Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dristi64

Vibhu

Please baccha ho sake to embedded links bhej. I can't access all of those from the phone and I usually log in from here only😒

http://vargiskhan.com/log/ghosts-malcha-mahal/

done
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Chalo meri wish shayad aaj puri ho jayegi...birthday update on its way...yaaayyy! Bechare RB ko koi to pyaar karo...he must be so tortured himself...he is such a sensitive guy...(remember removing the specs, placing a stool under dad legs) ( remember how he solved Akkas problem) etc etc...

Poor guy he certainly needs TLC.

Dono Baap bete ko pyaar ki bahut zaroorat hai...

i love both MM men...putti namru n sr too.vikas,swathi n hershey r his fans...anu n shev di too cares for him...
sarsyed too loves him(saw her post now!)Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
nikitagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

aap silent mat raha karo...nikita apko captain ne introduce kiya hai hamare tarah   pages khana aapka haq hai

Hahahhaha i shall totally now try and be active..pakka wala!
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Might look dumb on part of II to not think of all this when she wanted to marry him...and now she's cursing herself for it😛
U just amaze me Nisha so true to life her character is ..it's so easy to relate to her..v all take decisions at some point in our life without giving much thought to it.i did too.

Waise Pyaar soch samaj ki thodi hota hai😉apni II ko bhi ho gaya
like they say "Never have regrets because at one point everything you did in life was exactly what you wanted👏

Waiting for my love's bday❤️😳

ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsgirl

Here u go..I'm not sure if everyone can see the picture! This one's for all the Sosy lovers :)

a big thank you for you dhara by a girl from southern end of india who had seen delhi only once and that too aiims,palika baazar,sarojini nagar and a few malls(spend 1.5 days there during our clg tour)everytime when vibhu n nisha talk about delhi n all,i used to dream visiting delhi again.when will that happen,i dont know...but i will try once i can!!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good nite east and good day west.
Dude birthday 😊. Thanks Nisha for consideing all our requests.
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeyy,,,b'day update coming soon...😃 Zara mahaul to badle...😉
ishruhi thumbnail
Indie...hope u r fine... 😊
take care...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reality & Fantasy

"He was always planning to sell the farm, kiddo, you were hoping a few good harvests would make him change his mind, or a few years of good weather would" Bally said looking deeply at her

they both drank their iced tea quietly

He let her eat his slice of brownie

"Pati ne meethe ki aadat band nahi karwayi?" he chuckled

"No, he encourages it, there is some thing or the other in the kitchen counter when I go home,
they are so well connected somebody or the other brings candy, otherwise he instructs the help to go beg for candy from the Zambian embassy" she laughed

"Arey wah!!" he smiled indulgently

"It was too good to be true, nahi?" she asked softly

"Uh" Bally stuttered

"He wants me to quit and go with him"

Bally looked shocked

"Bus yoon hi?" he asked

"Haan bus yoon hi" she said

"I am not there doing that shit, Bhavna's  gone, req abhi approve nahi hua, my replacment may be finalized by this week, difficult yaar" Bally said bluntly

"I know that, thats why I didnt say "I want to quit" I said "He wants me to quit" II said somberly

"So he will change his mind?" he asked

"Highly unlikely" she muttered

"To?'

"He will go" she nodded as if she was testing saying that thing out aloud, as if that conclusion had been reached internally for a while now but Bally was the first to hear it

Bally leaned back..

"U are foolish enough to marry him and not foolish enough to follow him?" Bally asked

"Aisa hi lag raha hai nahi?" she asked

"Kyon kar rahi hai yaar?' almost as if he wanted her quit and go with the dude

"Tab aqal nahi thi, ab aa chuki hai" she said giggling

"Is aqal ka koi fayda nahi hai boss" Bally reminded her

"What if I give up everything and go and he decides he really didnt want me to join him, this was his polite way of showing me the door" II asked

"In that case why would he expect u to quit and go with him?" Bally argued

She didnt have an answer

"OK I back up a bit, this job is 50% of what I am the other 50% being him.. umm.. I mean us... ermm.. u know my lo.. life" she stumbled

He nodded cautiously

"I leave this go with him and then we realize this wont work, tab?" she asked

"That can happen even here, when he works out of the home office na?" Bally asked
"Woh baat sahi hai, but when he works out of his home office I will still have my KMPG life"

"U think this show of separation or actual separation from his family is the recurring trait of a vagabond in him?" Bally asked

She did not respond

"Hes never been here in India more than 2 or 4 weeks at a time he says, even when he had an office in Gurgaon he never did" she shook her head

"Offo!!" Bally was troubled

"He loves Paris now he says, he takes public transport to work, cooks his own meals, does his laundry,
walks and walks everywhere, lives like a non celebrity, non entity
anonymously
I bet the Bhallas know of 100s of wealthy Punjabis across Paris but he is not in touch with any, doesnt seek out any one"

"Can u live like that?' Bally asked taking notes as fast as he could as he looked at her piercingly.
She shook her head

Bally's heart sank

"Atleast abhi to main woh karoon na jo sahi hai?" she asked for approval

"Let him go by himself?" Bally asked

She nodded as her eyes filled up with tears

"Tum dono ne shaadi ko ek khel samajh rakha hai, hamare zamaane mein pati patni ek doozre ka saath kabhi nahi chhodte the, saat pheron mein ek yeh vachan bhi hota hai" Bally spoke theatrically trying to lighten her mood

"It does seem like it doesnt it?" she asked inaudibly between tears

"U BOTH were in a hurry, yaar, he should have quit before the shaadi, but the AGM didnt happen, or the wedding could have happened after the AGM" bally speculated

"Mujhe jaldi thi" she nodded ashamed

"Will he come see u every few weeks?" Bally asked

"Maine poochha nahi" she said humbly

"Tu jaayegi?" he asked

OH YES I WILL
I WILL GO EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT
AND MAKE EVERY EXCUSE NOT TO GET ON THE PLANE SUNDAY NIGHT
I WILL BE "SICK" FREQUENTLY SO I CAN TAKE EXTRA DAYS OFF RIGHT "AROUND" MONDAY OR FRIDAY
SO I CAN BE WITH HIM
I WILL FIGHT THE WHOLE TIME I AM THERE
OR BE IN BED THE WHOLE TIME
I WILL MAKE HIM COOK FOR ME, GIVE ME MASSAGES DO MY LAUNDRY
HE WILL BE MY SLAVE
I WILL NOT LET HIM READ ONE PAGE OF A BOOK
I WILL HIDE IT ALL
I WILL LOCK THE DOOR AND THROW THE KEYS AWAY

"Shaayad nahi" she lied
So she lowered her gaze unable to meet Bally's gaze directly

"Bache kaise hain, Ankur Anay" she asked

"Aish kar rahe hain nalayak" Bally smiled.

"We should get all the boys together one day at Samyukta's pool" she smiled

He nodded

"U and Suman are not invited" II smiled

"Thanks yaar ek second main dar gaya tha, kabhi tu mujhe bula legi, saale na raat ko sotey hain na din ko,
I dont even remember what the act feels like any more" Bally laughed hysterically.

"Mere ghar chhod do kisi weekend" "The WHOLE ENTIRE WEEKEND" II offered kindly

"Phir Suman kahegi, "Devvv ekdum JAANWAR ho aap grrr" "As if she didnt know I am an animal" Bally growled smugly
 fantasizing a weekend of frenzied love making

He indulgently watched his direct report laugh uncontrollably seated across from him, at his self proclaimed stud like flights of fancy

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice update nisha I liked the way Bally spoke logic.to ii. Somewhere down the line I feel the job is only a shield to cover all her insecurities more like the fact that she can use her job as a reason to not do many things.