Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

I said btw, which means by the way.. which also means thatin some conversation, we deviate from topic for a little while.. its like hot political debate and some1 says, btw, bhabhi ji ne khana bahot achcha banaya hai yaar. 

We r social ppl, not robots. and i def, dont like those convos " Hi so n so.. long time, oh hi sweety ya been busy, and it keeps going on n on ...which has nothing to do with the topic" I feel like why dont u guys just Pm each other n talk elsewhere. ðŸ˜†

Dont take offence. Its just Krishna is some1 who I Iook upto. He didnt even forgive Bhishma or Drona.. or Karna coz they were on the wrong side of Dharma. Doesnt matter how much good they did, they had to be punnished for their wrong doings. 

Anyways, sorry, if i offended U. 

millions of people pray to God. some are innocent and some not. just because innocent people are hearing news or reading news about innocent or not so innocent people, you will go and ask all innocent people to take out God's photo from their home? This is similar to what you are doing to me at least from my perspective.

why are you after me?
In this whole thread, if you read, I am sympathizing with a parent and what they go through because if their kids. that's all.

even if I am supporting some one, you have no right to come and tell me what I can do with God's picture.
you are really offensive.
please leave me alone for God's sake.

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

When did the GOVT ever think about people?  ðŸ˜• Never. Not in this case, not in any case.

First they want to make ways to fill their own pockets  

then they will think about the people and actually render what you call "justice". 

India is nowhere near a perfect country.. but which country is. Some powerful countries bully other countries and some powerful ppl corrupt their own countries. 

If salman is a citim of corruption rather than a manipulator, then for sure, my sympathy is for salman. But everything points to salman being the later. So, R we gonna talk abt India or salman? 

In Pakistan, 130 school kids been killed by terrorists, i was and still am horrified.. it wud been easy to say hey Pakistan, our enemy country.. u snet those terrorists to our land and killed so many, now takeur own medicine.. NOPE. None of those children deserved to die like that... nor I willlaughhow powerful the paistan talibanis to their stpd govt. 

Its abt us.. where is our heart coz i think brain is very selfish. 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Uncle needs to chill..
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bbsai

millions of people pray to God. some are innocent and some not. just because innocent people are hearing news or reading news about innocent or not so innocent people, you will go and ask all innocent people to take out God's photo from their home? This is similar to what you are doing to me at least from my perspective.

why are you after me?
In this whole thread, if you read, I am sympathizing with a parent and what they go through because if their kids. that's all.

even if I am supporting some one, you have no right to come and tell me what I can do with God's picture.
you are really offensive.
please leave me alone for God's sake.

Chalo jao, jee lo apni zindgi. 

Yashomati maiya se bole nand lala

Radha kyu gori, mai kyu kala

Boli muskate maiya... ðŸ˜Š
sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know if Salman is innocent. But, when a person decides to drink and drive you are not only putting other people's life in danger, but your own as well. In that situation Salman could have died as well. Drinking and driving is dangerous, there are no two ways about it. It was a very unfortunate incident and some innocent paid a huge price for it!! Let's just hope everything works out the best for the victim's family.

I hope the HC gives a fair verdict. If Salman is guilty, it's high time he goes to the jail and put an end to this chapter. However, if there is a 0.00001% chance of him being innocent (which I really hope he is *sigh* 🥺). Then I feel bad for him, he didn't deserve this! Being falsely accused of a crime for 13 years probably affected him a lot too. He might have all the money in the world, but he is not at peace.

forget it
🤢

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 9 years ago