all the best to all the couples...may the best couple win 😊

Nice post grey. πŸ‘
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

thanks a ton guys for ur positive response guys 😳   

of course.  positivity is a good thing.  we r all watching the show for entertainment purposes.  kisi se koi personal grudges to hain nahin ki haath dho kar contestants ke peeche paD jaayein.  jaise kissi ne personally mera kuch bigaaDa hai.

aaj kaa show was just like yesterday... sweet and emotional.  not only the couples learned about each other, they also learned soo much about dealing with different personalities. these lessons always help in life.  
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

of course.  positivity is a good thing.  we r all watching the show for entertainment purposes.  kisi se koi personal grudges to hain nahin ki haath dho kar contestants ke peeche paD jaayein.  jaise kissi ne personally mera kuch bigaaDa hai.

aaj kaa show was just like yesterday... sweet and emotional.  not only the couples learned about each other, they also learned soo much about dealing with different personalities. these lessons always help in life.  

u r right...just like hostel life u know...dealing with different personalities actually helps in practical life
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
btw i really really started loving rashmi and nandish..they r just so sweet and positive...i don't know why they got separated but they seem to so much in love with each other...i just hope they remain together...both of them r so good at heart..would like to see more of them in future
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

btw i really really started loving rashmi and nandish..they r just so sweet and positive...i don't know why they got separated but they seem to so much in love with each other...i just hope they remain together...both of them r so good at heart..would like to see more of them in future

Yeah I hope so too. I find nandish like upen well balanced sweet guy
vibg thumbnail

thanks a ton guys for ur positive response guys 😳   

Positivity breeds positivity πŸ‘
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Positivity breeds positivity πŸ‘

Yeah so true.πŸ˜›
E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For me it would only be a positive episode the day HIMRUTA wins, as seriously to me they are the  most deserving lot. They are amazing dancers, share a great chemistry and more importantly their love for each other is absolutely beautiful! They are the only reason that I have watched Nach Baliye this year.

My dislike for UPMA has only just got stronger watching them again in this show.

Having said about my Dislike - Nothing against their fans, I don't know you guys so apologise if you ever personally felt offended because of my comments against UPMA - Just remember, the comment was for them and not for you. I will continue supporting and disliking the same contestants, but thanks for providing some dimension to this forum - It would have been all too boring with us liking the same and hating the same contestants eh? Thanks for the masala provided. I have enjoyed my short, but entertaining stay here πŸ˜†

Edited by E-friend - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Awesome initiative greyπŸ‘

It makes no sense for us to argue or fightπŸ˜•...because at the end of it all contestants are friends anywaysπŸ˜ƒ

So true.. Why should we mock and insult each other's opinion.. While they r partying with each other when out b4 finals πŸ˜†   I like who i like. But i dont have any hatred towards anyone.. As i dont know any of them personally 😊   All played the game well and entertained us πŸ‘