Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: taramira

Chalo meri wish shayad aaj puri ho jayegi...birthday update on its way...yaaayyy! Bechare RB ko koi to pyaar karo...he must be so tortured himself...he is such a sensitive guy...(remember removing the specs, placing a stool under dad  legs) ( remember how he solved Akkas problem) etc etc...

Poor guy he certainly needs TLC. 

Dono Baap bete ko pyaar ki bahut zaroorat hai...

Shru, you are hysterical, you sound like "The tap is leaking, plumber ki zaroorat hai" "The window is creaky we need to oil the hinges"πŸ˜†
I think II knows R&B is troubled but she also sees her picture perfect world falling apart, no fault of his, he is doing what he had in mind all along, she never bothered to check first

Even if she had she would have been like "Akka I ONLY WANT TO MARRY HIM"😳
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

http://vargiskhan.com/log/ghosts-malcha-mahal/

http://www.hauntedplacesinindia.net.in/articles/malcha-mahal-a-palace-in-ruins-or-a-dwelling-place-for-haunting-ghosts.htm

It is haunted Nisha..seriously..!
I hv been one haunted place in delhi that's Ugrsen ki baoli (PK's House)
but i'll never visit malcha mahal..

Ohh.. i love to travel in Delhi dhara... Delhi is Rich in historical monuments.. and i love this feature of dilli.. near India gate or khan market there are so many small tombs.. it gives different kind of feeling.

I know yaar...u can just explore Delhi and u'll still find something new everytime
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha is there an update now 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vibhu
Please baccha ho sake to embedded links bhej. I can't access all of those from the phone and I usually log in from here onlyπŸ˜’
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru, you are hysterical, you sound like "The tap is leaking, plumber ki zaroorat hai" "The window is creaky we need to oil the hinges"πŸ˜†
I think II knows R&B is troubled but she also sees her picture perfect world falling apart, no fault of his, he is doing what he had in mind all along, she never bothered to check first

Even if she had she would have been like "Akka I ONLY WANT TO MARRY HIM"😳

Dekho bhai...I am TEAM R and R...Chhotu baby RB and big baby RAnjan...

Now whether one has to call a plumber, carpenter or any other tradesperson ...i need to see them loved! 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jyo
Yes I am writing the next chapter now
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jyo

Yippee thanks nisha 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jyo

πŸ‘
wow!!!!
isse kehte hai LOTTERY!!
KM03 thumbnail

Jyo

Yesterday for every 10 minutes I was refreshing the page to see a update untill I saw Ashu's post!  Look's like today we get back to back update's thank you so much Nisha!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Missed you too much Nisha.
Time for retrospection by II of her decisions that were taken with rose/love tinted glasses in marrying dude. And who better than Bally...a neutral party...not a family member, but like a family/brother/mentor for II. 

Did I miss anything, both dude and II were quarrelling, Sam came, dude went of. Did he go to Mihir's?

Whoever or whatever advice given, finally II has to make it. Instead of the hasty decision taken wrt marriage, I want her to take time and think it thru and make the decision of whether she wants to move to Paris. 

And I really want Dude to retrospect his wife's frame of mind or the decisions she might make. He can also give her options, instead of laying down his decision. 

I love the way II is being brutually honest now abt her frame of mind and the decisions taken. 

Good update Nisha. So u r planning to write a birthday update soon...yayy,πŸ₯³
Waiting to read what others will write.

Off to bed, have to wake up really early 2mrow.
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago