Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Irrfan Khan Special Note from Tom Hanks

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Irrfan Khan "Special Note from Tom Hanks"

By  Ravi Sharma Wed, June, 03 2015
Hollywood super star Tom Hanks welcomes most versatile and celebrate Bollywood actor Irrfan khan with a sweet gesture, a welcome note of appreciation.  

Irrfan Khan aka Simon Masrani, the name actor is currently using on Twitter account, tweeted, "My journey of @infernothemovie began with a captain's note @tomhanks" with a picture of the note.

Irrfan Khan shared a sweet note from Tom Hanks, where both are planning to save the world in Inferno.

"This will be the most pleasant movie to make, I think, provided you and I have a few more scenes together. If not, we will just have to save the world as is - Tom Hanks" says the Note.

Irrfan was in Budapest not long back to finalize his look for director Ron Howard's movie Inferno' which is based on a Dan Brown novel and has Tom Hanks reprising the role of the symbologist Professor Robert Langdon. 
    Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
    Very sweet but does Tom Hanks really stamp his letters with his face?? ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†
    raj80 thumbnail
    Irfan is a powerhouse of talent and it's good to see such actors getting international recognition...