Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 82

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by putti77

Guys goodnight, feeling tired. I will catch up your comments when get up in the middle.
Noufi missed you in evening chats!

missed you all too...now i m reading all those what i missed.i had strict warning from my friend not to log into my 'story world' (as per her) as we had planned a full day outing...and the last film was (my first experience) awesome too...

btw putti your post about work pressure...is that your experience or some msg you posted as usual???
if its real,then...oh sorry yaar...what should i tell now to feel u good?i can only say that i m also entering into that stage!!!

Not my exp. But ID card happens most of the timeSmile
Hey Hey Super update.
Subbu mom's ballon tusss...ROFL

I am looking forward to next update, I am more interested in what our dude is going to do with that orange blouse?

Nisha thanks for fulfilling everyones request of orange blouse.

Please consider little Savvy petition also. I know that is the tough request.
Orange blouse and Mami Big smile

Ab aage...

Is that what the shows say!
Akka wants II to go to Paris huh?? Amma insists too...!!
But II doesn't budge...Clap Her unwavering outlook to the Paris deal shows her importance towards her career...very nice! Atta girl 

She said it takes two to make kids..! II so u indirectly accepted that if dude doesn't go Paris you will make kids with him at some point! From no kids for me to yes I will somebody is a greaaat progress
At this point I remember nivi's posts for the babies...I loved the one where parents kiss the goolu kid...so cute his expression reminded me of butters thoughts in response ppl around...if that kid would be what II and dude's babies look like...their mental notes are going to be amazing..the baby in the pic looks like that...very cute Big smile

The blouse...!! Nice so up to some game tonight huh?? ROFL Maze runner?? 
Diva great dresses...u tempt me to go shopping 

The bossing around and ordering around is one moment I loved... Is II acting like a wife owning the husband and doesn't even know of it?? The Paris takes up most space in her mind so I'm guessing the inferiority and doubt about what to speak is loosing its space up there momentarily
I love it when she behaves like I'm the sole owner of this treasure of a husband of mine ROFLClap

At Subbu's means more contrast between subbu and dude??? II gonna be overwhelmed? Maybe dude will get lucky tonight and get a cuddly and my hubby is the best kinda II??

Like every girl out here she dreams her husband hit her ex say things to him and act like her shinning armour... Wow I loved the Tamil movies part...sorta my dream...if I ever have a ex facing husband situation WinkLOLLOL

But dude doesnt care cos he is the one who bagged the lottery right!! 'The II' subbu guy acting like nothing happened and inviting her shows his jealousy...so he actually lost her...Wink
Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago
Adorable MIL in II
She went to subbu's cos dad asked her to...!
Really sweet

The kind of characteristics the author has woven together to make II is compliment worthy.!!
I have listed the charachterstica many times...she makes a perfect protagonist to me...one worthy of looking up to

Great job with that Nisha ClapClapClap
"Is that her"

Yes mami, she is II who was dumped by your friend's jerk son Subbu and married 5 feet and cat eyes Neeraja in place of our sweetheartROFL

Thanks to jerk for dumping II, she found our dudeSmile
Originally posted by putti77

"Is that her"

Yes mami, she is II who was dumped by your friend's jerk son Subbu and married 5 feet and cat eyes Neeraja in place of our sweetheartROFL

Thanks to jerk for dumping II, she found our dudeSmile

agree 1000 times.i m also so thankful to that idiot...it says "whatever happens it happens for the best!"Edited by ishruhi - 6 years ago