Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 81

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

I loved communication wala debate  
Babies with daddies
Clothes

Now BUTTER wala update mangta hai ( Sorry I shall pester Nisha... You guys tempted me.) 

ashu how many butter updates di .LOLROFLgosh we want jr savvy , nethikku thaane she dedicated one..here we are yet to come out of R&B selling stocks LOLWink
Originally posted by Divashni

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

diva kya clothes hai wowClap ..where do u find these?what field are you planning to pursue?
You so have a taste in clothes.Paris calling? may be who knows Big smile

Anu, m wurkng in marktng, specificly social media strategy. Fashn is jst a hobby & place 4 me to burn my paychk. LOL I subscrib 2 varios blogs/mags/etc & gathr thngs I lik frm there. Gld u r liking wht I post here. 

very cool marketing with social media strategy sounds really good.. you can make a living looks like being a fash consultant :)
i get vicarious pleasures looking at these clothes 0 time to enter a store and i cant shop online.. for clothes and shoes i have to feel them.. so i am thoroughly enjoying the clothes selection..

we really have a diverse crowd hereClap
Everything was adorable in this part.. Embarrassed
II wanting RnB to act like a bollywood hero
Ranjan taking promise with her
Dude knows that she wont break her promise
Dude staring her
EVERYTHING Heart

Originally posted by Ashu25

I loved communication wala debate  
Babies with daddies
Clothes

Now BUTTER wala update mangta hai ( Sorry I shall pester Nisha... You guys tempted me.) 

ashu how many butter updates di .LOLROFLgosh we want jr savvy , nethikku thaane she dedicated one..here we are yet to come out of R&B selling stocks LOLWink

Pinee?? 
Ask them yo stop posting 
Else na kekapodein
Ketite iruppein 
Is that her ClapClap

eppo use pannu da appa pera ( now use dads name ) AngryLOL
totally totally loved amma/II convo
my fav dialog
Yellathukkum yettikki potti pesaade"
my moms fav dialog too..Clap

now i remember my mom i have to call her again ...so sweet na ..

next totally cute i liked Subbu taking pride in her position.. and loved mamis reaction and what is cooler is these two are fighting over shaving LOLLOLLOL

and what i totally totally loved about II she went to the thing for FIL's sake.. all of us have to do go to a mean aunts house for in-laws sake so many things you do for someone elses sake and for me II doing this thing was really huge given her family is opposed to it..

and vandu darling u dont give up on ur in-laws so how can II leave ..

chalo dinner time see u all soon

Originally posted by Divashni

diva kya clothes hai wowClap ..where do u find these?what field are you planning to pursue?
You so have a taste in clothes.Paris calling? may be who knows Big smile

Anu, m wurkng in marktng, specificly social media strategy. Fashn is jst a hobby & place 4 me to burn my paychk. LOL I subscrib 2 varios blogs/mags/etc & gathr thngs I lik frm there. Gld u r liking wht I post here. 

very cool marketing with social media strategy sounds really good.. you can make a living looks like being a fash consultant :)
i get vicarious pleasures looking at these clothes 0 time to enter a store and i cant shop online.. for clothes and shoes i have to feel them.. so i am thoroughly enjoying the clothes selection..

we really have a diverse crowd hereClap

Throw a typical NGO jhola wali, kolhapuri, types into the mix...yours truly Big smile
we need to list out the various professions here !!!
Orange blouse  showed up, dude is staring...now looking forward to the eveningWink
Amma and II conversation is too close to realityLOLLOL. I like Amma's approach, direct yet subtle.
Don't really care for Subbu and gang but liked the jaw drop of his momLOLLOL
Yaaay for the appearance of the orange blouse !! If R&B is leaving this weekend, the blouse will sweeten the deal for a busy evening Big smile
Vandu...playing caring sister to the hilt...lovely
Amma...superrr conversation...she is the perfect blend of old fashioned and modern thinking..though not a single mother of today asks her daughter to get pregnant within 3 months of marriage Wink

Ranjan has been MIA for a while...is he busy tying up loose ends with R&B leaving ?
Nisha ...can we finish off your evening's quota with a great evening for our protagonists too ? been a whileSmile