Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting chapt Juhi...👏
I wonder why Ananya still call Gaffy as Abbu..😕 par band aachi bajayi usne Gaffy ki😆
Ab is Heeba ko bhi pakdooo😡😡
Continue soon..😊
raspi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was nyc hope they ger married without any hurdle n update soon n tnxx fr pm
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Asad will not leave heeba.. She'll suffer for sure..
Update soon:)
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice 
Gaffur slowly but surely u r going down 
So love the sangeet and dance 
So they find the culprit to be heeba 
Hope Asya is able to take care of her before any more harm 
Continue 
suganti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice chapter.
finally they got to know about heeba.
hope she won't create any problem.

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
anu and asad marriage preparation going on

good Asad save her...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Part 25                                    

Asad n Ananya got changed into their night clothes. Someone knocked on d door.

"Come in," said Asad.

It was Dilshad, Sunaina n Rose who came in.

"Asad, Ananya, u both can't sleep 2gthr 2nite as 2mrw is ur marriage," said Sunaina.

"Wats d difference?" asked Asad, "We r already married."

"But still 2mrw u both will have a marriage ritual so u both can't sleep 2gthr no matter whether u both married once," replied Dilshad.

"Anu will sleep wid me n Tamatar," said Rose.

AsYa lukd at each other n reluctantly agreed wid them. They left d room. Ananya packed some of her things in a bag.

"After wat happened 2nite, I was very scared n wanted to wid u," said Ananya.

"U don't need to worry as Tamatar n Rose r wid u. 2mrw, we will be 2ghtr in dis room again," said Asad.

"Wat if Heeba does sumthn 2mrw?" asked Ananya worriedly.

"We will handle her," replied Asad in assurance.

They smiled n hugged each other. They said Good Night 2gthr to each other before Ananya left d room. He called Humeira as Razia wud be wid Gaffur.

"Hello jiju," said Humeira answering d call.

"I hope u were not slept," said Asad.

"No jiju, I am much awake," said Humeira.

"Humi, I & Anu saw d CCTV n its confirmed dat Heeba only tried to kill Anu by cutting d chandelier rope," said Asad.

Humeira was shocked by dis.

"I can't believe dat Heeba baaji can stoop so low. She is like abbu only," said Humeira.

"She is a psycho. She may plan sumthn again," said Asad.

"We will not let her be successful in her plan," said Humeira.

"U, Ayaan n Razia ammi plz keep an eye on her," said Asad.

"We will do dat," said Humeira.

"Will u come 2mrw at our wedding?" asked Asad.

"I hope we r able to come," replied Humeira.

"Okay good night," said Asad.

"Good night," said Humeira n hung up.

Humeira was tensed after her talk wid Asad. She went outside her room. She then knocked on Ayaan's room. Ayaan opened d door n let her inside.

"Ayaan, I had a talk wid jiju. He told dat he n baaji saw d CCTVs which shows Heeba baaji trying to kill Ananya baaji," said Humeira.

"Dis girl is really too much," said Ayaan.

"We need to keep an eye on her. 2mrw morning will be d wedding na," said Humeira.

"Yaa we need to," said Ayaan.

Next morning, after breakfast d wedding preparations started.

Scene shifts to SM. Heeba was walking near d pool. Humeira n Ayaan who were keeping an eye on her hid behind a pillar.

"I can't sit quietly n let dat Anushka marry my Toasty. He is only mine," said Heeba.

"Wat to do?" asked Heeba to herself.

"Yes, I will take Ananya's place by knocking her unconscious 1st n then covering my face wid a veil so dat I get married instead," replied Heeba to herself wid a smile.

Ayaan n Humeira were shocked. They informed AsYa abt it on phone.

Scene shifts to Qureshi House which is now Tanveer's home. Haseena n Chand were washing a lots of clothes dat also widout washing machine. Tanveer came to them dressed up in a beautiful orange lehenga.

"I am going for a party so I want d entire house clean by d time I return," said Tanveer.

"Wat?" asked Haseena-Chand 2gthr shockingly.

Tanveer glared at them n they shut up n nodded their heads. Tanveer smirked at dis.

Scene shifts to AsYa in d corridor near their room. 

"She is too much now. She needs to be surely taught a lesson now. She is planning to switch ur place," said Asad.

"But wat to do?" asked Ananya.

"Wat u r good at doing dat is kidnapping. I still remember how u kidnapped dat Feroz n made his life hell," replied Asad.

"U have also done dat wid me to stop me 4m marrying Imraan," said Ananya.

"But d idea was of ur mom. Its so amazing dat u & ur mom have same type of weird idea," said Asad amusingly.

"Very funny," said Ananya wid a smile n asked, "But why sud we kidnap her?"

"She needs to be taught a lesson for wat at all she tried to do to u & wat she is planning now. Also, u can blackmail ur so-called dad using Heeba," replied Asad.

"I never thought u cud think of such thing," said Ananya.

"Its d effect of ur company," said Asad wid a smile.

She also smiles along wid him. Najma, Tanveer, Rohan, Rose n Raghav comes there.

"Ur wedding will be there after an hour but u both r walking around still in normal clothes," said Najma teasingly.

"We were planning sumthn," said Asad, "Ayaan n Humeira told us abt Heeba's next move."

"Wat?" asked Raghav shockingly, "Dat girl is still planning sumthn? Wat did they say to u & wat u both were planning?"

AsYa told them abt Ayaan n Humeira's information n abt their plan of kidnapping Heeba.

"It's a great plan. We will attack her wen she will think dat she will be successful in her evil plan," said Tanveer wid a smile.

Scene shifts to SM. Zingo Hotties sneaked out of d house in their normal clothes wid their traditional clothes in a bag.

Aaliya, Humeira, Tanveer, Sunaina n Rose r getn Ananya ready as a bride.

"I am so happy dat I got a chance of being a part of getn u ready for marriage," said Humeira wid a smile.

"I wish Mom was also here," said Ananya.

"I know u r missing her but it was not possible for her to be here," said Humeira.

"I understand. I am happy dat at least u managed to come here," said Ananya wid a smile.

Humeira gets a call 4m Najma.

"Hello Najma," said Humeira.

"U all leave d room leaving bhabhi alone cuz Heeba is cumn near her window so she sud not see anyone of u. She needs to think dat bhabhi is alone," said Najma.

"Okay, we r leaving d room," said Humeira.

"Take care," said Sunaina.

"Okay," said Ananya.

Others left d room leaving Ananya alone.

Heeba who was dressed in a burqa was walking stealthily 2wards d guest room window of d window where Ananya was getn ready. She had a rod in her hand.She was unaware dat Tanveer, Najma, Asad n Ayaan were watching her. Asad was video-recording her on his cell. Ananya saw Heeba near d window but pretended to unaware of it.

"I am so happy dat I am getn married to Asad. Anushka n Asad will be married after some time," said Ananya wid a smile to make Heeba hear it n covers her head wid a chunri.

Ananya then smiles lukn at her reflection in d mirror as she is ready now for d marriage. Heeba is getn jealous to see her so happy thinking abt her marriage wid Asad.

"Be happy how much u want to be happy cuz soon all ur happiness will end. I wil knock u down unconscious, wear ur wedding attire n cover her face wid d veil before going thru d wedding wid Asad as a Hindu bride. Then Asad will always be mine. I will make Asad forget u wid my charms. I can seduce any man wid my charms. I am expert in it. Wat did u thought dat u will bcum better than me by wearing short n trendy clothes? U don't know dat I don't need to wear short n trendy clothes to be better than u. I can't believe dat cuz of u, Toasty rejected my alliance wen phupha went to Asad asking him to marry me. Not Anushka n Asad but Heeba n Asad will get married 2day. I mixed acid in ur mehndi to stop ur mehndi function but it happened. I even tried to kill u by cutting d rope of d chandelier but Toasty saved u. Dunno wat he saw special in u who even dresses like a s**t? But now Toasty will be only mine," said Heeba wid an evil smile.

As she finished talking to herself, someone hits her head wid a rod 4m behind. Heeba gives a low scream n falls down unconscious. It was Tanveer who had hit her head wid a rod. Asad who had turned off d video-recording after Heeba's self-talk sends d video to Ananya. Tanveer n Najma ties her hands n legs n puts a duct tape on her mouth. She is also blindfolded by Tanveer. Ananya was watching everything 4m her window happily. She jumps down 4m d window n comes to them. Asad is mesmerized seeing her ready as a bride while he is still in normal clothes. Ananya n others noticed him staring at her.

"Asad, u can see Ananya later as much as u want but now we have to get rid of her," said Tanveer wid a teasing smile making Asad as well as Ananya blush.

"Mona is ready but u r still in normal cloth," teased Ayaan.

"I am a guy so I won't take time in getn ready," said Asad amusingly.

"We can talk later. We need to get her out of here before she regains consciousness," said Ananya lukn a Heeba who was held by Tanveer n Najma.

"Yaa, I have already called our men," said Asad.

"Wat she wud have got even if she succeeded in her plan which was hardly possible? She don't know dat u both r already married," said Najma wid a smile.

"She was planning to make Asad forget me wid her charms. She said dat she can seduce any man as she is expert in it. I think she slept wid many guys," said Ananya.

"And my so-called abbu wanted me to marry dis cheap girl," said Asad in a disgusted tone.

2 men arrived there.

"Take her n make sure she don't run," said Asad.

"Okay sir," said 1 of d men.

D men tuk Heeba wid them in d waiting car. She is taken to a godown n tied up n gagged on a chair. She is still unconscious.

Scene shifts to Ananya who back to d guest room n sitting on d bed. She calls Gaffur 4m a Private Number.

"Hello," answers Gaffur knowing dat Private Number caller is Ananya only.

"Hi Dad," said Ananya in a teasing voice, "I called to inform u dat I have kidnapped ur dear daughter Heeba, d only daughter u love. I heard dat she was planning to switch place wid a bride & I have recorded dat proof to show it to d media so dat they think dat d daughter of great Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui is a bride stealer dat also of Asad Ahmed Khan who is hated by Gaffur n they will think dat u & Heeba planned all dis to switch d bride. I heard dat Asad Ahmed Khan loves his family very much even his step siblings. Wonder how he will react wen I tell him dat ur daughter tried to take his fiancee Anushka's place as a bride cuz she was jealous of Asad marrying someone else after rejecting her?"

"Where is Heeba?" asked Gaffur shockingly.

"U never worried abt ur other 2 daughters," taunted Ananya n hung up.

Just then, Aaliya n Sunaina comes to her room.

"Its time for ur wedding. There is a surprise for u," said Aaliya wid a smile.                      

"Wat surprise?" asked Ananya.

"Here she is," replied Sunaina wid a smile waving her hand at d door.

It was Razia who came at d door. Ananya smiled on seeing her. Razia came inside n kissed Ananya's forehead before hugging her. Ananya hugged her back.

"How u managed to come here?" asked Ananya as they broke d hug.

"I lied dat I have gone to meet a friend," replied Razia.

"Soon d day will come wen u will not need to lie to meet me," said Ananya.

"I wish dis happens soon," said Razia.

"I was missing u so much, Mom. I thought dat u will not be able to come. I wish Mom n Dad had not left me n were here on my wedding day. I am missing them so much. They wud have been so happy to see me n Asad getn married," said Ananya sadly.

"I know wat u r going thru. U sud not be sad but happy. Ur Mom n Dad will not be happy seeing u sad 4m wherever they r now," said Razia wid a smile.

Ananya smiled at dis.

Aaliya, Sunaina, Rose, Humeira, Razia n Tanveer takes Ananya to d mandap. They made her sit near Asad who was now dressed in his wedding attire. AsYa lukd at each other nervously. Asad gave her a slight assuring smile. Their wedding rituals started. Ananya recalled how Asad married her forcibly to stop her doing stupidity of marrying Imraan. She was angry wid him for forcibly marrying her but soon her anger melted wid d way  he loved her n cared for her while making her realize dat wat she was abt to do was stupidity.

D pandit started chanting d mantras.

"U both sud make each other wear garlands," said d pandit.

Asad n Ananya puts garlands on each other.

"Now, d boy sud put sindoor on d girl," said d pandit.

Asad puts sindoor on her.

"Now, d boy sud make d girl wear mangalsutra," said d pandit.

Asad then makes her wear mangalsutra.

"Now, u both stand for d pheras," said d pandit.

Asad n Ananya stood up n started making rounds of d fire while others were showering flower petals on them.

"D marriage is complete. Now, u both r husband n wife," said d pandit.

AsYa as well as others smiled happily.

Precap:       

#Heeba regains consciousness n is shocked to find herself tied, gagged n blindfolded on a chair in an unknown place.

#Asad n Ananya have their 1st night.

#Ananya visits Heeba in d godown n introduces herself as her step-sister Ananya to Heeba. Heeba cud not see her face as she is till blindfolded. She tells her dat she got to know how she send Humeira MMS to Imraan to trouble her n now she will suffer for dat. She manages to secretly record Heeba's confession on wat she did wid Humeira. Ananya then sends dat video along wid last night Heeba's switching d bride plan video to Gaffur wid messages like how his great daughter is a monster like him shocking Gaffur.

A/N: Someone asked me in the last update that why Ananya still calls Gaffur as abbu. Ananya calls him dad not in a loving way but in a teasing and taunting way to remind him about their relation and how she will take revenge on him by bringing him down. Some may feel weird at what is written in the below that is how the marriage is happening. But let me say that Asad and Ananya are not much of highly religious like many people in the world. They are getting married like how some Hindu-Muslim celebrity couples in India got married including the Khans that is Salman, SRK,Aamir and Saif. In some stories, I have seen AsYa getting married in a Christian way. And in one story, Rehaan marries Seher by just putting sindoor on her forehead to save her from evil people. 

Question- Are Asad and Ananya justified on how they dealt with Heeba or it was too far? Still, I think it was not Paanch and MNB level or even EHT level of revenge which was too far.

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
ZoyaAsadKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update :)
waiting for next update plzz update soon :)

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Asya were cute
Update soon