Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kya yeh aaj ka last update hai Nisha?? πŸ€”
nividances thumbnail
New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings. I was saying this ever since the update of R&B selling his shares came. Whether his decision set him free or not, it sure seems to have loosened Ranjan up.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

In a orange kurta and a purple chudidar, the dupatta tied across her chest and around her waist like a kathak dancer

@bold: πŸ˜ƒ I learned kathak for 16 years. Whenever I wear a chudidaar, the dupatta automatically finds itself into that position. 

I learnt Kathak for 7 years😊 if at all I wear a suit, I too tie it around πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Kya yeh aaj ka last update hai Nisha?? πŸ€”

Tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li. 
If we are getting one more I will stay up to make sure the index is updated. Please confirm Nisha. πŸ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@putti there u go bottom line is you care and do ur part when possible and all we are saying is R&B ditching a 68 old is not fair for a 68 old dad, if ur family needs you u step up , in this case R&B hates his dad but shouldnt he as a businessman think of the repercussions his actions may have on a successful company . Here is the other interesting fact Argent had losses but a 68 year old with no help managed to gets profits ..
so no wife, no love from folks toh hoping his company does well is not wrong its very very hard to give up what u built from scratch.. my grand dad had lands he got from scratch and he took care of if it till he died , koi kuch bhi bole he wouldnt give up..
next his sons cant give up either and we all wonder what will happen next cause next generation is least bothered but we know the goal is to make sure it goes to the right hands

I agree with you Anu. I too feel very bad and sad when kids abandon their elders. First thing I pray to god is give good health and happiness to my friends and family.

@Ashu,

Sorry yaar if I have hurt you. Don't abandon me like dude did RanjanπŸ˜”
I love your innocence and non political heart.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Liberation of sorts! All around!
THE BEST TALE FROM THE AWESOMEST STORY TELLERπŸ‘
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nisha thankyou for processing my hug wala request

im sure dude is surprised as us that the two ppl we thought would question him or be cross with him the most understood his trepidation

it was a welcome surprise how you took this twist

a beautiful new meaning to the thing the three share
i loved it
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

BUTTER nahi aayi MM??? 

Mujhe laga ayegi πŸ˜­

She is headed to your place πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
a hugggπŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG what happened to Ranjan he is sooo relaxed kya hua .. all burden off ...

seriously what happened sooo glad
and yes R&B needed that hug

I
totally dig Ranjan talking Punjabi its adorable ..i am right now as confused  by Ranjans behavior as R&B πŸ˜†
but i am totally loving this Ranjan may be he is relieved it didnt go to chachu and came back to him

TOMORROW i have a conference all day so wont be able to check will come to Rest room and like but wont be able to comment ayooo dont want to leave cause i want to see this Ranjan

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ohoho...i i really loved this rnb baby and II amma!!!!really cute picture...this goofy smile of mine is inviting unwanted stares here...

and i loves ranjan more n more now for coping with all this!!!!