Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 79

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh! A total lost R&B today. Deep and sad.

Reminds me of the song Meri Maa from Taare Zameen Par
The dude cried Cry

Oh god why are so cruelAngry
The anguish, the hurt, the pain, the trying to keep a brave front. What can I say Nisha. This has got to be the most poignant update of the saga. 
Hats off to these three, what remarkable display of brevity. And Ranjan OMG...look at this guy, he could have lashed out, he could have maaroed all kinds of snide remarks about how uncaring his son is...but no ... Like the fine he is rose to the occasion so gracefully...I am totally blown off...ONCE AGAIN.

II once again so dignified, no tantrum throwing, so sensitive to the situation at home. Just the way a caring person needs to be, her presence today was like a cool soothing balm on raw oozing wounds. 

The hug, the desperation with which she wants to comfort him...this is what LOVE is...no OTT ma haan behaviour...

And RB...speechless kya Boloon...this savvy and Ranjans son...epitome of dignity. My heart goes out to him. The I don't care attitude, nothing can get to me cool dude dikhawa...all came crumbling down...like a little  baby he needs to be comforted, to be cocooned and loved... OMG. How will I go to bed now. 
My Dude shed tears??Cry Ayyo! Paavam he isConfused
All that is inside of him has finally found an outlet. II is so genuine when it comes to loving these two men in her life. The mind and logic of situations seem very out of place when it comes to love. And it's worse when one is compelled to even think of taking sides. 
She has a foggy recollection of what life was before November?? Heck! I have a foggy recollection of my life before NovemberROFL
a really amazing part nisha ii not knowing how to feel is just the perfect way of describing her dilemma .
looks like she managed to create a crack in the dam buy mentioning abt ma 
ENVEE
Yes I'm from Assam. Currently pursuing my masters in law.
I wish these days of studying would b over soon. The grass is always greener on the other sideLOL
Aaj yaha bhi koi special roz hai kya...author sahiba ne 3 updates diya...khush bhi kar diya aur rula bhi diya.
i am feeling too sad, and dont want write anything right now. But the three people in MM are all sad, as though they are left adrift in a vast ocean and each of them are trying to anchor themselves.

I love all the points each of u have written esp. Harshita, very valid thoughts and Ashu, Anu...good points. 

Envee the things you convey in just 2-3 lines always amaze me. Good to know ur back is better.

Nivi...u are an all rounder, itna saara kbhoobiyan hai tum mei...ur Doc and would be in-laws are very lucky to have as their DIL.Thumbs Up

Nisha -----thanks for always quenching our thirst for updates. Amazing lady.Hug

Drishti...All the best for ur exams

Nams, Putti, SR, Vikas,Vani, Srividya, kala and anyone else I may have missed out ...Have a great day...

Yet to read some pages here...will see u all in the evening.

Originally posted by taramira

The anguish, the hurt, the pain, the trying to keep a brave front. What can I say Nisha. This has got to be the most poignant update of the saga. 
Hats off to these three, what remarkable display of brevity. And Ranjan OMG...look at this guy, he could have lashed out, he could have maaroed all kinds of snide remarks about how uncaring his son is...but no ... Like the fine he is rose to the occasion so gracefully...I am totally blown off...ONCE AGAIN.

II once again so dignified, no tantrum throwing, so sensitive to the situation at home. Just the way a caring person needs to be, her presence today was like a cool soothing balm on raw oozing wounds. 

The hug, the desperation with which she wants to comfort him...this is what LOVE is...no OTT ma haan behaviour...

And RB...speechless kya Boloon...this savvy and Ranjans son...epitome of dignity. My heart goes out to him. The I don't care attitude, nothing can get to me cool dude dikhawa...all came crumbling down...like a little  baby he needs to be comforted, to be cocooned and loved... OMG. How will I go to bed now. 

@bold ...so true, she so hates that both the men in MM are hurting, the last line...Cry