Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Saare bache dhuandaar hain... I mean ek se badhkar ek

I am so impressed, at the risk of sounding like PeeeCeee India is in safe hands
Ranjan speaking to well - my interpretation

1.dad always thought puttarji would mistake any conversation he would make with him as for selfish need to influence his decision of shares

2.he felt like they had just the obligation of shares as the reaaon for dude's stay in MM

3.he feared pissing off his son worried that he might hand the shares to chachu

now its all different
son came back home after selling the shares away
son sold him the shares and not chachu...yea the son does care
he can be his true self as now he keeps no expectations from him that make himself feel selfish
he knows the son is hurt gives him hope
his DIL makes it all better
Dristi,  Nivi
Meei bichdi huyi beheno!!! πŸ˜†
My passion is shared here
I cant help gushing!!! πŸ˜³
Dance... Any form of it gives me goosebumps!! 

I love it... Its my passion!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

Academics were a priority because of my parents, but dance is a passion by choice. 😳 I guess you could call it an obsession kind of like the one that Anu's daughter has for horses. πŸ˜›  

Nivi! You and I have something so beautiful in common.😳
10 years of my life went into Bharatnatyam. Didn't do arangetram because academics was a priority for me. But my love for dancing has not vanished. Dance occasionally now, but I love watching all kinds of it! Still crash in on a few classes when my neighbor's kid is learningπŸ˜†
Originally posted by harshita27

Swathi!!!
 I knew tum R&B ke support mei bologi... I too was and am in support of R&B pursuing his passion - angel investment... But keeping his shares, maintaining a non-working owner title , likehe had been maintaining all his life , possibly since the day he was born, had not hindered his persuing of his passion. The firm is pvt rigt now... A few years later when Ranjan's health wouldfail, they could possibly go public n appoint other folks n still get the company running... Maybe Manny could step upto be the chairman or Tan and R&B n Manny could partly own the responsibility! There were options... This was a total knee jerk reaction to first signs of trouble at argent... My dad is a doctor, but he n I were very clear that if I didnt like bio, I am OK to go ahead with another profession... He has a big clinic.. But tomorrow if he wants my help in form of maintaining some non-working ownership, I would gladly do that... It would n should not come in my way.
On your other point about "people should think of others before taking a decision" - a doctor - a good one, always takes on committments he can fulfill...he doesnt promise magic when there is no hope just to keep making money at the same time a doctor never gives up hope of saving a life if he knows its even a 0.1% chance of survival... I have seen my dad, yes he makes money cozthat is his livelihood, but there have been sooo many times when we have had to return half way from a function, coz my dad got a call from hospital(he is on a salaried job, so he can choose to be on call or not), I dont remember going on any more than 6-7 days on vacation in 2-3 years not because we couldnt afford it, but coz dad had staff shortage, n couldnt take P.T.O so much without emergency... You are given a job, so just be true to it! N dont give up until there is absolutely no hope! You are an employer n not an employee because of 2 reasons - you have the skills to provide for people and also because people trust you in that position to take decisions for them... When a manager is hired,a junior's recommendation matters as much as a peer's or a seniors...coz finally it is the people below you whom you have to manage n your peers whom you have to deal with n your seniors whom you have to convince of your ideas.. You are given a higher post in a corporate ladder when you "step up in times of crisis/ opportunity"... Do a bit more than job description, warna apna toh sab sochte hain...jab log dusre ka bhi sochte hain tabhi they get recognized n praised as well... N that matters a lot in promotion! So when you become an employer, you dont take vacations wily nily... N you certainly dont up n leave... You weigh your each move, lay down what might happen if you take a given path n then choose one... The higher you go the bigger is the responsibility n the more responsible one would not just up n leave without trying every trick from the bag...
You say he didnt give it to crook... But the fact that company n employees now KNOW that the son will sell off n move on in a pvt company, might n will land the company with the same outcome - downfall of a flourishing business!Ranjan doesnt want to sell off his company! N R&B's action will ultimately lead to a sell off if  someone from family does not step up... N if Ranjan has to sell n completely wash his hands off, toh wo kaam Ranjan tabhi kar deta jab he saw R&B is well settled with Argent... Are you implying that since it is not R&B's baby so it shouldnt matter to sell off Ranjan's dream when Ranjan gets old?? All am saying is, agar Ranjan ka sell off ka mann hota toh wo Excelsior ko itna grow hi nahi karta... Just like Argent is R&B's baby, Excelsior is Ranjan... They are working on it to just sell off! I dont know how to explain it...maybe someone else might do a better job at explaining ki selling off a flourishing business is not really a correct move!

Harsh

Just becos Ranjan doesnt want to sell it off, you cannot expect R&B to step up and take care of Excel...That is exactly what I am saying...You cannot do both the jobs and do justice to both...Instead it is better to transfer it to someone who has the interest and ability...That is exactly what he did...Him leaving the excel job was 100 % right...He found that he was not able to juggle both and he chose his baby and his passion to pursue...

And eventually he has decided that he is not going to come back becos scandal or not he simply is not interested in selling cars...Sure, he might have just held his shares...but selling them now itself was a knee jerk reaction...caused by Ranjan...

I respect doctors...Truly...but they still earn only when others experience pain...That doesnt make them bad ppl...That is not what I meant...No one is good or bad...Infact philosophically every action a person does is good for some ppl and bad for another set of ppl...So there is nothing really black and white in the world...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Aarya sends loads of love... Many many Thanks and yes.. A promise to return in July :))
Hectic schedules are keeping her off the thread
Please pray she clears hwr research and gets her degree!! 

Sending her loads of good vibes from my end. I can relate to how stressed she must be right now. Tell her to imagine herself in a cap and gown with the degree in hand...it will definitely make it easier to see the light at the end of the tunnel. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by nividances

Academics were a priority because of my parents, but dance is a passion by choice. 😳 I guess you could call it an obsession kind of like the one that Anu's daughter has for horses. πŸ˜›  

nivi dances,nivi writes , nivi cooks , u are talented πŸ‘and nivi maintains our index too!!!! how is diva please ask her to come here ..
i sooo loved dancing but went the singing route.. i love bharathanatyam and kathak and learnt kathak for a few years in jamshedpur then stopped.
its so greaceful.. and horses actually she is clueless and honestly lives in a lala land.. she truely is waiting for 7 more years cause she thinks we are getting her a horse for her 16th ..
lets see..

so we have a kathak/dancer group here dsgirl ,dristhti, shev awesome!!!
i know there is a carnatic group too the group which had to learn and sing in golus no matter what πŸ˜†
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

10 years of my life went into Bharatnatyam. Didn't do arangetram because academics was a priority for me. But my love for dancing has not vanished. Dance occasionally now, but I love watching all kinds of it! Still crash in on a few classes when my neighbor's kid is learningπŸ˜†

You are my bichdi huyi behen in real πŸ˜­
Take me along the next time gou gate crash at your neighbour's dance class πŸ˜†

me trained in bharatanatyqm too

It was tough to manage both together, but I finally did perform my arangetram when I was 17. It will remain one of my most cherished memories. πŸ˜Š  Initially my mom didn't want me to devote so much time to dance, but now she is the one who looks for opportunities where I can perform (just like Amma) πŸ˜†