Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: riddhi1206

Thanks..😳🤗

But what was this
Pehle to jese like Jaan bhi dedenge types n phir phone call m baad jaan bhi lelenge types
🤣
But that was amazing
Ek confusion... Ye serial k baad k story hai ya a new one??
Jo bhi tha prologue interesting hai
Ye phone p kon tha?
Zaroor customer care wale honge bill nahi bhara inspite of being 51 holder...very bad...zaroor isliye naraz hogi...n asad ka to connection kat diya hoga isliye zoya be bola vo uski zaroorat hai
..🤣
But that was amazing
Mast hai
Jaldi update kardena...
Don't mind the jokes

ridhi darling thank u sooo much for such an amazing n hat'ke reply ðŸ¤—
AkaiBara thumbnail
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

Finally read it ;)
gripping nd catchy concept i must say *thumbs up*
wonder y zoya behaved that way?
I like the title
nd neatly penned update %-)
already crossed 15 june
update now pls :)
p.s. I like ur signature 😆

thank you dear ðŸ˜Š
AkaiBara thumbnail

thanks ðŸ˜Š
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

thanks for the pm...

thank u dear ðŸ˜Š
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: binuuu

nice start..
everything was perfect..
suddenly what happened...
marriage for buisness..??
waiting to know entire story..
continue soon..

thank you ðŸ˜Š
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aYASHIKA

Congo for the new tory...

Interesting prologue ...
Asya are in so much love with each other..
Their is some misunderstanding. ..
Waiting for the story to get unfold...
Continue soon

thank u so much dear ðŸ˜Š
AkaiBara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonajain

awsume part dear
update sooonnn

thank you ðŸ˜Š
AkaiBara thumbnail
Assalam o Alaikum !!!

Thank you and Sorry...

Thank you sooo much for accepting my new concept with open arms  ðŸ¤—

And Sorry for updating after sooo long...

I promised 15 june but i was very busy then Ramzan n Eid caught me up 

Now i have decided to update this SS on Friday...

It's just have 10 or 12 parts

Sooo i promise i'll finish this soon...

hmm for my other stories i have decided to update all of them one by one...

i really don't want to focus on one story yaar...

so my pattern is...

1. Adhoori Mohabbat...

2. Thodi Si Bewafai...

3. Woh Humsafar Tha...

if you something else then plz let me know...

Now enough of my non stop blabbering 

Scroll down for update plz ðŸ˜³

Ashii...
Edited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
Zidd, Zaroorat Ya Zindagi...

Banner Credit goes to immortal Love ðŸ¤—

Part 1:

Asad Ahmad Khan, owner of Dilshad Constructions (DC), 25 years old young and handsome businessman of Mumbai... Asad loves his mother more than anything in the world, Asad was just 6 years old when his father Rashid Ahmad Khan died, so he knew how his mother Dilshad Ahmad Khan brought him up, now he just wanted to earn each and every comfort of the world for his mother, but Dilshad is searching a bride for him and Asad being Momma's boy is all set to tie a knot with a girl selected by her...

DC is counted in the list of top 10 construction companies of Mumbai, but nowadays Farooqui's Construction House (FCH) was going on such heights which didn't go unnoticed by Asad... he had only 2 options, either he can deal with FCH or rivalry is the only option... Dilshad brought him up with good moral values so he decided to impress the owner of FHC as he didn't wanted to start any competition... One can call Asad selfish, but in actual he is a man with golden heart who never wanted to hurt anyone, neither his family nor his associates, so friendship with a twist can help him out...

Zoya Farooqui, the only child of Anwer & Zeenat Farooqui, she is 22, she loves her parents a lot, her parents runs FCH... Zoya completed her studies recently, she did B.Com 3 months back, AnZe told her to study more but she just wanted to learn basic house holdings from her mom... since childhood, Zoya was eager to be bride, she used to dress up as bride in school functions, so after graduation she started taking some cooking classes too... AnZe being ideal parents decided to look for a perfect groom for her...

Hmm... I want to share something here, the way I describe Zoya is not an imaginary character, my mom's cousin used to be like this only... Aunty was in class 6, if someone asks what will you do after studies, she used to say: "I'll be a beautiful bride"... lol... (Thank God, she is not here or else my murder is confirmed)...

It was a beautiful evening in Mumbai, all business associates were invited by the business heads of Mumbai, senior associates held a party where they were going to surprise Asad with an achievement award, being the youngest one he took his company to such great heights which amazed them a lot... Asad and the other associates were not aware of the award, so they were in for a surprise...

Party was in full swing, all associates were introducing their respective families with others, Asad was busy with his associates while Dilshad was feeling uncomfortable there, she excused herself and made her way towards the window where she found a girl who was busy talking with her Allah Miyan...

Zoya: kya Allah Miyan... you know na how much I hate these business parties, first mom and dad drag me here, now see they are busy with their friends, that's totally unfair...

Dilshad chuckled at her, Zoya stopped her blabbering and turned...

Dilshad: I'm so sorry, I was just...

Zoya: nahi nahi, aap mujh se badi hain, in fact you are like my mom, you can't say sorry to me...

Dilshad: okay, no sorry, can I join???

Zoya: yeah sure... BTW I'm Zoya... she said offering a hand...

Dilshad: Dilsahd Ahmad Khan... she replied back smilingly and shook hand with her...

Zoya: hmm you sounds like a real Khan haan...

Dilshad: may be, you came here with your parents right...

Zoya: yes, and now they are hanging out with their friends...

Dilshad: so what, we too can be friends...

Zoya: idea acha hai... aap yahan kis ke sath hain???

Dilshad: I'm here with my son... he is busy with associates and I just ran from there, I just can't bear their formal talks...

Zoya: oh, you can feel free with me... aap mujhse dosti karengi...

Dilshad: hmm shayad hum pehly hi friends ban chukey hain...

Zoya: uff silly me... what do you do???

Dilshad: nothing, actually my son doesn't let me fetch a glass of water of my own...

Zoya: kyun??? You are quite young to phir...

Dilshad: thanks for the compliment and the answer to your question is my son is really strict types, I still can't believe he agrees for marriage so easily... she trailed off...

Zoya: aap ke bety ki shadi hai... wow... can I attend the wedding??? She asked excitedly...

Dilshad: hold now Zoya, he just agreed, abhi ladki nahi milli...

Zoya: ohh... sorry wo main excitement main kuch zaida hi bol gayi or...

Dilshad: hum dost hain na, so no sorry and no thank you...

Zoya: can I say something???

Dilshad: yeah... you can...

Zoya: your daughter in law will be very luck...

Dilshad: wo kesy???

Zoya: arryy apka beta apki itni care karta hai to apni biwi ki bhi kryga na, or phir usko itni achi saas bhi to milygi...

Dilshad: tum mere bety ko nahi janti wo bohat strict hai...

Zoya: hmm I don't know him but I know you, so she will be lucky having you as her mother in law, and I'm pretty sure about it...

Dilshad: let's see... Zoya what do you do??? I mean student or what???

Zoya: I completed my studies and nowadays I'm turning my kitchen upside down...

Dilshad: cooking and all, that's good... you can consider me as your cooking teacher too... she said with a wink...

Zoya: it means we can meet again... she felt really comfortable with her and asked immediately...

Dilshad: yeah, why not... Zoya you...

Dilshad stopped as her cell phone rang, she took the call, it was Asad who called her in the party hall, she finished the call with a sigh...

Zoya: you have to go right???

Dilshad: hmm, my son called me...

Zoya: oh, you go, we will catch up later...

Dilshad: yes we can, but in case we can't, here take my number...

Zoya: okay...

Zoya saved her number and texted her, so Dilshad too can have her number...

Dilshad: it was really nice meeting you Zoya, hope we crossed our ways soon...

Zoya: we will Mrs. Khan... In'Sha'Allah... she smiled at her...

Dilshad smiled back and came closer and cupped her face and kissed on her forehead... Zoya was confused, Dilshad too was surprised at her own move but when she saw respect in her eyes and how she mingled with her in few minutes pleased her a lot, she didn't stop herself and dropped a kiss...

Dilshad: hamesha aisy hi rehna... hansti hui...

Zoya: I'll... now go or else your coconut type son will come here...

Dilshad: coconut???

Zoya: yes... coconut... you told na he is strict, but he has such an amazing mom, so he will be a soft hearted person too, toh huway na coconut type...

Dilshad: now I'm impressed, without meeting him you came to know he has some hidden feelings...

Zoya: meeting and all is not necessary Mrs. Khan, you know what, sometimes 100 meetings are not enough, and sometimes a mere introduction is all we needed...

Dilshad: I would love to meet you again Zoya...

Zoya: now rush to your son, he is waiting for you inside...

Dilshad: acha baba... Allah Hafiz for now, but we'll surely meet again...

Zoya: we'll Mrs. Khan...

Dilshad left, she didn't want to end her meeting with Zoya so soon, but Asad needed her inside, don't know why but she loved it how Zoya point out Asad's biggest quality that too without meeting him, she really liked Zoya, she always wished a bride for Asad who understand him, who appreciate his inner feelings, and Zoya, she just mentioned it like this only, is it a sign from above, that she can be a perfect bride for his son, she smiled widely and made her ways Asad...

An hour later... business head Mr. Kapoor revealed the surprise, all were eager to know who will get the trophy, and without wasting a moment they announced...

Mr. Kapoor: I know all of you are so eager, so let me call the youngest achiever of construction companies, Mr. Asad Ahmad Khan...

Asad was a lil bit shocked, but seeing his mom happy his shock converted in happiness, Dilshad kissed on his forehead and he made his way towards Mr. Kapoor...

Zoya, who was sitting with her parents, turned her attention towards the center of the hall, Ahmad Khan reminds her of Dilshad, she searched for Dilshad and found her with Asad, her face broke in a smile, she didn't know why but she felt happy seeing them happy... Asad received the trophy whilst all clapped for him, happy tears brimmed in Dilshad's eyes, Asad looked upward and thanked Allah Almighty and then looked at his mom and mouthed a thank you, Dilshad nodded her head in a NO and blew a kiss at him... Zoya was observing their silent talk, she then focused on Asad, his personality impressed her a lot, the way he thanked Allah, and then than his mother, was really a good move, being a successful businessman he doesn't look proudy and all, his looks were not less than a Greek God, she was staring at him openly... Asad was thanking his business associates when he felt a continue gaze at her, he was feeling uncomfortable, at first he ignored, but he loses his patience and looked at her, their eyes met... Zoya immediately looked away, but after few seconds, she looked back at him and forgot everything, both were looking in each other's eyes, Zoya was drowning deep in his chocolate brown orbs whilst Asad was mentally kicking himself for being an idiot, he never looked at any woman like this, he found her different, her twinkled eyes, her dimpled smile, her looks, everything attracted him... Dilshad noticed how Zoya was looking at her son, and how Asad responded back, a hope rose in her, a hope to make them together, a hope to see their future together, but she needed some answers before she proceeded with this alliance...

The dinner was served, all the guests were having dinner with their families, Dilshad took the opportunity and came to Zoya... Zoya being Zoya introduced Dilshad to her family, AnZe congratulated her for Asad, Dilshad wanted to know more about Zoya, so she mingled with Zeenat while Anwer excused himself... Dilshad came to know that AnZe are looking for a groom too, she thanked Allah for giving her a chance, Zeenat too felt something in Dilshad's eyes, the way she looked at Zoya was clearly saying that she really liked Zoya, an idea pop up in her mind and she invited Dilshad at her place... Zoya didn't pay attention to the real intention of the ladies and focused on her food...

Asad met with Anwer, after chit chatting with him, he came to know that his mother is having dinner with Farooqui's family, no doubt he was thinking to be friend with FCH, but he never imagined that his mother will do this for him unintentionally... Asad too joined the ladies and met with Zeenat and Zoya... AsYa shared an eye lock which didn't go unnoticed by Zeenat, she looked at Dilshad who was lost in AsYa only, the mother's made up their mind, and decided to give some time to  AsYa and excused themselves to catch up with other ladies...

AsYa were sitting in silence both stole some glances but didn't bother to introduce themselves in private...

Zoya: congratulations Mr. Khan... she broke the silence...

Asad: oh thank you Miss. Farooqui...

Zoya: Miss. Faroqui... it sounds so formal, call me Zoya...

Asad: hmm okay... so you too call me Asad...

Zoya: no, I would like to call you Mr. Khan only...

Asad: now you are getting so formal here...

Zoya: arryy its simple, apko sab yahan Mr. Khan keh rahy hain, so what's the difference if I too call you Mr. Khan...

Asad: actually I don't like mixing up my personal and professional life... he replied back without thinking for a once...

Zoya: excuse me???

Asad: wo actually... wo I mean to say...

Dilshad and Zeenat came back and joined AsYa...

Dilshad: Asad... phir se wo actually...

Asad: sorry ammi wo main...

Zoya: leave it Mrs. Khan, I think inhy aadat hai...

Asad: apko kesa pata???

Before Zoya can reply, Dilshad interrupted...

Dilshad: she knows you really well Asad...

Zeenat: but how???

Zoya: come on ammi, jis tarha Mr. Khan wo actually se aagey kuch bol nahi rahy thy I figured out, isn't it simple???

Asad: anyhow, it was nice meeting to you aunty and to you too Zoya, ammi we have to go now...

Asad bid them good bye and looked at his mother, Dilshad told him to wait for her outside...

Asad left, he was about go out but stopped at the entrance to wait for his mother, e looked back and found his mother kissing Zoya's cheek, a smile crept on his lips, he took out his cell phone and captured the beautiful moment...

Dilshad bid good bye to Zeenat and then she side hugged Zoya and placed a kiss on her cheek, Zoya smiled at her gesture while Zeenat was lost in some thoughts regarding AsYa...

Precap: May be AsYa Engagement ðŸ˜³

Sooo here you go...
Ignore my mistakes...
Hit like and leave your precious replies...
Next update on Friday...
Ashii...

Edited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago