Salim Khan's Candid Interview - VIDEO - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

The accident site is about one minute walk from Galaxy Apartment.  Like on the same street. 

Everyone recognizes Salman in that area, including the people on the streets. Why Would Salman run  ?  He was cleared from the area because as mentioned by Salman in 2002, people started throwing stones at them and there was nothing he could do but leave. 

Ok If People witnessed Salman get out of the drivers seat then why weren't those witnesses ever brought to court, gave their statements and END OF DISCUSSION - VERDICT GIVEN IN 2003 !  

Why the hell did Indian Law drag this court?????????? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and please, reason why this case has been dragged is just to misuse Salman, to make him bribe officials, to make money off him. Give me a break. If he was a normal guy YES he would be either sentenced or free. 12 years he is BEING USED!!!    

It's his LEGAL right to fight back and I support him. But I will not say Oh he should be sentenced or  oh he should be free. Whatever happens, will happen but as long as he can, he should keep fighting. It's his right.   

Everyone is right.. if he was not Salman Khan, we would have had a decision...

but because he is Salman Khan , people are making money off him. 

Let's flip the coin. 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bbsai

Is there a part 2 of the interview?

Salman's dad seems to be very emotional in the interview. It appears to be that he is wiping his tears.
I feel sad for parents. Parents go through so much. Seems very honest interview,
Thank you for posting it.

Yeah, sorry i dont have that link to that guy's parents who died that day... but there r some links of Mr Patil's parents reactions. 

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Yeah, sorry i dont have that link to that guy's parents who died that day... but there r some links of Mr Patil's parents reactions. 

They have no problem with Salman, have you read/heard that interview too??? πŸ˜† 

They want money which the damn court is not ordering... because they damn care about the people on the streets, they want to make money off salman themselves πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

only if Indian Law/Govt Officials  cared about the victims ...life would have been so much easier for them today..

what a shame. 
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

One has to understand that in case of accidents, everyone suffers. The person who got hurt and the person who hurt, both suffer. Accidents are not intentional.
I really don't want to argue for or against this.

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

The accident site is about one minute walk from Galaxy Apartment.  Like on the same street. 

Everyone recognizes Salman in that area, including the people on the streets. Why Would Salman run  ?  He was cleared from the area because as mentioned by Salman in 2002, people started throwing stones at them and there was nothing he could do but leave. 

Ok If People witnessed Salman get out of the drivers seat then why weren't those witnesses ever brought to court, gave their statements and END OF DISCUSSION - VERDICT GIVEN IN 2003 !  

Why the hell did Indian Law drag this court?????????? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and please, reason why this case has been dragged is just to misuse Salman, to make him bribe officials, to make money off him. Give me a break. If he was a normal guy YES he would be either sentenced or free. 12 years he is BEING USED!!!    

It's his LEGAL right to fight back and I support him. But I will not say Oh he should be sentenced or  oh he should be free. Whatever happens, will happen but as long as he can, he should keep fighting. It's his right.   

Everyone is right.. if he was not Salman Khan, we would have had a decision...

but because he is Salman Khan , people are making money off him. 

Let's flip the coin. 

No it was more than half n hour walk.. but thats not the point.. if ikill somebody in front my house hide in my bed claiming i was just sleeping.. doesnt mean i m innocent. There r shit loads of evidence in the car itself.. as who was the driver... and if witnesses r there.. it makes it even easier. 
Yeah right, as if salman is the only rich n famous in India that every1 will bother him for crime he didnt commit just to make out of him.. πŸ˜†

Its ulta, hez been free for his underworld connections, political coonections and of course money and power.. Modi Saab ke talwe chatta hai vo aaj bhi.. agar Rahul G was a PM, uske bhi talwe chatta. 

I agree, he shud have been jailed long time ago, he wud have been either the same guy or better or worse we never know. 

Salman is making money off PPL, haha. Not PPL r making off him. πŸ˜†

This is juts getting funnier. 

AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbsai

One has to understand that in case of accidents, everyone suffers. The person who got hurt and the person who hurt, both suffer. Accidents are not intentional.
I really don't want to argue for or against this.

One has to understand u dont drink and drive. U dont give a loaded gun to a minor to play around with. U cant call that accident, thats ticking time bomb which can explode anytime.. and thats why its a crime. 
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

and here r salman's parents reactions...salman's parents reactions are not reactions ?πŸ˜•

12 years and these damn douchebags [govt officials] could not sentence salman . 

but did they for once think about the victims! 

did they for once interview the victims ! 

did they for once official ask the victims WHAT THEY WANT? 

when victims tell media THEY WANT MONEY, COMPENSATION 

why the HELL IS IT NOT SHOWN  ON ALL NEWS CHANNELS?

Why the hell doesn't GOVT take ANY ACTION regarding their request? 

What the hell does GOVT wants to prove by dragging Salman to the court again and again? Nothing! Just bribe-n-go game being played by all departments. 

Nobody gives a damn about the victims here .. 

Salman said back in 2002, he wanted to help the victims but he was restricted by the court and afraid it would be labelled as bribing the victims . 

Shame on Media and Govt. Nobody cares about the victims here, everyone cares about their own goodwill.

Media cares about it's headlines . and stacks of newspapers selling in the morning. 

Officials care about making $$$ themselves. 

Poor Victims.. really. 

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

One has to understand u dont drink and drive. U dont give a loaded gun to a minor to play around with. U cant call that accident, thats ticking time bomb which can explode anytime.. and thats why its a crime. 

are you talking to me? why use "you" or "U"?
if we are talking about salman, then just keep it that way.
for some of us, it is just time to unwind and rest. why agitate people?
don't quote me and argue. I am not interested to argue.

PS: please edit your post to point to person in discussion and don't point to IF forum members.

Edited by bbsai - 8 years ago
By people I mean people who are involved in his court proceedings. 
On one hand,        we have 100s of cases that never opened again because govt had been paid big amount by the richest people in India.

Then we have Salmans little case which has been dragged for over 12 years   ..

Maybe in 2-3 years afte Salman delivers a few more blockbusters, He will have enough money to shut down this case too . 

Laalchi govt. πŸ˜†