Boy:" pen hai ??
Girl:" nahi bola na..
Boy:" pen hai pen ??
Girl:" nahi hai kaminey, aur abki bar pucha to
to hathode se sar phod dungi
Kuch der baad...
Boy:" hathoda hai kya..???
Girl:" nahi..
Boy:" accha.. to phir pen hai pen..???..

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

WHO said you need to QUIT school because someone is ill???
I am sorry ro have put forth such an impression with my post!!

I was talking about RESPONSIBILITIES here...

I feel so ceappy now that I had my post leading yoir thoight pricess towards giving up on education and profession!!
I am appalled!!

Sorry... Will not bother making posts anymore!

Peace๐Ÿ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A hug?

He returned at 9 ish, Ranjan and her were in the huge kitchen watching some Hindi flick on the flat screen on the wall

Mahavir made vadas, she had called Akka as soon as she texted Ranjan, and asked to borrow dosa batter, and asked Mahavir to soak dal for vada, and when she got home she made the sambar
And they sat around the food and ate the vadas trying to be normal

He had listened to her sing asking her for meaning later, she had sang one other song.
They tried to be normal. She did not pry. She did not poke. She acted like it was another evening at Malcha Marg

But it was the beginning of a different evenings at Malcha Marg, they both knew that, the first week after the wedding, they would bump into each other in the stairs

He would tease her about R&B if she was taking Sam Adams up
 Or bringing her empty chai cup down, "Puttar jee oye hoye kinni seva kinni seva"
She would chuckle "I am just going down with a cup" "I am just going up with a beer bottle" she would get all defensive

"Kaam to pehle nahi karta tha, ab aur lafanga hua pada hai" Ranjan would wave a finger
She would nod

"Yeh Iyer kudiyan kinni poli" he would shake his head

"dad" she would protest

"He would blow air kisses and says "Ja beta ja koi gall nahi" and then promptly text Sam about what he saw

She got up when she saw R&B

He reached for the frig

"Aaaja puttar vade kha le, ek dum tasty banaye hain" HE INVITED HIS SON

Like he no longer felt any trepidation any more. In one stroke of the pen his son had returned his courage, Ranjan was no longer a prisoner of fear and doubt๐Ÿ‘

R&B looked a lil startled at such direct invitation

He lingered

"Do u want with green chutney or coconut? Sambar is not done yet" she asked

She looked lovely he noticed

In a orange kurta and a purple chudidar, the dupatta tied across her chest and around her waist like a kathak dancer

She wore all sorts of teeka on her forehead, he saw a faint smudge of the holy ash, she wore those if she sang, he wondered if she did

her hair had jasmine in it, "did she go to D II?" he thought

"BSE dekha aaj" Ranjan asked sipping his beer

"I didnt" he said in a daze

Ranjan tuned to CNN-IBN.
He uncapped his Sam Adams and approached the table

"Kulikareya first?" she asked walking upto him? (take a shower?)
She was as usual barefeet, he felt taller than the 6'4" (6"3" +the patent leather shoes) with his formal clothes

"Umm.. maybe soon" he said

She stood an inch from him and looked up longingly

Mahavir chatted with Ranjan

"Bhaiyya ko do" Ranjan ordered

"Kai alambu da" she ordered (Wash ur hands)

"My hands are clean" he said to her tousling his already messy curls, waving them in front

He followed her around the kitchen

"Inko crisp chahiye aap zyaada brown kar denge?" she asked Mahavir earnestly

He smiled, having no clue how tense things were. He was happy to see them together

Monday night father-son in Ranjan's office Tuesday night everyone together?

She carelessly picked up two steaming hot vadas and set it on steel plates,
plates her Amma had given her as part of trousseau she served Iyer food only in those

"Its hot" he whispered

"enakku sudale" (doesnt burn me) she smiled

He ate standing by her

She walked to Ranjan he followed, she sat, and he did too

"Tu kevein raaste aaya si" (What route did u take?) Ranjan asked

"Vasant Kunj" R&B said still dazed

"Airport side sab band" Ranjan shook his head

"Aaj Emad ne notice bheja customs ka for beer, kal tak clear ho jaana chahiye beer aur aa jaayegi" he smiled

R&B nodded

II ate quietly "Dad aapko ek aur dein?" she asked

"La puttar la, par dosa ek khaoonga" he said sternly

"pehle sambar ban jaaye phir baat karte hain" she said sheepishly

"Kya daala sambar mein?" he asked

"small onions... I HATE those, tel lagaakar dhoop mein sukhao, ghiso, peel karo" she chuckled

"Tujhe rasoi ka kaam kam pasand nahi na hai " he said cheerfully

"Zero to negative" she smiled, nodding

R&B got up, she did too

"I am going to go take a shower" he informed

"Yes yes" Ranjan smiled

And bent over his plate smiling...

R&B went up with his beer, she gave instructions to mahavir to  place a batch of idlis from
the lil quantity akka gave her, and told them to have the rest of the vadas

She went up angst ridden, doubling  up the steps...

He stood in the balcony, staring out at the ridge rotating the phone on the rail

She leaned by the curtain in her favorite spot
Clutching the folds of the luxurious drapes... and exhaled

He turned

"Hug venuma?" she asked breathlessy (do u want a hug?)" as if it was like "Do u want one more vada??"
 as she took two steps forward eagerly

"Right now?" he half smiled, weakly,
"Oh?" she said stepping back rapidly, slighted...

He extended an arm his hand outstretched.. she ran and careened into him, he folded her into his
body like warm fudge syrup filling up the nooks and cranies of a pastry.

He inhaled her neck... long and and deep sucking in every atom of the Mysore sandal jasmine scent.

"U shaved and u combed ur hair?" she asked hugging him tight
He smelled woodsy, baby powdery, and of sweat, heat, weariness, exhaustion... she heard a soft groan

"U smell like Lasya" she said.

"Umm ya I cheated" he chuckled (I went and saw her)
She hugged him tighter.

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Ashu take it easy it's just that  our passion are  running high, we are all emotional people.๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

nahi reh no bhaad mein jaaye Ranjan..u had a valid point , we do a lot for older folks because of pavam infact its ingrained in us.. ayooo pavam.. II feels that for Ranjan..

I would never ever do something that hurts an old person so R&B just completely ignoring Ranjan and giving it up is hard for me to swallow whatever folks say ,

Exactly my point Anu!! 
We dont give up on our lives to help a few do we?? 

I was trying to assert the similar point but my post may have led some to think of giviving up on their lives... 
Feel so crappy ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

Height of irritating someone:"

Thodi der baad..
Girl:" nahi bola na..
Boy:" pen hai pen ??
Girl:" nahi hai kaminey, aur abki bar pucha to
to hathode se sar phod dungi
Kuch der baad...
Boy:" hathoda hai kya..???
Boy:" accha.. to phir pen hai pen..???..

Reminded me of a boy in my class a few years ago. Par farak sirf itna hai ki voh pen ke liye nahi, coffee date ke liye puchta tha. ๐Ÿ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

See I can't argue on this point, I have cleaned my grandma's shit when I was just 16. Is that means I will not attend my 10th or 12th board exam because she is ill?

@putti there u go bottom line is you care and do ur part when possible and all we are saying is R&B ditching a 68 old is not fair for a 68 old dad, if ur family needs you u step up , in this case R&B hates his dad but shouldnt he as a businessman think of the repercussions his actions may have on a successful company . Here is the other interesting fact Argent had losses but a 68 year old with no help managed to gets profits ..
so no wife, no love from folks toh hoping his company does well is not wrong its very very hard to give up what u built from scratch.. my grand dad had lands he got from scratch and he took care of if it till he died , koi kuch bhi bole he wouldnt give up..
next his sons cant give up either and we all wonder what will happen next cause next generation is least bothered but we know the goal is to make sure it goes to the right hands
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Hershey koi a accha joke so jaye, passion are again running high, we need a lighter tone before we. Get tensed๐Ÿ˜†

aahaha!!!!shev di!!!u r giving this duty to the best person here!!!now we should insure ourselves for all the calamities that follows!!!

no problem hershey!!!u shoot.i will read later...(now i m sitting in a biiiggg lecture hall...not an ideal place to read jokes,rite?)
nividances thumbnail
In a orange kurta and a purple chudidar, the dupatta tied across her chest and around her waist like a kathak dancer

@bold: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I learned kathak for 16 years. Whenever I wear a chudidaar, the dupatta automatically finds itself into that position. 

Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BUTTER nahi aayi MM??? 
Mujhe laga ayegi ๐Ÿ˜ญ