Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bbsai

are you talking to me? why use "you" or "U"?
if we are talking about salman, then just keep it that way.
for some of us, it is just time to unwind and rest. why agitate people?
don't quote me and argue. I am not interested to argue.

I think U r better than that to understand that when I say U means one.. I dont even know U.. and not blaming U that U gave a loaded gun to ur child. 

But if one is bothered abt salman's parents and not the victims, then can just piss off from the topic.. or cry out loud as one wants.

Btw, plz dont Bal Krishna in ur avi.. its a request. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
90% of this case details were media's assumptions...first time iam directly hearing it from salman's family members abt the details...so I believe what they say...

and regarding the victims,as the member said, they don't want to drag the case and put salman behind bars..they just want money...

so why don't govt do something and end this case ?πŸ˜•
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

12 years and these damn douchebags [govt officials] could not sentence salman . 

but did they for once think about the victims! 

did they for once interview the victims ! 

did they for once official ask the victims WHAT THEY WANT? 

when victims tell media THEY WANT MONEY, COMPENSATION 

why the HELL IS IT NOT SHOWN  ON ALL NEWS CHANNELS?

Why the hell doesn't GOVT take ANY ACTION regarding their request? 

What the hell does GOVT wants to prove by dragging Salman to the court again and again? Nothing! Just bribe-n-go game being played by all departments. 

Nobody gives a damn about the victims here .. 

Salman said back in 2002, he wanted to help the victims but he was restricted by the court and afraid it would be labelled as bribing the victims . 

Shame on Media and Govt. Nobody cares about the victims here, everyone cares about their own goodwill.

Media cares about it's headlines . and stacks of newspapers selling in the morning. 

Officials care about making $$$ themselves. 

Poor Victims.. really. 

Again, those documents may be so freaking heavy, we might think its a library.. how many witnesses and their neighbours interviewd will be in there. Only salman's PR is leaking the news of court proceedings not GOI. 

GOI gave 19 lakhs to vicims. Salman wanted to and am sure wants to give even more money now.. but for that he has to admit he has done the crime. Hez directly linked with the crime.. its not some charity to random poor ppl. Thats where hez hung up... wanna give the money and get free.. but law says otherwise. If he had stayed at the accident sight, admitted his guilt, appologized and gave compasation to the victims and took up a campaign like "dont drink n drive".. from his exp.. he wud have been out in 3 months.. and come out as real hero.. 

But its all gotala now.. so much shit has been by defence.. even one argument doesnt held. 

I know I m salman hater, and u guys r salman fans. Leave aside all that, I have read many comments from his fans that he shud confess and do the time and walk n sleep free. 

But some ppl r beyond blf. Even some HR-Bebo fans in other topic want Saif-KK to divorce and go to HR and that pissed me off. why? 

Originally posted by: fivestars

90% of this case details were media's assumptions...first time iam directly hearing it from salman's family members abt the details...so I believe what they say...

and regarding the victims,as the member said, they don't want to drag the case and put salman behind bars..they just want money...

When did the GOVT ever think about people?  πŸ˜• Never. Not in this case, not in any case.

First they want to make ways to fill their own pockets  

then they will think about the people and actually render what you call "justice". 

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Btw, plz dont Bal Krishna in ur avi.. its a request. 

see look, who ever you are...
I am not interested in arguing with you.
I don't comment on you DP so why should you? My DP is mine. its not your business to comment on what I should put in my profile picture or not put.

A few of us could also be sending you requests as to why you should or should not change your DP picture based on the way you you argue or jump into arguments or conversations.
But we don't. why? because we know to mind our own business.

For me this thread is all about the fact that it has an interview posted on it. I heard it. looks like there is another part that is missing. I just want to hear rest of the interview.
I am talking to OP.
You are taking this whole discussion in a different tangent.

I am just going to ignore your next quote or argument. I have no time or interest for this.

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Theyhave been paid by GOI 19 lacs. The remaining HUGE amount will be paid by Salman if hez convited and wanna reduce his sentence. Thats the law. Even if salman wants to shut them up by giving loads of money, it can easily be found out.. and that weakens salman's case. Salman's case is only based on line "I wasnt driving". Very thin line to protect. 

Didnt salman have a cellphone to call his father salim, that da, i got involved in and accident.. can u pick me upor send a driver? Why shud cops have to take him there? and what the time gap from accident to he gothome.. what happened inbetween, did salim papaji said that? 

Victims said, salman fo fansi de do yajail bhejo, hume kya farq? 

What does that mean? Have they forgiven salman? 

Once the verdict is given, they will get huge amounts of money.. somethemthey even spend on salman's films. But as I said many times b4.. its not salman vs poor ppl.. its abt US, wherez our heart. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

see look, who ever you are...
I am not interested in arguing with you.
I don't comment on you DP so why should you? My DP is mine. its not your business to comment on what I should put in my profile picture or not put.

A few of us could also be sending you requests as to why you should or should not change your DP picture based on the way you you argue or jump into arguments or conversations.
But we don't. why? because we know to mind our own business.

For me this thread is all about the fact that it has an interview posted on it. I heard it. looks like there is another part that is missing. I just want to hear rest of the interview.
I am talking to OP.
You are taking this whole discussion in a different tangent.

I am just going to ignore your next quote or argument. I have no time or interest for this.

I said it was a request. Fine.. U can do whatever u want. Request is not demand or order.

No, I m very much on topic.. just coz salim said what happened, doesnt mean its Sholay... the ATBB. 

Its only abt salman. The convicted criminal.. untill in next hearin hez proven innocent. 

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

and here r salman's parents reactions...salman's parents reactions are not reactions ?πŸ˜•

Yes, reactions.. doesnt mean its the line on the stone. 
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
talking about someones DP picture --- is that staying on topic?
πŸ‘

when desire to argue overtakes logic ...

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

talking about someones DP picture --- is that staying on topic?
πŸ‘

when desire to argue overtakes logic ...

I said btw, which means by the way.. which also means thatin some conversation, we deviate from topic for a little while.. its like hot political debate and some1 says, btw, bhabhi ji ne khana bahot achcha banaya hai yaar. 

We r social ppl, not robots. and i def, dont like those convos " Hi so n so.. long time, oh hi sweety ya been busy, and it keeps going on n on ...which has nothing to do with the topic" I feel like why dont u guys just Pm each other n talk elsewhere. πŸ˜†

Dont take offence. Its just Krishna is some1 who I Iook upto. He didnt even forgive Bhishma or Drona.. or Karna coz they were on the wrong side of Dharma. Doesnt matter how much good they did, they had to be punnished for their wrong doings. 

Anyways, sorry, if i offended U. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago