Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Promo 14: Will Ananya's new plan be successful?

Zingo Hotties comes to meet Asad, Ananya n Najma on d next day of their wedding. They tell them abt Heeba going missing. Ananya n Humeira share a smirk unnoticed by only Nikhat n Nuzhat. Ananya n Humeira have no sympathy for their evil sister.

"Its so unbelievable dat u all r concerned for her even after she treats u all like trash," said Ananya in a serious tone.

"We hate her but we have humanity unlike her," said Nikhat.

"U all sud be happy dat 2-3 hafte tak ghar ka kharcha kam ho jaayega as she wud buy new clothes, make-up, jewelleries, accessories n other things every week. U all sud not have humanity for a girl who tried to murder me," thinks Ananya while smiling inwardly.

"Its so bad dat she went missing like dis. I wish she is found soon," said Ananya wid fake concern, "(in her mind)Only wen I want to release her 4m our captivity."

"Its so bad dat u all r worried for her. She is bad but hope she comes back soon," said Asad wid fake concern, "(in his mind)Only wen we decide to let her go."

Gaffur gets some pictures on his cell. He is shocked to see dat they were Heeba's photos wid her face n hands bruised as if she was beaten badly. He gets a call.

"Hello," Gaffur answers d call in a scared tone.

"U sound so scared ha, dad," said Ananya while standing wid Asad, Tanveer, Rose n Najma near an unconscious Heeba in d go down n asked in an anger tone, "Did u remembered d same wounds u gave me, Humi n both my mothers. Now, ur daughter is feeling d same pain."

Others cud hear since she kept d call on speaker.

"Leave her, Ananya. She is ur sister like Humeira," begged Gaffur.

"She is not my sister. I have only one sister dat is Humeira. I am loving d way u r begging. Wat I did is nothing in front of wat u did wid all of us. Soon, I will bring u down. U want me to get married to a man who tried to rape me after drugging me. If u informed d police or anyone then its u who will be trapped not me. And everyone will know abt ur misdeeds as well as ur daughter's misdeeds. Everyone will know how ur sweet, innocent n traditional daughter slept wid many guys. Everyone will know how she tried to kill Asad's fiance n even switch her place wen Asad refused to marry her," said Ananya.

"Wat do u want?" asked Gaffur.

"Get all ur property even Rashid Ahmed Khan's share in my name," replied Ananya.

"Wat r u saying?" asked Gaffur shockingly.

"Well, I am going to d police n teln them everything along wid d proofs. Also, how u saw Heeba in d pictures I sent u will be a trailer," replied Ananya in an amused tone.

"Okay okay, I will do as u say," said Gaffur in a scared tone.

"Good. I will tell u wen to sign which papers," said Ananya n cuts d call.

"Why u told him to give even Rashid Ahmed Khan's share wen u only wanted his part of share?" asked Asad confusingly as no one knew abt dis part of her plan.

"Cuz Rashid Ahmed Khan don't deserve dat property. Did u forgot how he deceived Dadaji after he divorced ammi n went to live wid dat Shirin bitch? Did u forgot how he tuk away Ayaan 4m us? Dada, Dadi n Ammi had to struggle a lot to run d family. Dat man did not spared his own parents. So, dat property sud be given to only d people who deserve them. If our plans go well then as per d plan everything will be in my name then I will transfer Rashid's part of d property in Dada-Dadi's name," replied Ananya.

Asad n others smiled at d addition of her plan which they came to know now. Asad was amazed dat his wife was thinking so much abt his family.

"Lets remove those bruise make-up off her before she wakes up," said Ananya.                

Ananya n other had made fake bruises on Heeba to scare Gaffur.

MOnkEy_rAngEr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting 
Continue soon :-))
raspi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update soon n it was nyc n tnxx fr pm
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail