Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

Woman has the most unique character like salt
Her presence is never remembered but Her absence makes all the things tasteless !!

Just one week separation, dude will go mad without II.

Hear hearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But Putti hope he doesn't go back packing

Me of to bed, 2 day of less sleep is catching up on meπŸ₯±
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Nope Noufi.
Good night. Need to get by 6 πŸ˜”

gud nite dear...i am reading the comments i missed today...and will sleep then.(next 2 days holiday for me!!!)
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aaahhh...

Thread 26 is giving too much pain...

But I am glad issues are being dealt with, otherwise that feeling of foreboding doesn't go...when things linger in the air ominously.

Good! War no. 2346 but it's okay. They shall cross this barrier too. They're strong :)

But I feel worse for ranjan. Do something for him nisha...something.please .
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

You're making me blush Anu. Please, itni taarif nahi deserve karti main.😳

Divashni is feeling a little under the weather currently...I'm back in NYC and staying with her right now. Worry not though, she will be back up and running soon enough and her first stop will be SoSy only.πŸ˜ƒ

hey!!!we all are waiting for you diva of sosy!!! 😊
ishruhi thumbnail

You're making me blush Anu. Please, itni taarif nahi deserve karti main.😳

Divashni is feeling a little under the weather currently...I'm back in NYC and staying with her right now. Worry not though, she will be back up and running soon enough and her first stop will be SoSy only.πŸ˜ƒ

wow!look diva!IF too wishes to c u back!!thats why this double post!!!have a gud day!!!Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail

It is updated Noufi...there have only been three updates on this thread so far. Am I missing something?πŸ˜•

no nivi...i said that for the future posts bcoz when i am in my cls i use to log during breaks and those breaks are pretty short too.so my desperate mind will not b having much patience to check all the pages.sometimes index owners may not b online as they sometimes get into real life trouble.i was anticipating all those possibilities and was taking precautions...u index people are really awesome...thanks a lot!!
ishruhi thumbnail
namru and vibhuti,u people are hilarious!!!what a dramatic move in each scenes!!!
they are signature pieces in indian serial industry!!! 🀣
ishruhi thumbnail
gudnite lovelies!!

dreaming for a new update...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 The conversations with Amma...especially the bit pertaining to Periappa ...his condition...his needs...the limitations and restrictions it throws up in their lives could have made Amma bitter ...to an extent like Appa. The girls may be excited about Appa being caring but Amma is the person who lays the foundation for the values they follow...Akka patiently bearing being the care giver to the needs and demands of Tatha, Paati and Kamakshi Athai...one needs to understand the circumstances can make them Wallow in self pity whine all the time and create selfish entities...instead Amma chose to be the GIVER to address the needs of a person who cannot express his needs and was even willing to forgo the pleasure of having  II...Amma giving her perspective of the need to strike a balance bearing in mind what matters...At the end of the day she feels "We have gained so much too kanna, we have you two, jobs, family, home, paavam avar"
 this with "Mannikanum, ille marakkanum kanna rendum pannale na life kutti chavar" (one should forgive or forget or both otherwise life is destroyed) He didnt get either from ur husband".

Akka in the present sharing the limitations and worries of a middle class family where though one wants to take a temporary break from work ...one cannot due to the ties that bind us to the needs of others...

The two scenarios contrasted with Sam's where she silently bears the taunts of her typical mother in law...Tan's understanding support and compassion for all those around...

I am sure is the Points of view of the three wise women and the
wisdom of Tan...the plight of Ranjan ...the snide remarks of Manny and digs of Appa...the love for Lasya and Shravu which will shape the decision of II and R&B.

If upbringing is what determines choices...they are all similar in the strong love they have for others and how they are ever willing to see their loved ones happy and there is harmony at home.

R&B may not verbalise his needs ...Ranjan may not be as demanding as Tatha and Appa...The silent presence of Savvy in their lives...the way Ranjan lives his present in the memory of the past...the way the Dude subtly gives in to the demands of the mother figure in his present Sam...he did give in to her demands and gained II and Lasya the objects of desire in his present...

Nisha's revelation that II would become Lasya's best friend as she grows up...Ranjan and Sam fondly discussing the deep impact II is having on those around her including the lil ball of Butter...
Akka and R&B conversation of how II is fiercely protective of those she loves...II loves her family of birth and the family of choice...
The past never worried her in the choice she made...R&B says

"U always look for trouble dont u?" he asked curiously.

The internal monologues of II i find are extremely well crafted...

I grew up in a family that included my my parents and brother  Paati and Kollu paati with ocassional visits of both the Paatis sisters...
I married into a family that included my grand father in law as well...We live with my MIL...The bond she and i have seems to break every stereotype... i made meaning of and from my interactions with all of them and i can say each has been a shaping influence on my value and belief system...
The Iyer Values and Punjabi value system is very clearly similar as i see from life..My brother's wife is a Punjabi kudi brought up in Chennai...
The way she interacts with my parents ...cared for my Paati and periappa in his last 3 weeks makes me relate to the story from this angle...
I teach kids that literature and learning should help you make connections all the time...

Through my ramblings i wish to express how each of can see some part of us or our loved ones in NISHA'S SYMPHONY... harmony and pitch is essential but it is the song in the heart that makes it a  soulful rendering...Music is everywhere in the story...the tambram and Punjabi life experiences the accompaniments...there are thani avardhanams yet it is blending of all these that makes it a melody...that stirs my soul...that makes me look forward to the ragas Nisha renders...
Loved each and every exchange... there is no pain the AGM has given freedom to both father and son...mellowed down the recklessness in the couple i adore...will shape the choices that they make...
Thank you for the Chappan Bhog you serrve with such tender loving care Nisha

Edited by srividyamouli - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: srividyamouli

The conversations with Amma...especially the bit pertaining to Periappa ...his condition...his needs...the limitations and restrictions it throws up in their lives could have made Amma bitter ...to an extent like Appa. The girls may be excited about Appa being caring but Amma is the person who lays the foundation for the values they follow...Akka patiently bearing being the care giver to the needs and demands of Tatha, Paati and Kamakshi Athai...one needs to understand the circumstances can make them Wallow in self pity whine all the time and create selfish entities...instead Amma chose to be the GIVER to address the needs of a person who cannot express his needs and was even willing to forgo the pleasure of having  II...Amma giving her perspective of the need to strike a balance bearing in mind what matters...At the end of the day she feels "We have gained so much too kanna, we have you two, jobs, family, home, paavam avar"
 this with "Mannikanum, ille marakkanum kanna rendum pannale na life kutti chavar" (one should forgive or forget or both otherwise life is destroyed) He didnt get either from ur husband".

Akka in the present sharing the limitations and worries of a middle class family where though one wants to take a temporary break from work ...one cannot due to the ties that bind us to the needs of others...

The two scenarios contrasted with Sam's where she silently bears the taunts of her typical mother in law...Tan's understanding support and compassion for all those around...

I am sure is the Points of view of the three wise women and the
wisdom of Tan...the plight of Ranjan ...the snide remarks of Manny and digs of Appa...the love for Lasya and Shravu which will shape the decision of II and R&B.

If upbringing is what determines choices...they are all similar in the strong love they have for others and how they are ever willing to see their loved ones happy and there is harmony at home.

R&B may not verbalise his needs ...Ranjan may not be as demanding as Tatha and Appa...The silent presence of Savvy in their lives...the way Ranjan lives his present in the memory of the past...the way the Dude subtly gives in to the demands of the mother figure in his present Sam...he did give in to her demands and gained II and Lasya the objects of desire in his present...

Nisha's revelation that II would become Lasya's best friend as she grows up...Ranjan and Sam fondly discussing the deep impact II is having on those around her including the lil ball of Butter...
Akka and R&B conversation of how II is fiercely protective of those she loves...II loves her family of birth and the family of choice...
The past never worried her in the choice she made...R&B says

"U always look for trouble dont u?" he asked curiously.

The internal monologues of II i find are extremely well crafted...

I grew up in a family that included my my parents and brother  Paati and Kollu paati with ocassional visits of both the Paatis sisters...
I married into a family that included my grand father in law as well...We live with my MIL...The bond she and i have seems to break every stereotype... i made meaning of and from my interactions with all of them and i can say each has been a shaping influence on my value and belief system...
The Iyer Values and Punjabi value system is very clearly similar as i see from life..My brother's wife is a Punjabi kudi brought up in Chennai...
The way she interacts with my parents ...cared for my Paati and periappa in his last 3 weeks makes me relate to the story from this angle...
I teach kids that literature and learning should help you make connections all the time...

Through my ramblings i wish to express how each of can see some part of us or our loved ones in NISHA'S SYMPHONY... harmony and pitch is essential but it is the song in the heart that makes it a  soulful rendering...Music is everywhere in the story...the tambram and Punjabi life experiences the accompaniments...there are thani avardhanams yet it is blending of all these that makes it a melody...that stirs my soul...that makes me look forward to the ragas Nisha renders...
Loved each and every exchange... there is no pain the AGM has given freedom to both father and son...mellowed down the recklessness in the couple i adore...will shape the choices that they make...
Thank you for the Chappan Bhog you serrve with such tender loving care Nisha

wow! you put is so eloquentlyπŸ‘. I throughly enjoyed reading it. I feel making the whole thing bold. As i agree to all your pointers. I feel the same way.