Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vibg

@grey... sabki apni marzi.  jisko jo dekhna hai, samajhna hai.  but facts are clear... almost every contestant is supporting upen and karishma.  upma are topping all polls.. we'll focus on the positive, and not Ekta's cooked up stories.  and Upen ki marzi.. jiska bhi friend bane.  definitely not with people who call him liar and cheater. nothing wrong with it.

really almost every contestents r supporting them...this shows how genuine and good hearted these people r..😊
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

really almost every contestents r supporting them...this shows how genuine and good hearted these people r..😊

Yes so many friends 👏 Love it
E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes - Everything was positive in the episode until UPMA opened their mouths. Upen needs to realize an advise isnt a tont, and to react in civilized manner when people are advising you. Show started positive and ended up negative - All credit to UPMA. 
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: E-friend

Yes - Everything was positive in the episode until UPMA opened their mouths. Upen needs to realize an advise isnt a tont, and to react in civilized manner when people are advising you. Show started positive and ended up negative - All credit to UPMA. 

okay 😊 thanks for your opinion 😊
grey23 thumbnail
 My intention of this topic was clear...I like many members here wanted to support our favs be it upma,himruta or nandmi in a healthy way...but unfortunately it is not possible in this forum..
nothing is possible if it is one sided..i realize that if i visit in this forum i can not stick to my stand if i constantly see my favs r being mocked or bashed...but i tried and i m happy that after this post i never made any thread bashing others..but everyone has personal choices to support their favs and i m no one to comment..
I m quitting this forum..all the best to all the finalists...
i m sincerely saying sorry to the 4 mods for my rants..but u guys r the most active mods i saw in any forum..thanks a lot for ur constant voluntarily efforts..now one last request for u plz close this thread :)
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Closed on TM's request

NB7 DT