Originally posted by: NSB7

kab kab kab???πŸ˜ƒ

Yup when is the dude's birthday coming nisha 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NSB7

kab kab kab???πŸ˜ƒ

kuch nahi milne wala hai ab!!!go and sleep!!! πŸ˜† Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

I said please about making rnb and ii have their babies and not about their Communication. Or rather lack of it.

500 chapters mein itna toh maloom hogaya bhai, ki communication aayega nahi! πŸ˜†
I just comment on lack of communication cause it's just so glaringly obvious and sort of funny now that they don't. Not that I am complaining😳

I love sosy for whatever and however it is!

yes yes yes!!! πŸ‘
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just looked up all those cute pictures again and again..vibhu whattey job with the kid kissing while the dad lies down πŸ˜³
All others were dam cute too 

Nisha what u said about that particular pic was adorable...our love for the unborn kids has outgrown what the almost 31 and 28 year old parents managed to muster up through 500 posts...thanks to the pictures o bonus points to the already overflowing ones 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
all u guys are totally totally killing me with the baby pictures.. like Nisha said i dont think i was this excited about my own pregnancy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
seriously Sosy ki shadi i was hyper now the thought of bacha and we are all going crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but amazing amazing pictures each one πŸ‘πŸ‘so big dhandyawad!!!! Niv ur chin chewing OMG

Nisha that was a great example as my daughters obsession goes crazier i am also realizing there are quite a few like her actually like her horse crazy , coming from my background i find it so strange where did she get it from ...will see what happens in future i am too paranoid about horseback riding and her falling 😭

every body wants bday party i dont ...cause i wonder what will Ranjan wish for this year.. 😭😭😭😭
i am unable to be 100% happy at any update ever since R&B sold his shares and decided to move 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
if i enjoy chaat i feel ayooo pavam Ranjan what will he and II do now .. poor guy use to love to text and watch R&B and II ..woh bhi gaya ...😭😭😭

and a big πŸ€—to all fellow Ranjan gushers and sympathizers bechare ka kya hoga ...
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

kuch nahi milne wala hai ab!!!go and sleep!!! πŸ˜†

as you say nouf...!!
Mera am kal mostly R&B mode hai...silent and only occasionally speaking πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

wish you all the very best nivi!!!!for facing this sense of humour!!!!he might hav been alone at OT (he is anaesthesiologist,right?),which triggered all these humour sense!!!!

I guess it's (twisted?) things like this that keep him sane. Such a high stress environment otherwise. I may just have to get used to it. 
Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
I'll be going into vik mode soon πŸ€£ saying one sentence and running away...author leaves me with nothing to say mostly πŸ˜³
Or I can be II...all excited all gushing all expressive...making random ideas in y mind about everything 

I'll introspect in the sleep tonight and decide πŸ€£
NSB7 thumbnail
Best part of the post was seeing ved...I wish we had two three sentences from him too πŸ˜†
Goodnight 
Finally!!
KM03 thumbnail
CHARGE BY POUND  loved it  wow.. he is so caring I want II to go with him to Paris!  
I already read it four times.