Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing Sarojini  Market, Monet dates...what a way to reach the milestone...i have been eagerly awaiting Nisha's unravelling of Lil Savvy's arrival and what amazing baby pictures...Nisha is it a curtain raiser that II will be running around her 1 year old without success comb stuck and expecting her 2nd...what tantrum II will throw up and what tricks armed up in those folded sleeves does R&B have?

The hints being dropped pf how shed be pampered...the dude gives her a massage and asks her if she should consult a doc  he offered her the relief frpm MS and PMS by staying pregnant...i am in lala land...every picture is drool worthy...I am sure II will start feeling jealous of the attention the dude and others give the lil one...

AMAZING NISHA ...JAHANPANNA TUSSI GREAT HO

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arshi, I am sorry I am unable to fulfill your expectations of a couple that "communicates"

She told him she didnt want him to go, he told her he will, she also told him she cant go with him. I am not sure what else is there to "communicate"?

Trying to keep this tale going after 500 chapters without using any of Ekta's formulas is a feat in itself. Perversion, creepiness, punarjanam, look alikes, incest, female lead marrying two sometimes three brothers. Male lead sexual with multiple women. Writing such a story is a piece of cake

Writing one for 500 chapters with no dirt or grime is next to impossible.
Communication is important I understand, but a couple that constantly communicates does NOT make a good story
Since u seem like a IPKKND fan, I will try and explain it in those terms

If Arnav sat down and explained to Khushi he had no plans of marrying that innocent dusky girl he ruthlessly ditched AFTER promising to marry her... IPKKND would have come to an end in two episodes.
Khushi was fair and "pretty" so I guess she deserved Arnav😳 The dusky girl LOVED Arnav😭, Khushi pretended to be her friend and back stabbed her 😭

If Shyam had sat down and told Khushi he wanted to rape her, then there would be no story either

If Arnav sat down with the aunt that cracked lame jokes and explained to them why his sister needed a "helper" (who he will fall in love with later pretending to hate😆) they would have had to pack up
If he had sat Khushi down and explained why his brother needs to marry her "poor abandoned sister", the story would have ended RIGHT THERE

How ever illogical Shyam's hide and seek was the story kept dragging so Khushi could fall into Arnav's arms and the aunt could mercilessly insult her

The writers could have incorporated a round table meeting with all the characters and they all could have communicated and Shyam could have apologized...

My leads talk just enough, they dont talk every evening for a couple hours like married couples do, because this is not  couples therapy its just a story.
If I keep resolving every issue, in a week or two, then I will have to do leap or incest like Ekta, I am not a big fan of either unfortunately. I write as a pastime, I am a full time employee mother and a wife, part time goof ball. I dont want any reader to use my tale as marital advice or communication therapy or anything

I have the pleasure of writing 10000s more chapters😳

So in order to keep the intrigue up the next 1000 or 10,000 chapters, they will communicate only when I make them

I know of no other non creepy, non documentary way of doing it

An example of "mature communicating" couple is as follows:

"A pregnant II went to the Doctor, R&B accompanied her, the tests went well, the Doctor was happy R&B was taking such good care of her. Chachi sent dinner every night. Marliese called to check on II's health every weekend. R&B was happy Marliese and II were becoming such good friends When he was alone he thanked God that he chose to send II as his life partner, so understanding and mature, wow!!

Appa and R&B went to Malai Mandir every Friday to pray for II's safe delivery, afterwards R&B and Appa chatted about politics and weather

R&B sold his stake in Argent and returned to India, and manages Excelsior for Dad, he's is ashamed he accused Dad, Manya and II are friends because they talked.

If they trust each other and talk about every goddamn thing  then conversations would be as exciting as a wet noodle

II: "Lets look for a good school for admission"

R&B: "I was hoping you would say that my love, I have the rest of the week off, lets go together and find a school I know how important education is, to Iyers"

II: " I am happy I didn't go school hunting on my own, I am glad we discussed this together. I was thinking you were busy. U are never too busy for our kids are you?

R&B That's right...Not too busy for my aankhon ke tare II

II:I am so lucky we have such a good understanding

Lets say R&B likes School B, II likes School A

Instead of II deciding on A, she will "talk" and it will sound like this

"I like school A, but I can see why you like School B, U are right, Mrs Jones is a great teacher, I am glad u reminded me of her."

"Always II, I am here to help, we are raising these kids together. It's a joint effort my love, lets sit down so I can convince you why I like school B. Its important I clear all the doubts in your mind"

"Let me tell Mahavir to watch the kids so I can devote my full attention to our communication for the next two hours"

Communication is FANTASTIC I fully agree

I wouldn't waste my energy writing a STORY about it, SORRY!!

I dont think even one of my existing SoSy readers will want to read chapter after chapter of above

IF you happen to have any thrilling CLEAN and NON DOCUMENTARY like way of writing, share some themes I would be happy to craft scenes around it

I am sorry my talent is extremely limited😃

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
R&B That's right...Not too busy for my aankhon ke tare II 🤣

Geeezz... No thanks Nisha...Hume aisa R&b NAHIN chahiye...R&B is fine the way he is...bolta kam hai par pyar toh karta hai II se 😉

The reason your story is a massive super-duper hit is because it is different.Till now it never lost the essence and I hope it won't in the future also.
Sometimes I so want II and R&B to be real life people,I would have stalked them throughout their lives I think 😆

Forgot to congratulate you for the 500th...Hope by 1000th it gets published and becomes best seller 👍🏼
Edited by Aina91 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aina91

R&B That's right...Not too busy for my aankhon ke tare II 🤣

Geeezz... No thanks Nisha...Hume aisa R&b NAHIN chahiye...R&B is fine the way he is...bolta kam hai par pyar toh karta hai II se 😉

The reason your story is a massive super-duper hit is because it is different.Till now it never lost the essence and I hope it won't in the future also.
Sometimes I so want II and R&B to be real life people,I would have stalked them throughout their lives I think 😆

Forgot to congratulate you for the 500th...Hope by 1000th it gets published and a best seller 👍🏼

I find it amazing that you multi task and offer such a range of details and amotions and every update is so refreshingly different...Await  the next

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waitng 4 ornge net blouse 2 appear Nisha. R u planning to bring it out @ Subbu's baby functn? In the meantime I hav sum more thngs 4 ur inspiratn. 
Divashni thumbnail
Fuchsia Embellished Suit

USD 48.74 Red Silk Churidar Salwar Suit 30690

$63.70 Orange Full Sleeve Brocade and Net Knee Length Anarkali Salwar Kameez 19678
Edited by Divashni - 8 years ago
Divashni thumbnail
a knee-length pencil skirt is the most universally flattering silhouette, as are fitted A-line skirts that hit right above the knee. For an ...

Love everything about this outfit especially the top with the sheer inset. Perfect for the holidays and work appropriate (blazer or cardi added)

Sleeveless Printed Maxi Dress

Rainbow colour maxi dress for summers Fun and Fashion Blog
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Diva I would love to have the second dress, I love bottle green color ( latest fad of mine) and having a denim shirt is so causal and nice. I need to get another one...keep posting and I will keep buying.
I couldn't get the same dress from NS as they didn't have it in my size but got almost a similar one from Vince Camuto at NS ( was on sale ) got few compliments for the dress. All thanks to u, I went that route. I have ordered white skinny jeans. Thanks again👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Morning hai ji
People stop tempting me with baby pics
Else I might have to pester Author Sahiba for a BUTTER filled update

Divs LOVE the western collection!!!!! 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Morning hai ji

People stop tempting me with baby pics