Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Vishesh is the only good thing about this show at the moment...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: simplysappie

Hello people . I am here .

Any feedback on the show please !!

Hey dear,

Well most of regular karna fans are missing.. more because they didnt like how show is progressing... they have this imaginary radha's hatred for karna which is quite repelling them to watch or even come here...
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just want the show to get back to its stories asap
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am watching this show a few episodes late online... but yes... Radha ma's negative portryal is keeping me off from watching this show on regular basis... Otherwise Vishesh is doing a fine job in portraying Kid Karna 😊... hope instead of showing more of Radha's hatred towards Karna & his longing for Radha ma's love... they do their patch up soon and start with what inspired Karna towards archery, his journey for knowledge and all
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Patrarekha thumbnail
at present time only good thing about the show is our chotu pocket vishesh thats it 
...Hemangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonatia

^^I AM WAITING AND WAITING FOR THEIR PATCH UP.. It they will long the radha ma's hatred i think the epi's vil be boring and the story wud nt proceed..so jaldi wala patch up hi thik hai.but i knew dat radha had no sons b4 getting karna and radha and adhirat used to pray in front of MATHA GANGA for baby.one day they saw a child in the river floating straigh obedient to the stream. after getting the baby,it wz her life.she loved her vasusena more dan nybody and after getting the baby i guess she gave birth to karna's foster bros...i donno details but never heard 'radha's hatred towards karna'.

@Bold: That is what I know...although I did not read Mrityunjaya, I heard that Shon was born after they have got baby Karna from Mata Ganga & Radha loved Karna dearly like her own son. I love Radha ma-Radheya...why they have to mess up their sweet-pious mother-son bonding 😭
...Hemangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

at present time only good thing about the show is our chotu pocket vishesh thats it 

Chotu pocket Vishesh 😳...yeah he's adorable. I read one article that he's the only child artist to be listed in the top-10 performers of the week 😊...our kid Karna is doing pretty well
Patrarekha thumbnail
only Vishesh performance is worth watching for this show
honestly i am not at all liking Mouli as Radha she is good actor but that motherly affection is missing in her that was required for Radhama yes she is perfect for this vamp Radha though