Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

We have seen II talking about her childhood, school, college and her relation with amma-appa. But we have not seen of these for RnB. We know dude will never share like II, we saw Ranjan blurting out infront of II about dude but not to the fullest.

Can we see Ranjan going to the room where Savvy captured many things about dude and think of his son's childhood and other things?

May be I look little dramatic.
This is a perfect juncture where Ranjan could rewind n think as to how did his son grow up to be so selfish n totally unemotional towards him..even if he is guilty of infidelity and the fact that R&B loved his mother the most, couldnt the son once come n ask ki dad did u really do it? N now more than ever couldnt R&B have prepared Ranjan better about his decision to quit n sell... The father doesnt know son's grudges. So he can interpret it as R&B's judgement for what happened to Savvy!
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hersh

You mention some great points. I am totally stunned at how you interpreted it, very intelligent I must say, not that I ever doubted any of my readers, but kamaal ke observations

Yes the company is saddled with a aging weak man who even his family doesnt trust. The closest alternative is a crook!!

Wow!!
Nisha!!! I know you have clearly said that II will never be part of excelsior...but for all the reasons that I meantioned in my other post, I want II to become that unwilling caretaker of the Excelsior operations... It will make for a great reading how she employs her IIM skills... Has some guidance from Ranjan, has quite a few failures, but at the same time big wins too! N I know of several real life examples of women who became unwilling successors and then finally found their calling! This would trully make II an awesome protAgonist..a story of sacrifices as a buisness caretaker that she will have to make in future coz what she had envisioned as her life of a normal professional working a 9 to 5 job n getting paid n reviewed annually will now be a job that pays her well but gives her soo much more responsibility.. She will have to sacrifice things like maybe a cultural day at her kid's school that Akka would never miss, for a meeting that is held for firefighting some huge business crisis. I know you possibly have thought on a rough scale how you would progress this story and culminate it... But a hero( I will call II a hero if she finally rises to the challenge her hubby refused in a hurry) in the story makes it soo much more cherishable!!Embarrassed

Really well said !!
And funnily, one of my dear friends here in Pune fits these shoes to the T
Her father had a humungous business, thriving and doing extremely well. He died at 60 due to a heart attack and her brother died in an accident ( both within a year ) . My friend was in London managing the smaller branch of the business.
Her mother took over to keep it going and was unable to cope...My friend returned to Pune and took over...is doing brilliantly well Smile
Read up on Thermax ..Meher Pudumjee ( we sing in the same choir!!! ) and Anu Aga ( her mother who is an MP now )

It would be just fantastic if II does that and proves a point...Nisha pleassse Smile

Also Nisha any plans to celebrate Vandu's Seemantham as she is due in August?

I want RnB & Ranjan to dream about II' Seemantham.

Morning Morning mind has become over dramaticWinkEdited by putti77 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by putti77

We have seen II talking about her childhood, school, college and her relation with amma-appa. But we have not seen of these for RnB. We know dude will never share like II, we saw Ranjan blurting out infront of II about dude but not to the fullest.

Can we see Ranjan going to the room where Savvy captured many things about dude and think of his son's childhood and other things?

May be I look little dramatic.
This is a perfect juncture where Ranjan could rewind n think as to how did his son grow up to be so selfish n totally unemotional towards him..even if he is guilty of infidelity and the fact that R&B loved his mother the most, couldnt the son once come n ask ki dad did u really do it? N now more than ever couldnt R&B have prepared Ranjan better about his decision to quit n sell... The father doesnt know son's grudges. So he can interpret it as R&B's judgement for what happened to Savvy!

Reading into what is going on in Ranjan's mind would be an eyeopener for us too...All that we have seen is his unhapiness with his equation with R&B and a little window in the update Marigold on his dream for the future.
We know he is a good natured man, but his thoughts on the past events would be just great
She turned and paused, cleared her throat multiple times... bent her head losing the verses... struggling to regain her composure and her voice
 smiled... he nodded, and sat quietly as she shut her eyes and continuedCry 

Poor poor II...drawn in all directions..unable to take sides...wants to be there for both father and sonCryCry
loved the song Nisha...so apt...
please refer to my previous post and bring her forward supporting Ranjan at Excelsior...I know it will create a whole new set of issues, but with her job in KMPG not taking her anywhere, you have already laid the grounds for this change...and perhaps the SW issue will exacerbate it !!

Too many posts from me this morning...got up at 3am and have done chowkidari of this thread Smile
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
"Oh! Why? "

CryCry

The FIL and DIL can only prayUnhappy
Originally posted by VeeIyer

She turned and paused, cleared her throat multiple times... bent her head losing the verses... struggling to regain her composure and her voice
 smiled... he nodded, and sat quietly as she shut her eyes and continuedCry 

Poor poor II...drawn in all directions..unable to take sides...wants to be there for both father and sonCryCry
loved the song Nisha...so apt...
please refer to my previous post and bring her forward supporting Ranjan at Excelsior...I know it will create a whole new set of issues, but with her job in KMPG not taking her anywhere, you have already laid the grounds for this change...and perhaps the SW issue will exacerbate it !!

Too many posts from me this morning...got up at 3am and have done chowkidari of this thread Smile
For just saying that  and supporting my hope, you are my best friend for the day!!!LOL
Nisha, iske liye morcha nikaalein kya??LOLEmbarrassed
Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

So Dude gave up, but cutting the umbilical cord does bring a wound to the baby... It is for baby's independant existance but before that separation from the parent does cause some wounds... The dude does not know what to call of his emotions about finally cutting off that umbilical cordthat linked him to Bhalla clan.
Nisha, will R&B ever regret his move of selling his shares? I know you dont think so far ahead, but as a pragmatic businessman, I want him to for once introspect his knee jerk reaction to argent financials and his realizations about how His india stay, his marriage is now taking some hours of his otherwise undivided attention to argent n his hobbies. He reacted in a very typical R&B manner, now that I see it. Isne shaadi bhi toh aise hi knee jerk reaction ki tareh ki thi...she stopped talking, cut off ties.. He first decided to fly out n later hearing that temple wedding music decided to propose n marry... Thankfully it was a well played gamble...II is proving to be his best ever returns from gambles hehas ppayed in life. But Excelsior should feature in as one of his very very ill-thought decision... At least I hope it would! It would show him how badly an old man is let down by his children when he so much as made it clear that he didnt wanthisbusiness to go in incompetent hands, his only son - the only competent businessman in his immediate family(considering Tan expressed clearly he could not participate in Excelsior n its operation), washed his hands off his responsibility. All they had wanted was for R&Bto retain shares, he not only quit his working title, but also severed his ties with the asset. And all this because for the first time the father questioned n expected some of his time towards something that is a fruit of Ranjan's labour.

Hershey sathya vachan you know i was in such shock that R&B sold that I couldnt comment in the thread uthna bura laga mujhe , just glad it didnt go to Chachu ...
You know one whole afternoon i tried to tell the same kki not done , you dont bail on your family , you dont bail and then folks said Ranjan deserved it CryCry from the beginning he has been saying do nothing just hold on , why cant that guy get even that small happiness Cry

a 68 year old Ranjan in that conference room with his only son giving it back is just sooo sad,so sad .. koi kuch bhi kahe its sad..

I had made an oath no more Ranjan gushing , no more Ranjan supporting but not able to Cry

The light at the end of the tunnel is it can only get better for Ranjan after this..
no wife, no kids supporting him, so guess after this even Minion offering chai will seem better.

Koi humare  Ranjan Ko bachao and like Sam said find out and put him in jail but is roz ke unwanted zindagi se chutkara do..

Anu!  I do not support or oppose Ranjan's innocence... My gripe is with the protagonist taking the easy way out... R&B acted like an immature businessman...thinking about himself rather than the company and its employee... He made money... I know 4.5 cr is like no big deal for a paris based angel investor... But for Excelsior employees, this move means an ageing owner who now holds 71% shares and the only clear successor washed his hands off the company...now if the companymakes losses or there is attrition considering they dont see a bright long term outlook, is it not R&B who has finally brought down Excelsior...yes, he didnt sell to Harish... But the fact that he quit is in itself pretty disheartening for the excelsior business morale... There is clearly no worthy or competent successor to this Pvt Ltd firm... Harish is itching to usurp the power n eat the tree called excelsior like a Termite... R&B just provided the draught that would bring out the same end to the tree... One way or the other...he is going to cause exact same outcome that Ranjan didnt want for thefruit of his labor...R&B calls himself a businessman... But I think he is just like any other MBA from those big schools Warton, Harvard etc.. Who have knowledge but no committment, they are looking for their betterment and not thinking of anyone else... His is a small personnel asset... He doesnt think of the responsibility that Ranjan has...towards the employees of excelsior..he couldnt do his job well in one place.. So he didnt try another tactics...  He took the flight at first sight of any questions from a man who gives his day and night to the firm.. R&B speaks less... But I have never felt he has shied from getting his point across when at Argent... How come he didnt emply those tactics here??.. He just Acted selfish... N acted rash...he is truly Savvy's son..acting before thinking, IF savvy committed suicide... I want him to analyze his decision like a businessman and not an emotional person..it was a plain bad business decision...yes he owned negligible shares...but for the employees, it meant at some point in future he would inherit the rest of Bhalla shares and do the right thing by the company... By selling he showed the employees and the market that Ranjan is alone in all this... N that is my problem!!! When in business, you got to keep your personal grudges aside n do the right by the company! Why couldnt our protagonist do it in thefirst place...I guess he has to khao thokar before he learns... A nice business learning for him I suppose... One he will be able to pass to his grandkids ki dekho, I might have started n sustained a good business in Argent but I did make blunders like Excelsior... So there is always a reason why decision should be well thought out! Specially when you are responsible for soo many lives n their livelihood.

Wonderful post Harshita. How much easier life would be if we could separate emotions from logic? Even an experienced businessman like Ranjan can succumb to his emotions though (his ignoring and turning a blind eye to Chacha and Sons' corrupt behavior), so R&B is still a novice by nearly every standard. He certainly has a lot to learn and fortunately or unfortunately, making mistakes is often the best learning experience.