Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
savvy's share is still with ranjan,right..so he holds his own,savitha's and rnb's??
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shev di, Anu, Ashu...
Please don't scold our dude he will be back soonπŸ˜”

Along with you guys Appa will be ready with machine gun.
Amma and Vandu will force II to quit job and go with him.
Bala will be silent and leave the decision to II.
Ranjan and II will be in silent crying mode.
Sam will shout and cry.
Tan will say don't go saale.
Nandu and Shravu will give shopping list.
Butter will slap on dude's cheek instead of eating it.

I shouldn't tell this but
Meany will be happy on couple separation.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Shev di, Anu, Ashu...
Please don't scold our dudeπŸ˜”

Sam will shout and cry.

Meany will be happy on couple separation.

My anger is only beacuse he is NOT THINKING OF PERSUADING HIS WIFE!!! DONT GIVE UP...HE NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS WOOING SKILLS. Give it a shot, dont just walk away. I really dont care about others feelings as much as II's She is his wife, to spend rest of his life...that what I am mad. Everybody has someone. Tan-Sam, Ranjan-His company, Amma-appa, Vandu-Bala.
II will have nobody in the evening...she will be ALONE. Some will day she has Fil, the house and everybody is around her , poor RnB is all alone in Paris, But he is making this choice. 

Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Shev di, Anu, Ashu...
Please don't scold our dude he will be back soonπŸ˜”

Sam will shout and cry.

Meany will be happy on couple separation.

They can all voice their thoughts, who will II voice it?????? Poor girl.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haan...sahi kaha aapne shev di...why he is acting like he is and cannot bother about her absence in paris?she is his wife...they married 3 mnths back only!!!

or may be he too is not knowing how to handle all these mess.

i have a strong feeling that he want to fly away from here not only bcoz of his business but he may be identifying himself to be drifted to ranjan!!and he is trying to resist it with all his strength.so this fly away..

.and to take ii with him,he tries his method of emotional blackmailing...Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
vani we dont cut the umbilical chord.. athukkunnu 6 grand kids πŸ˜†ayoo pavam ur son .. 2 is more than enough thats a plenty .. 3 if they want a girl and have 2 boys first  ..πŸ˜†

@shev my sympathies with Ranjan,II , Minion and MM house .. cause they had just managed to bring happiness and now back to square one..
Ranjan doesnt have his company, he has his company cause nobody wants his company 😭-OMG i turned a shayer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

actually for me manana is not the big deal its just shirking every responsibility and thinking u can start a fresh ..

More than anyone i think #teamRaIIRa deserves happiness .. like Sam says look at the chachi clan meany heads and still happy here good folks and all 3 crying why because R&B is slowly realizing inspite of everything he has become soft on his dad..

but hero shall come back tab tak u and me and the rest of us can do some R&B bashing then we will do R&B gushing 😳

and wanted to  say a hi to Envee panda -- been a while hope AC is better in ur office , in my office its freezing and at home we are off AC for this week till we ge ta new one

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Please don't forget one thing in life.

100 people will run to stop your tears.
But no one will come to stop your running nose.

Monsoon is here, take care of your health πŸ˜‰
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

haan...sahi kaha aapne shev di...why he is acting like he is and cannot bother about her absence in paris?she is his wife...they married 3 mnths back only!!!

or may be he too is not knowing how to handle all these mess.

i have a strong feeling that he want to fly away from here not only bcoz of his business but he may be identifying himself to be drifted to ranjan!!and he is trying to resist it with all his strength.so this fly away..

.and to take ii with him,he tries his method of emotional blackmailing...

If he cant talk, he can convey with some gesture. By showing her pics of Paris, how they were together, the house etc...they are a couple. If he is not able to persude II...he needs to give some time frame. Nisha will have something to say, she always a ace on her sleeve... πŸ˜Š
We all get emotinal and Nisha will have a good reasoning behind it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
I am just going to focus on the next few days, and not think about Paris. We all love drama so lets wait and see whats next πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

vani we dont cut the umbilical chord.. athukkunnu 6 grand kids πŸ˜†ayoo pavam ur son .. 2 is more than enough thats a plenty .. 3 if they want a girl and have 2 boys first  ..πŸ˜†

@shev my sympathies with Ranjan,II , Minion and MM house .. cause they had just managed to bring happiness and now back to square one..
Ranjan doesnt have his company, he has his company cause nobody wants his company 😭-OMG i turned a shayer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

actually for me manana is not the big deal its just shirking every responsibility and thinking u can start a fresh ..

More than anyone i think #teamRaIIRa deserves happiness .. like Sam says look at the chachi clan meany heads and still happy here good folks and all 3 crying why because R&B is slowly realizing inspite of everything he has become soft on his dad..

but hero shall come back tab tak u and me and the rest of us can do some R&B bashing then we will do R&B gushing 😳

and wanted to  say a hi to Envee panda -- been a while hope AC is better in ur office , in my office its freezing and at home we are off AC for this week till we ge ta new one

His first allegiance is to II then everybody else, the girl left her house her family to be with the dude. And now is shirking of that duty. 
nividances thumbnail
My mom just texted me this picture of the little rasgulla that lives downstairs. πŸ˜Š

Edited by nividances - 8 years ago