Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice updates
Loved it
Asad felt insecure & guilty & I liked the way zoya made him understand. Allergic test & both were in tension. Dr told them that he has to be careful whenever they ate peanuts. Ayaan wanted to go nightclub & for that he needs asad permission. Zoya was the key so his brother agreed. Bad people present everywhere in the world. We should keep our eyes open & act wisely. Update soon plz
Thanks for pm
Sorry for being late as I was on holidays.
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Dixiej ..😊

Hope you are doing good...

I know its been a week , but yes I was busy with Diwali cleaning at my house so couldn't give proper time to comment here..

But today i decided to complete it at go..

So here I am...😆

MayurChan thumbnail
So coming to this part..

It is still weird to think that I had been with this Story like from Almost 3 years now...and i still want to have more of it...
Kudos to you for that..

Coming to the update..

Sooo Ayaan the Wild Ahmed Khan is awaken now in NY...😆 , he wants to go to a nightclub ...hahaha , Humeira's reaction to it was funny..I am totally like Feroze here U see...i don't like socializing much and this is a very good description to it...😉

"He was the kind of guy to sit it out in a corner busy on his phone instead of grinding and twerking away."

This battle between AYRA , for General Jeeju is cute in a way...😆

Ohhh...the results have come...and their is no problem as of now which is good...and it must have been a relief for ASYA ...

MayurChan thumbnail
You know for me apart from Dilshaad's monologues , this story has also been about Asad's Journey which was summed up in these lines perfectly...
 Asad who was the ever-indulgent husband and dad, everyone also knew that he had pretty much lost the power to say no to anything fun. This new Asad had been forged in the fires of betrayal and vengeance to grasp love's fierce and loyal embrace. This Asad had come to realize that good, clean fun was pretty close to being a fundamental right. 

I agree This is Inceredibly Foolish...😆

"Hmmph. I don't know why Indians have become so mental about dancing all the time! Why must every occasion or event have DJs and dancing? Incredibly foolish."

This is all we wanted for the character in the show..And yes Zoya had been an Important catalyst and kind of become his life now...and all the changes which we see in this Asad is because of a partner like Zoya and more so because he has become a FATHER now to Zaid..

- men in India stared

And sadly but true this is a fact..Now the parenting thing...Zoya is going to be a very strict mother when it will come to sneaking away for Zaid...haha
But yes that talk about her own experience was good..

MayurChan thumbnail
You know i lovw it when U Blend old memories into the present time...like here also you reminded us of the that restaurant incident...and because of one bold ( not in the physical way ) step that day Asad and Zoya are here where they are right now...

I liked Zaid moment too here..

Zaid even remember about the girl who needs help...he was talking about his mom indirectly 😆

Ayaan's Game is hilarious...and i admit we all boys have tried this hahahhaha😆😳

Dilshad dropped a kiss on his forehead and hugged him just a little bit tighter before tucking him in his spot on the bed. He didn't know that she had prayed over his silken head. Prayed that he got to be as naughty and have all the fun that Ayaan Chachu had had and none of the heartache of his parents' childhood. "Khoob shararat karna, humein hasana, aur Insh'allah, khud bhi hanste rehna." How she wished she could have warranted the same for his father.

This was such a sweet moment , even though Time heals All wounds...some are so deep that they will always remind us...of the time ...This moment is a remainder of that...and it gave me my fav DILSHAD MONOLOGUE too...😳

MayurChan thumbnail
And yess...

Thank You for writing this Moment between Asad and Najma with a hint of past added in this, still the tease gave way for a sweet and pleasant moment between them and i loved it..👏

They were all trying to protect him like guilty parents who try to cover their kids' eyes and ears when a love scene interrupts a Hindi movie. 

Yes there were all the things that he'd feared but then his family was right there next to him shielding him from any unsavory or X-rated sights. They surrounded him, distracted him, took extra care to get him settled down with a drink.

"I will be once everyone stops asking me that!" he growled. Or staring at me like I suddenly grew horns.
And he was. OK, that is.

This is funny to even read...hahahha they are all going cautious for Asad as it is like his first time...first step in a bold world..😆

Edited by MayurChan - 7 years ago
MayurChan thumbnail
Now coming to the Climax of this update...Which was full of drama , some good presence of minds and perfectly written..

I don't have words to say when i read that it is actually inspired by a true incident...

But yes the way You handled this incident here in this update was just brilliant..

That is all i can say right now...because i was so into the update and was feeling for Amy and in a way it was just luck or something else that she was suppose to be with that SNAKE in the same pub where AsYa and Co...decided to come and she was saved..

Very well written update..

Loved reading this part..

I hope you have started thinking for the next part...😉

Continue soonish...😊
alia383 thumbnail
What???
When??
R u kidding
O my God u didn't pm me again
O MY GOD it's updated!!!
N m waiting like crazy
I am daily checking my pm box n visit the ff n check the title n every time it showed "Updated Ch. 128 Aug. 2"
Its just I didn't explore it myself because I was so in believe u'll pm me when u update
Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alia383

What???
When??
R u kidding
O my God u didn't pm me again
O MY GOD it's updated!!!
N m waiting like crazy
I am daily checking my pm box n visit the ff n check the title n every time it showed "Updated Ch. 128 Aug. 2"
Its just I didn't explore it myself because I was so in believe u'll pm me when u update

Oh my goodness, I'm pretty sure that I sent PMs both times. So sorry. But I tried to PM you right now and the message bounced back because it said that you've exceeded the number of allowed PMs. 

alia383 thumbnail
Oh sorry dear I didn't notice. n thnx for the pms u have sent me(which I couldn't get because of my own fault obviously)
S always waiting 4 the next update
N plz make sure to get time to update "phone rage" n "After dil bhang n more" its been very long time