them or not

👏
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now that punchnama is over waiting for upma to win. 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post

Though i was never very active in this forum i used to visit the forum sometimes all i would say different people have different liking and perceptions and we must try and respect different likings even if we dont agree

There is no universal truth here.There is no couple who is good or bad just different perceptions
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Wonderful post

Though i was never very active in this forum i used to visit the forum sometimes all i would say different people have different liking and perceptions and we must try and respect different likings even if we dont agree

There is no universal truth here.There is no couple who is good or bad just different perceptions

u r right sabhyata 😊
Yup very positive episode!! Highlight was upens 'main dost banane nahi aa gaya hoon, bane to thik nahi bane to thik'... I'll literally die to get friends with such a gentleman 👏
How so dreamy
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

Yup very positive episode!! Highlight was upens 'main dost banane nahi aa gaya hoon, bane to thik nahi bane to thik'... I'll literally die to get friends with such a gentleman 👏
How so dreamy

i and many here found this episode positive and reasons for that have been mentioned..its ok if u did not find it positive 😊
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

i and many here found this episode positive and reasons for that have been mentioned..its ok if u did not find it positive 😊

@grey... sabki apni marzi.  jisko jo dekhna hai, samajhna hai.  but facts are clear... almost every contestant is supporting upen and karishma.  upma are topping all polls.. we'll focus on the positive, and not Ekta's cooked up stories.  and Upen ki marzi.. jiska bhi friend bane.  definitely not with people who call him liar and cheater. nothing wrong with it.

Originally posted by: vibg

@grey... sabki apni marzi. jisko jo dekhna hai, samajhna hai. but facts are clear... almost every contestant is supporting upen and karishma. upma are topping all polls.. we'll focus on the positive, and not Ekta's cooked up stories. and Upen ki marzi.. jiska bhi friend bane. definitely not with people who call him liar and cheater. nothing wrong with it.

Obiviously its upen's marzi 😃 i know wo yahan pe nahi aa gaya hai dost banane ke liye 🤣 audience adore upma and show is partial to them 😆 they are best got least scores because abhi to bataya show scripted hai 🤣