Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
😳Nice Interview. 
Salim is saying it's not a hit and "run" because Salman arrived at Galaxy with the Police, not without. He didn't run from there. Police brought him to Galaxy. [because of the violent reaction] They recorded his statement  at Galaxy and asked him to go for a blood alcohol test. He is only clarifying that Salman did not run from there. 

He is allowed to clarify...so let them! They are allowed to fight this legal fight as long as they can.. why shouldn't they???? Why in this corrupt world, Salman Khan be the only angel and not fight back? He should fight as long as he is optioned to.   Articles today are so badly misquoted, and this interview is the perfect example.. πŸ˜† that's why i love video iv's... can't trust today's journalist.. they have hearing/comprehension issues and the "i-read-what-i-want-to-read-and-i-only-listen-to-what-i-want" disorder πŸ˜†

Anyways. 

Aww how baby Salman used to bring 12 kids home for lunch for 2 years Ideal student he was πŸ˜³ cuteyy πŸ˜³

Omg he bought the apartment at Galaxy for 2 Lac and today it's prolly worth crores πŸ˜² 

and wow him  and javed hardly got paid anything for their work... πŸ₯±  πŸ˜† 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand when people say its a hit and run case πŸ˜•where did he run ?? salman and his details/whereabouts were very much available to police...IMO if a person hid underground without letting the world known abt his whereabouts is known as run case...no ?πŸ˜•

TFS..will watch the video..😳
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† I know why defence didnt call salim khan in court.. or did they? πŸ˜†
Hit n run doesnt mean u take a next flight to Antratica.. πŸ˜† It means u didnt stay on accident sight, didnt call Police and Ambulence and just ran away. If he wasnt driving, then why wud police even bother to test his blood samples? πŸ˜†

Chalo, ab salim miyaan ne kaha hai to maan lo. Police ne salman ki haalat kharab dekhi.. bechara picche baitha tha, usko chot lagi thi, bade pyar se police ne kaha aao bhai, humari gadi me baitho , hum aapko ghar chhod dete hai. 

And ppl say Indian police dont do their jobs. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: fivestars

I don't understand when people say its a hit and run case πŸ˜•where did he run ?? salman and his details/whereabouts were very much available to police...IMO if a person hid underground without letting the world known abt his whereabouts is known as run case...no ?πŸ˜•

TFS..will watch the video..😳

Well, I don't know how much Salim is lying or speaking the truth. but if what Salim is saying is true, then I don't care about anything else.πŸ˜ƒ

Salim said Salman was brought to Galaxy by the police because of the violent reaction by public .. and then at Galaxy all formalities were completed!!! 

No article about Salman's case proceedings EVER MENTIONED THIS..     

Hell I will believe to it  now...    πŸ˜Š Thank you Salim Khan!!! 

No, It Was Hit&Walk Case He Was Just Walking Away From his Crime. Judge is Wrong,Victim's Wrong,Lawyer Wrong Only Salim Khan is Right. I Honestly Respect You Sir.

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

πŸ˜† I know why defence didnt call salim khan in court.. or did they? πŸ˜†

Hit n run doesnt mean u take a next flight to Antratica.. πŸ˜† It means u didnt stay on accident sight, didnt call Police and Ambulence and just ran away. If he wasnt driving, then why wud police even bother to test his blood samples? πŸ˜†

Chalo, ab salim miyaan ne kaha hai to maan lo. Police ne salman ki haalat kharab dekhi.. bechara picche baitha tha, usko chot lagi thi, bade pyar se police ne kaha aao bhai, humari gadi me baitho , hum aapko ghar chhod dete hai. 

And ppl say Indian police dont do their jobs. πŸ˜†

Blood Sample Requested = Because Police didn't see who was driving. Duhhh. 

and Salim is saying Salman arrived at Galaxy in Police Custody. I think it's clear now Salman didn't run from there. 

Well clear for whoever wants to believe. πŸ˜†
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Well, I don't know how much Salim is lying or speaking the truth. but if what Salim is saying is true, then I don't care about anything else.πŸ˜ƒ

Salim said Salman was brought to Galaxy by the police because of the violent reaction by public .. and then at Galaxy all formalities were completed!!! 

No article about Salman's case proceedings EVER MENTIONED THIS..     

Hell I will believe to it  now...    πŸ˜Š Thank you Salim Khan!!! 

Therez a mammoth file on salman's case, noway police will leak everything abt everything. πŸ˜† Whatever leaked as it is now (salim) is from salman's PR media. and it was all false.. Guilty as charged on all accounts. 

Police may have braught sallu at his home after blood testing and statements.. doesnt mean a thing. he was so drunk how far can he run? πŸ˜†
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Blood Sample Requested = Because Police didn't see who was driving. Duhhh. 

and Salim is saying Salman arrived at Galaxy in Police Custody. I think it's clear now Salman didn't run from there. 

Well clear for whoever wants to believe. πŸ˜†

Police hardly see a crime committed and even if they do, they can only stop it... by that arguments, no crime is committed coz police didnt see it. As for blood samples, it wasnt some  brawl in front a pub between 15 guys who r all bleeding so blood samples wud be taken.. it was hit n run... ppl witnessed salman coming out driver's seat and thats why his blood sample was taken. πŸ˜†

U guys r funny. 
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Is there a part 2 of the interview?

Salman's dad seems to be very emotional in the interview. It appears to be that he is wiping his tears.
I feel sad for parents. Parents go through so much. Seems very honest interview,
Thank you for posting it.