grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yesterday's epi was so positive and it ended on a good note...every contestants had good things to say about others..at the end it seemed none of them had hard feelings for other...yes there were differences of opinions and arguments but it is so obvious,it is a game plus dance based show afterall...

the show is going to end,can we all (upma,himruta,nandmi fans) also start afresh and concentrate on our favs and only on their dancing performances? mistakes happened from both side ( idk if i m breaking forum rules with this post,mods feel free to correct me)
participants have moved on,what about us? :)

i m sorry if i have hurt anyone here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post!! Indeed yesterday epi was really nice and positive...๐Ÿ˜Š
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes.. Indeed a pisitive, fun episode.    Really loved how they have all gotten to know each other just need to point out what they do well and what they could improve on. Couples also acknowledged how their own relationships got atronger cause of LCs.

Nice post grey.
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice fun episode. Love the bonding.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes there was so much positivity in the epi...even the eliminated contestants do not have grudges against each other
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

yes there was so much positivity in the epi...even the eliminated contestants do not have grudges against each other

we want to see happiness, not laDai jhagDa, grudges.  so nice to c them all getting emotional about each other... people they have spent sooo much time with each other in last few months.
Namrata91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So true...
Positive epi nd positive post fiza..
Yes we can move on like they do in yesterday epi...
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thumbs up dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
what a sensible post!!
Yes we are surely not so cruel to make this world bad guys!! And i dont think ki these couples would like to see us fighting and all!
All the best to the couples
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: anael24

Thumbs up dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
what a sensible post!!
Yes we are surely not so cruel to make this world bad guys!! And i dont think ki these couples would like to see us fighting and all!
All the best to the couples

Yup.. Jab un logon ko problem nahin, to hum kyun laDein Ab to bas "nach" bacha hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome initiative grey๐Ÿ‘
It makes no sense for us to argue or fight๐Ÿ˜•...because at the end of it all contestants are friends anyways๐Ÿ˜ƒ