Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shilpa...your tooth is still not ok ? remember you mentioning antibiotics dont suit you...is that why you have an infection?
and your lil one sick too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
your cup runneth over...get well soon please
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
shilpa's daughter had a fever...
shilpa is having a bad toothache.it was on n off for the past 3 yrs and now its irritating her more...as per her,her dentist is out of town and will b available only by wkend...and she is worried about dental procedures...she is taking painkillers now...
ishruhi thumbnail
sri,u r going on thursday na???
and diva on wednesday???
happy journey ladies!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dristi64

Because of supporting the Dude??? Swathi, Putti Aur Nouf abhi bhi hai mere team meinπŸ˜†

SRIVIDYA

have a safe and happy journey!! Hope it inspires the poetess in you more and we get to enjoy more of your words😊

Tera sir πŸ˜•

Shopping jo lejana hai tujhe πŸ˜†
Yeh sare dresses khareedenge πŸ˜›
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Tera sir πŸ˜•

Shopping jo lejana hai tujhe πŸ˜†
Yeh sare dresses khareedenge πŸ˜›

Sorry. Conphuzan ho gaya🀣
Aur yeh dresses toh hum ghante bhar mein le sakte hai. 
Zivame.comπŸ˜†
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yin and yang

Life has its measure of surprises and nightmares

Lasya's arrival a surprise II entry into MM a  follow on

Ma's departure was a nighmare Manny's trauma a follow up

The scandal a nightmare the Iyer's attitude a surprise twist

The sale of shares and resignation an anticipated nightmare her refusal to follow him blindly a welcome decision

Akka's  BP, Shravu and the Ipad a nightmare  Batra Bhalla stance heart warming

Ritu's approach a nightmare Manny's thawing a surprise

Her visit to Paris a surprise Appa's  assumed indoctrination of II the dude's nightmare

The cooking for Couples a surprise Periappa's hospitalisation a nightmare

ishruhi thumbnail
flashback to all those incidents in simple words sri!!! πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

What's happening friends. Looks like the streak of bad luck seems to continue.  Had a horrible day today. While walking the streets of Quebec City my mother tripped and fell. She has a huge gash just below her knee. It started bleeding profusely, ambulance had to be called, they took her to the hospital where she got at least 10 stitches. In all the excruciating  pain, all she kept saying was that she was sorry she had spoilt her vacation. I can't even begin to tell you how that made me feel. In the  ER she kept requesting the doctor that she wants to be able to walk. Why are parents like this? Not a word about how much in pain she is, just that the holiday got spoilt because of her fall. I was absolutely stunned. Bawled my eyes out...suddenly made me realize the depth of unconditional love that parents have for their children...on top of that the hospital charged some crazy amount of money for ambulance and ER and that made her feel even worse. This middle class life with limited finances, the fact that they came all this way to see me, my family and then this...don't know how to make her feel good. 

gosh Shru hugs ..know that feeling totally totally unconditional love for kids the reason i am obsessed with Ranjan ..
my inlaws and parents visit us ,pay for their tickets and even to be dropped to the temple will feel its much that they are asking us to do...the worst part most kids dont do even that..
patha nahi,whatever its not going to be enough but we try i guess...
we had a similar incident in boston and they charge from the ER/to ambulance and for us it wa s a couple of days stay so that.. too.. u can talk to the hospital too we were given rebate..
talk to everyone soon..

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The insecurities that surface time and again in II's mind R&B doesn't even have any inkling of ...
Does R&B too see their future long or not ?

If yes then why is he shying away from talking about staying together whether in Delhi or Paris...is it because he too is unable to choose between family and work ?

ishruhi thumbnail
dazzler darling anu!!! πŸ₯³
congratzzz...