SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 110

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

What's happening friends. Looks like the streak of bad luck seems to continue.  Had a horrible day today. While walking the streets of Quebec City my mother tripped and fell. She has a huge gash just below her knee. It started bleeding profusely, ambulance had to be called, they took her to the hospital where she got at least 10 stitches. In all the excruciating  pain, all she kept saying was that she was sorry she had spoilt her vacation. I can't even begin to tell you how that made me feel. In the  ER she kept requesting the doctor that she wants to be able to walk. Why are parents like this? Not a word about how much in pain she is, just that the holiday got spoilt because of her fall. I was absolutely stunned. Bawled my eyes out...suddenly made me realize the depth of unconditional love that parents have for their children...on top of that the hospital charged some crazy amount of money for ambulance and ER and that made her feel even worse. This middle class life with limited finances, the fact that they came all this way to see me, my family and then this...don't know how to make her feel good. 
Hey Shruti,
Hope your mom is feeling better! I know parents they always think of kids even in pain. My dad had a similar incident here and he had to undergo surgery. Insurance really helped. I hope your mom has insurance. If your mom has PR even then keep her medical records as hospital bills between provinces is just painful. 
Take care of yourself and be strong for your mom. Tell her many of your friends are sending get well soon wishes to her. Take care
Anu congrats on turning dazzler.
Originally posted by moonwearer

yin and yang

Life has its measure of surprises and nightmares

Lasya's arrival a surprise II entry into MM a  follow on

Ma's departure was a nighmare Manny's trauma a follow up

The scandal a nightmare the Iyer's attitude a surprise twist

The sale of shares and resignation an anticipated nightmare her refusal to follow him blindly a welcome decision

Akka's  BP, Shravu and the Ipad a nightmare  Batra Bhalla stance heart warming

Ritu's approach a nightmare Manny's thawing a surprise

Her visit to Paris a surprise Appa's  assumed indoctrination of II the dude's nightmare

The cooking for Couples a surprise Periappa's hospitalisation a nightmare

Really well written 
hiii🤗
putti
ashu 
namz
drishti
noufiya
SR
vikas - super stalker mode??
harshita
sush
shevD
envee
asma
jyothi
dhara
SVM - superbly written!! 👏
anu
shilpa - hope u and ur daughter are well n fine👍🏼
nivi
divashni - beautiful pics of dresses as well as kids
😳

ohk byee for now😛 i appeared for helloying everyone..will try to capture 1st post in next thread😈
Shruti hope your mom is feeling better now 
Hey Vibhu 

Anu congratulations on becoming a dazzler 
Originally posted by SparkleV

ohk byee for now😛 i appeared for helloying everyone..will try to capture 1st post in next thread😈
Great job with Thread 33 index 👏
hi vibhu...b back by night...
namru thu bhi...
Thank you Jasmine 😳
I'll try my best nouf to reach on time!
Congo Anu for turning into IF dazzler!