Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harshita27

In my medicine induced state, aaj din mei I wish noufi instead of you for turning dazzlerπŸ˜† Congrats!!

πŸ˜†
Thanks Harshita! πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I edited my post on pg 61
I will surely earn ande,  tamatar and chappal for the last few lines I wrote in that post πŸ€£
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nooo
Asma she is Shevane
Taramira is Shruti

Thanks for correcting me.
Sorry Shev!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Thank you I will tell her!

I'm not good with names you are Tara right?
Asma 😊

I am ok with Tara too but it's Shevane πŸ˜Š 

When u have a moment can u pm me Mysore Pak recipe. Few friends are coming Tomm for a play date maybe I can impress them πŸ˜‰
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Thanks for correcting me.
Sorry Shev!

No worries😊
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Okay thanks. If anyone notices that something is off, please PM me and I will correct it asap. πŸ˜Š

Sure :))
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

To me he seems quite happy and content with the decision he made.
Now free of baggage and unnecesaary wmotional trauma he can can work well for his own business

Ah!! I am not buying it...
Will you give up on your grandmom's death or illness when you have a presentation at work??
M sure you will do youe best to go visit her soon
You will not sit back emotionmless saying "she is old. Time foe hee to bid goodbyes now"

Will you do it??

I will skip presentation but not leave or ignore my job. My company also needs me. They have trusted and given me responsibilities which I am liable to do. I cannot allow my team to suffer.

Can anyone not attend 10th or 12th board exam because their grandma is ill?Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I will skip presentation but not leave or ignore my job. My company also needs me. They have trusted and given me responsibilities which I am liable to do. I cannot allow my team to suffer.

You havent mentioned anything about your grandmom here
I suppose she is not important to you. πŸ˜­

Unlucky such old souls are
I really have nothing to say here
I am a very sensitive emotional person
I cant do logic
I rest my case!! 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nivi I just got an email from NJ events about some Neeta puri, having a sale for Indian clothes etc in Edison. I haven't bought anything from so no idea, she has a website too by her name.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Before marriage also she knew about father-son relationship, dude's non interest in Excelsior. There is a prenup she not wanting any materialistic things from him and his family.

Somehow it is not her.

She may cry fight with hubby to help FIL but big no to she is getting into their mess.
I too love Ranjan more than RnB and can't see him in pain.

But thinking about II joining hands with Ranjan makes me uncomfortable

why not putti women join , let her like hershey says join smaller and be Ranjans support.. even from a story pov everyone but ranjan will be mad and everybody hates ranjan anyways..
i think in most business houses folks take on roles thrust on them ..politicians sons become policians over night , in this case II taking it on is really nice.. she is qualified really qualified god this Hershey suggestion is sooo awesome..πŸ‘
@ashu great thoughts
@asma very impressed by your aunt..

@shev again nice thoughts

@swati actually u have a great point let R&B choose his path who are we to force it down his throught absolutely nobody is questioning it but thoda toh use ur heart and in this case doesnt make business sense Excel is making money..

@nisha bravo lady πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ how well u write