Servicewali Bahu

~**Happy Birthday to the Spellbinding Kratika Sengar**~

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

July 3rd, marking the 28th birthday of the most beautifully multi-talented Kratika Sengar. Having complete 8 years in the television industry, Kratika keeps growing not just as an actor but also as person. She has managed to capture the hearts of people all around the world. This birthday is also very special in terms of it being the very first one after marriage. So let's take a look back and see where it all started and wish Kratika a very happy birthday!

The well known actress of tell town, was born and brought up in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. After completing her higher studies from New Delhi, she started off her career by working for an advertisement agency in the client servicing department, in Mumbai.

Kratika stepped into the silver screen with Ekta Kapoor's popular K - series Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, aired on Star Plus, in the year 2007. She auditioned for Balaji Telefilms and got selected. In this serial, she played the character of Saanchi. The dimpled beauty was next seen in the show Kasautii Zinadagi Kay, also aired on Star Plus, where she played the main lead P2. 

The 28 year old gained popularity and recognition with the serial Jhansi Ki Rani, on Zee TV. In this historical show, she portrayed the character of Manubai (Rani Laxmibai). She learned martial arts and also got specially trained in horse riding, sword fighting and gun firing for this serial as she had to play the role of a Kshatriya or the warrior in this daily soap.  Her action sequences and bravery in the serial helped her win millions of hearts. The show ran from 2012 - 13.

The 5 feet, 7 inch actress bagged the lead role in Shashi Sumeet Production's serial Punar Vivah - Zindagi Milegi Dobara, on Zee TV. In this serial, she plays the role of a divorced mother, named Aarti, the female protagonist. She gets remarried due to family pressures. She ties the nuptial knot with Yash Ji, played by actor Gurmeet Chaudhary. He plays a father of two daughters and gets married for the sake of his children. Then the duo happen to fall in love with each other. The daily soap went on air in 2012 to 2013.

Popularly known as the Laxmibai of Indian Television Industry, Kratika Sengar won as well as got nominated for various Awards functions. She got nominated for 5th Boroplus Gold Awards, for the title of Best Actress (popular) for her serial Jhansi Ki Rani, in the year 2011, Zee Rishtey Awards, 2012, for Popular Jodi, for Punar Vivah - Zindagi Milegi Dobaara, shared with Gurmeet Chaudhary.  After a long break Kratika made a comeback in the show, Servicewali Bahu, playing Payal,  a strong, confident, today's girl with sharp presence of mind who is a Engineer by profession. The show deals with the trials of what a working bahu has to go through in her susral.

During her long break, Kratika got married on September 3rd, 2014 to her husband Nikitin Dheer.  They tied the knot at a ceremony attended by their family members as well as celebrities from the Indian television and movie world. The wedding took place, with the bride and groom looking dazzling in their outfits. Kratika expressed her happiness of getting married. She said, "I can't believe that I got married. I always wanted to get married and here finally my wish got fulfilled. On screen, I have got married many times, but in real life it's such a great feeling of wearing sindhoor and mangalsutra. I am blessed to have Nikitin as my life partner."

Every one of your birthdays

is a gift to the rest of us

who have had the pleasure

of having you in our lives

for another year.

brings joyful memories

of your bright smile

and your love of life.

reminds us of your sensitivity

and service to others,

and other delights

too numerous to name

that we are gifted with

just by knowing you.

Happy Birthday

to one in a million.

May you, and we

enjoy many more.

Edited by Siddu246 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail

Kratuuu!! Happyy birthday love πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ [:D/] [:D/]
Hope you have an amazing year ahead...wishing you all the success in the world..keep rocking rockstar

Love -⭐️ Amina (Sally) ⭐️

To a gorgeous and classy Kratika Sengar,

You are a person who can make even the dullest day so interesting with your bright smile and crazy antics. You are simply awesome to watch. May your day be lovely, not just because it's your birthday but because you deserve the best all year round.

Live well, lovely soul, and have a Happy Birthday..

Wishing you well,
Rose

Dear Kratika Sengar, 

Many happy returns of the day, Baby Doll...On this day an Angel was born, one who has been the guiding light to many of us πŸ˜³

May your light never fade and may you have a wonderful blessed birthday filled with LOVE, LAUGHTER and HAPPINESS β€οΈ

Love you to pieces...muuaaahhh!!! 

Sincerely yours, Zetter 

Dear Kratika,

I can't believe it's your birthday! The queen of Telly is turning a year older, I wish you all the best and I hope after ServicewaliBahu a brilliant script comes towards your way.

What can I say about you Kratika? So full of life, so honest, so down-to-earth, so hardworking, so beautiful and just so damn AMAZING. With each passing day I find myself falling more and more in love with you!
And the reason I love you is YOU, being YOU, just YOU!

The talent you have is just indescribable. Your acting is out of this world. Your expressions, emotions, voice tones, determination to portray the role to the best of your ability makes your each and every role perfect.

Your beauty, charm, talent, personality everything! Words fall short to describe your perfection. You define perfection.

All I can say is Kratika your F L A W L E S S L Y P E R F E C T

Many Many happy returns of the day sweetheart! Your a really talented & professional actress . May you achieve a lot more success in your life !

May this birthday be your best birthday ever, full of light and laughter,
Watching you and loving you is such a treat to our mind, our soul..
You are the most amazing actress.
You are an amazing personality, Love the way u are girl.

Just a little reminder that our Love, Blessings and Wishes are always with you..
Keep on rocking, Keep on shining, Keep reaching for greater heights in your life.

And yet again, this message is not enough to show my love for you because it is something I cannot write in words.

(Sawera)

Kratika Sengar

Today is the perfect opportunity to take a break, look at everything around you, feel alive with all your heart and promise yourself to do great things.

The candles on your birthday cake will never be brighter than the beautiful, loving light you shine on the world.

You stand out in the crowd " and always will " for the simple reason that the radiant light you bring to our little world and the world around us can be seen for miles and miles.

Here's to someone who defines the phrase "beauty and brains": rise up, brush off your heart and walk into the light, looking for your Holy Grail. 

Hello Kratika,

Happy Birthday        Wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Shine brightly just like a star, As you are my favorite star.  May you be happy and successful...always.

Kratz  πŸ˜ƒ

With all the love your heart can hold,
And the utter joy birthdays bring,
May you have a truly special day,
You deserve the best of everything.

With lots of love and respect...once again...

Chitra

Happy Birthday Kratu di.

You are the most talented lead on the tele industry.

My journey with Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivah made me to love and appreciate your talent more. I do not know whether I would like any television artist other than you.

Swati

Dear Kratika Sengar, a simple wish for you..

May you have a special day,
May your heart be full of cheer,
May love and laughter find you,
May your smiles be ear to ear. 
May your joy be everlasting,
May only good things come your way,
May all your prayers be answered,
May you be blessed on your birthday.

Kratika Sengar, a very, very blessed natal day to you..

May you have a special day,
May your heart be full of cheer,
May love and laughter find you,
May your smiles be ear to ear. 
May your joy be everlasting,
May only good things come your way,
May all your prayers be answered,
May you be blessed on your birthday.

with sincere wishes,
Imari

Keerthana

In soft gleaming night of stars,
May all your dreams come true,
May every star of ever night,
Bring love-n-joy to  you,

Happy birthday to the talented and gorgeous lady, Kratika Sengar...

-nirmalac99

To the utmost beautiful Telly actress and woman in the world,
Happy Birthday to you !

To the woman who owns a gorgeous ever smile that could light up every dark side of the world,
Happy Birthday to you !

To the woman who brings a New DEFINITION to the words 'Unique', 'Talented' and 'Gorgeous'
Happy Birthday to you, our dearest Kratika Sengar Dheer !

May God bless you with every positive things in life... May He keeps you happy and successful throughout your life. Have a blast and ya, an awesome year ahead ! Lots of love and best wishes to you, KS Ji ! πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—

With LOVE,
Isya...

-Deepaaveng

😳 Happy Birthday Queen !! 😳
Happy Birthday Kratika 😳
Wishing you all success in the coming year..I know this B'day is really a great day for you as you are celebrating it with your lovey husband Nikthin Dheer..Enjoy it sweet heart..You are a beautiful angel..Just proud of you lioness..You make every girl proud of herself..You are the queen of the world of Love & affection..Keep smiling..Be the way you are..because you are unique..May God Bless you with all happiness..😳

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.😳

May your days always be full of sunshine and rain, waterfalls and deserts, butterflies and bees and everything else that life has to offer. Happy Birthday.😳

Your lovey,
Radnes(Guruvishva)

Salgirah Mubarak ho Kratika. I hope you liked our efforts to show you how much we really love you. Wishing you loads of happiness and success. May this year be your most memorable.
Lots of love

-Sidra (Siddu246)😳

Siddu246 thumbnail

Kratika Sengar Celebrates Her Birthday
 with India-Forums

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaOPBoqfOQk[/YOUTUBE]

Siddu246 thumbnail

Credits:

Thread Prep, Write-Ups, Banners, Gifs: Siddu246
Siggs: Isya

Please Keep in mind NOT TO SPAM

Wish, Discuss, Celebrate Kratika Sengar ONLY

Twitter Trend:

Keep Trending #HappyBirthdayKratika

and show your love to her!

Thank You EVERYONE who participated and got this thread done on such short time. πŸ€—

Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Siddu, thank you so so much for the effort in making a beautiful birthday thread..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Some people give the gift
of peace and tranquility
to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,
dependably good,
predictably pleasant,
loved and treasured
by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift
of peace and tranquility
in my life.

Kratika Sengar, Happy Birthday!
chit1 thumbnail
Have a wonderful day, get many nice presents and have a lot of fun!! :) !

smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ€—πŸ₯³
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATIKA dear!!!

Wheew, how I miss being here...
I just drop by to greet you a very Happy Natal Day!
I may be very busy in my real world, but i can never forget this special day of yours.
I hope u'll enjoy it and may your wish be fulfilled..

😊SMILE ALWAYS
😊

❀️ loveYah still ❀️
muahhz

~MJ~

P.S. as usual Nice thread Sidra 😳

Edited by smileymj10 - 8 years ago
sofi15 thumbnail
Kratika Sengar, you are the bestest ever!!!
05SHEEMA thumbnail
When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely one of them!! Kratika Sengar, here's wishing ...

Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Happy Birthday to you my lovely Kratika didi πŸ‘ πŸ₯³ 
may all your wishes come True, have a blessed day sweetheart.. πŸ˜³