Symphony 28 - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Envee - true it was sultry and hot...glad u enjoyed there...an wapas aa gaye ho tho shuru hojayie aapke insights ke sath...ham akhein bicha kar baitey hai...!!
Iss rate mein 15 ko 150 hotey dher nahi lagegi...sare pages khud kha jaoungi...cya guys..!!
Will appear after next update...tab take design kar loon thoda...warna sirf baatein karti rahungi!!
Originally posted by SparkleV

Ohh achaa..
aaj ke RJ is in kumbhkaran mode now...aaj unko unke pasand ki dress b nahi mili..Aaj wo pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan hai

Goodnight..
I hope kal tak Golden Namz mile πŸ˜‰
usmr sbho waqt lagega...hum architecture station pe tune in kar rahe hai
Goodnight to you too 
Originally posted by NSB7

even me!!!
Btw putti u and I are walking neck to neck towards 1000πŸ˜‰all the best to us...we make a change in colour happen soon

I will be having 990 posts just in sosyπŸ˜†I stopped bothering to post anywhere else looong agoπŸ˜‰

Nammu I was a silent reader in YHM forum. But couldn't stop myself to blast Kekta mayya for spoiling my most loved Soap. So opened an account there. I would have posted 10 there all to blast Kekta.

But I am happy that because of that I found SOSY and you guys😊
Originally posted by nividances

Nam, if I pull another one out like that, Nisha may just ban me. Iss baar to usne Dr ka sochkar chod diya, agli baar ka pata nahi...risky kaam hai to soch samajh kar likhna padega. πŸ˜†
aisa na kaho...aap aur yaha kahi aur amazing logon ke naaton see author sahiba inspire hot I hai...u are her invisible supports...I a! Sure she loves everything you write and it will only enhance her already talent writing 
Nivi hi and bye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by putti77

Nammu I was a silent reader in YHM forum. But couldn't stop myself to blast Kekta mayya for spoiling my most loved Soap. So opened an account there. I would have posted 10 there all to blast Kekta.

But I am happy that because of that I found SOSY and you guys😊
Me too putti..I hate ppl stuck to phones and LST in their own world while others sit around waiting to talk...but now I have become one...and I don't regret it a bit...sosy is worth it!!

Woooshhh I'm am gone gone gone
Originally posted by NSB7

Envee - true it was sultry and hot...glad u enjoyed there...an wapas aa gaye ho tho shuru hojayie aapke insights ke sath...ham akhein bicha kar baitey hai...!!
Iss rate mein 15 ko 150 hotey dher nahi lagegi...sare pages khud kha jaoungi...cya guys..!!
Will appear after next update...tab take design kar loon thoda...warna sirf baatein karti rahungi!!

Arrey. Tum to chayee hui ho yaar. Hum to aaram se baithe hain screen ke peeche, reading. All you guys just rock it with comments. Hum to silently nod nod karenge, half smile aur full smile ke saath πŸ˜‰
Doesn't dude need to serve 3 weeks notice? Now one week is finished. He sold his 10% shares to Ranjan.
What happened to Savvy's shares?
Who holds what % of shares?
Who took our dude's position and cabin?
So many questions.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Silence can convey what an entire speech cannot, as what's left unsaid can sometimes say it all. Lovely update Nisha!
PS: The glimpse into the couple's future was just .
Sorry! I forgot I had said I will include more names in my list while I was travelling. I got disconnected and could not connect for some time. And then after I reached Chennai, it was just madness among the relatives and their kids.

Maafi for not including all the names. Asma. To you too 😊