Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

Doesn't dude need to serve 3 weeks notice? Now one week is finished. He sold his 10% shares to Ranjan.
What happened to Savvy's shares?
Who holds what % of shares?
Who took our dude's position and cabin?
So many questions.

Exactly
Ek mahine ke basd hi jayega woh
Dekhlo sab πŸ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The dude is used to II's motor mouth from past six months.
How he will handle her silence?
Hsp.canada thumbnail
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That is what will hurt him the most right? And I think that would also be one aspect that will bring the dude home 😊
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Let him go πŸ˜‘ Super mad at him

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Sgev di
I LOVE YOU 

πŸ˜†
Yehi toh main keh rahi thi tab se... Sab mujhe galat bata rahe the logic apply kar kar ke
Ab bhugto saare πŸ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

me too :-) chalo ek πŸ€—meri taraf se..
best weapon given by god to wives - Silent treatment ...πŸ˜†πŸ‘

so more than Ranjan jap ever since he sold his stocks i have been saying will value things only when not found..

My poor Minion is also sad...😭😭

yenda - why why why because guess not facing reality genes was also passed on from mom to you and Manny..

here is my wish thoda total filmy
R&B goes alone , he and II are in total gam, She doesnt say a word of course Ranjan and Minion can feel it..

so Ranjan charters a flight doesnt tell II where they are going and then drops her there enroute to a conference in London and II after 2 days flies back and surprises Ranjan ..πŸ˜ƒ

I am missing most of the comments ..work calling..

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

may be a partial role reversal is waiting for us...she keeping her mouth shut and he ranting to extract a word from his wife's mouth!
we got one now as he was asking her why she is not interested on his date of departure...
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vani, I know EXACTLY what u mean about parents staring inside longingly long after uve checked in and proceeded to Security

Ive been married over 15+ years and I still bawl like a baby, and keep calling every 5 minutes after waiting 30 minutes, to check if they got home safe, many times Amma would yell at me "RENDU kadavu (there are two doors I have to unlock, Appa cant see well in the stair case light WHY DO U CALL SO MUCH, Weve lived in Delhi so many years enda boochandi engla pidichindu povaan (which monster will kidnap us)

Nope!!!
I STILL CALL like a mad woman, praying they got home safe at 2 AM and are locked in

Do we Indian parents / children  NEVER cut the umbilical cord Nisha ???
Iam learning to take a back seat as a MIL and the need to flap is being immensely controlled...STILL my motor mouth happens !!!

jagrideya athukku poi sherungo...this is when I catch them clubbing at 3am !!! endaa avalai doctor kitta kootindu polai..when DIL has major sinus attacks...don't spend like an Ambani..std Vani behaviour...
ALL of the above get an impatient MAAA...and then I curse...iru...iru...you will have six kids in six Unis...All will give you hell and I will sit in the corner on a rocking chair and knit and grin to myself πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Sgev di
I LOVE YOU 

πŸ˜†
Yehi toh main keh rahi thi tab se... Sab mujhe galat bata rahe the logic apply kar kar ke
Ab bhugto saare πŸ˜†

It seems like he is making a single handed decision.Doesn't he realize that he is married for God sake! He needs to cajole and presude II to come with him. Not drop the bomb like this, hey I am leaving in 3 weeks, let me know if you are coming with me.😑

If my husband ever did that, I will kick his butt right away. Every girl needs to be wooed, and persuaded with sweet nothings. The dude needs to use MBA skills and give a good sales pitch as in why she should accompany him.πŸ˜‰ For the first time ever I am not his side. I wasn't so disappointed on selling shares, not thinking of his dad or other family members.He needs to wear husband hat! I will send him this book:

The Good Husband Guide: 19 Tips for Domestic Bliss