ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil (Updated Ch. 130 Page 90 Oct. 11) - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
lovely update :) 
bad ppl are all over the world :( but glad asya and company saved the girl :)
hope when they get back to india asad's work problems gets solved :)
you are an amazing writer Klondy 👏
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FINALLY managed to catch up on the part of the story
Loved reading it to the core
Especially how its clearly evident that asad has changed for the good
He finally has managed to see the modern way of thinking and letting go of his judgemental and orthodox thoughts
Asya scenes are always a treat to read
The amount of love they share is just something so priceless
In awe of the couple whenever I read them
Zaid is seriously such a cutiepie
Loved reading him
Looking forward to know what happens next in the story
Please continue soon
Will be waiting impatiently and would try to comment faster the next time
Thanks for the pm😊
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

I'm so sorry for late Comment,My health is little bit Bad,Please forgive me.😭
It was Awesome Part.😊
ASYA(KABHI) Part was so Nice.😊
Amy Part was so Interesting.😊
The Whole Conversation were so Nice.😊
The Story is getting so Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊

Thank you PriyaSweety-Anu! And please don't apologize. I'm just thrilled to have readers who still take time out to give me feedback.
I hope you're feeling much better now.
I'm glad you liked the update.

Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

going to read again...

Awesome!
I love hearing from you. 
I hope you like it!
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie15

Awesome update
This was so powerful
Zoya and asad were smart enough to deal with this situation
It could have had taken an ugly twist but they dealt with it cunningly
Zaid is a cutie pie
Excited for the next update
Update soon

Thanks, cutie15!
So glad you liked it.
I read about this case in the news and decided to use it in this chapter.
Yes, Zaid is a cutie pie!
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice updates
Loved it
Asad felt insecure & guilty & I liked the way zoya made him understand. Allergic test & both were in tension. Dr told them that he has to be careful whenever they ate peanuts. Ayaan wanted to go nightclub & for that he needs asad permission. Zoya was the key so his brother agreed. Bad people present everywhere in the world. We should keep our eyes open & act wisely. Update soon plz
Thanks for pm
Sorry for being late as I was on holidays.

Thanks so much, asifiqbalsh! 
I always love to hear from you. 
I hope you had a fun vacation.
Glad that you like both the chapters.
Yay, Zaid has no allergies!
Edited by Klondy - 7 years ago
Klondy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Hello Dixiej ..😊

Hope you are doing good...

I know its been a week , but yes I was busy with Diwali cleaning at my house so couldn't give proper time to comment here..

But today i decided to complete it at go..

So here I am...😆

Aww MayurChan, always such a pleasure to read your detailed comments!
Klondy thumbnail

So coming to this part..

It is still weird to think that I had been with this Story like from Almost 3 years now...and i still want to have more of it...
Kudos to you for that..

Coming to the update..

Sooo Ayaan the Wild Ahmed Khan is awaken now in NY...😆 , he wants to go to a nightclub ...hahaha , Humeira's reaction to it was funny..I am totally like Feroze here U see...i don't like socializing much and this is a very good description to it...😉

"He was the kind of guy to sit it out in a corner busy on his phone instead of grinding and twerking away."

This battle between AYRA , for General Jeeju is cute in a way...😆

Ohhh...the results have come...and their is no problem as of now which is good...and it must have been a relief for ASYA ...

I know! I can't believe that my story is more than 3 years old and that I still have some readers left!
I'm so blessed.

Oh yes, I always knew Ayaan would want to go to a nightclub. He didn't get his wish in Mumbai but NY is NY.

haha, I love General Jeeju!

Klondy thumbnail

You know for me apart from Dilshaad's monologues , this story has also been about Asad's Journey which was summed up in these lines perfectly...

Asad who was the ever-indulgent husband and dad, everyone also knew that he had pretty much lost the power to say no to anything fun. This new Asad had been forged in the fires of betrayal and vengeance to grasp love's fierce and loyal embrace. This Asad had come to realize that good, clean fun was pretty close to being a fundamental right. 

I agree This is Inceredibly Foolish...😆

"Hmmph. I don't know why Indians have become so mental about dancing all the time! Why must every occasion or event have DJs and dancing? Incredibly foolish."

This is all we wanted for the character in the show..And yes Zoya had been an Important catalyst and kind of become his life now...and all the changes which we see in this Asad is because of a partner like Zoya and more so because he has become a FATHER now to Zaid..

- men in India stared

And sadly but true this is a fact..Now the parenting thing...Zoya is going to be a very strict mother when it will come to sneaking away for Zaid...haha
But yes that talk about her own experience was good..

Yes, I love bringing in Dilshad's point of view. She went through a lot and missed out on life's and love's joys. She certainly deserved better. 
And Asad's journey was important for me. The show didn't do him justice and I guess that's what forced me to pick up the story. I didn't want them to destroy Asad and Zoya.

Zoya has been my muse in all these 3 years. I imagined big things for her and I'm glad that with Asad by her side she's doing exactly what she was meant to do - be a victorious Jhansi ki Rani!

Haha, Asad's views about DJs and dancing? I'm channeling my husband's views here - he thinks exactly the same thing. In fact at each party and each filmy song he says this dialogue about being PM and banning dancing. 

Yes, through this FF I also express my hope that India will become safer for women and children. 

I can imagine Zoya being a crazy parent and Asad having 2 kids to deal with! 

I love to include an imaginary childhood for Zoya where Aapi and Jeeju spoiled her. 
Again the show did a major disservice to their characters by not showing more of them. 

mummyoftwo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When are we getting an update klondy?
Eagerly waiting for one now. Have to satisfy my desire for some asya romance and bickering.